FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > why

why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it if a man has sex with x amount of women he is hailed a hero, yet of a woman has sex with x amount of men she is seen as a slut? That really annoys me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because men are men they have to be seen as the alpha male with or without realising this sleeping with a certain amount of women is a appraisal where as a woman has been know for generations to be good wives and mothers and loyal to her man she strays she's a whore, slut or slag

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have ALWAYS hated that double standard!

Even from school days!

SO unfair!

I've always respected a girl or wonan who knows what she wants and takes it.

Ma generation is a bit different or maybe just the people a grew up with, guys who sleep X amount of birds are just wankers & birds who do the same are sluts.

Difference between guys & birds though is a slutty bird has an echo with her pussy where as nothin happens to a guy

If a girl has a long list of men then that doesn't really bother me. Means she is well experienced and sex with her should be great.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Bitches be hoes men are all conquering heros............ only thing worse are those who proclaim it isnt so to appear like the shining example of manhood or womanhood this concept will always be around young males testosterone fueled I am the king wannabes till they mellow or diva dames putting the world beneath their high heels and making sure everyone knows who is the queen of the manner the edges may soften but wont ever change

I take being called a slut as a compliment

Awell id be a slut then

Women aren't supposed to be in control of their own sexuality, men are. If men fail to control women then they aren't running things very well.

Weird thing is, that they don't seem to notice, if women weren't 'sluts' then guys wouldn't be able to be 'studs'.

By *onkers 76Man  over a year ago

pontypool

Is this still the case ????

There's double standards in sex all the time I've listened at work to women talking about how much of a weirdo one of the guys is. They were saying bet he's got one of those rubber fannies or a blow up doll. But couldn't see the irony that he might have something rubber to put his cock in but they all had a rubber cock in their drawers literally at times but that was ok

"If a girl has a long list of men then that doesn't really bother me. Means she is well experienced and sex with her should be great. "

Don't always assume a long list means it will be great .... Once after a break up i shamefully booty called someone i knew to be 'a stud' that slept around because i was like hes got loads of experience ... It will be great and i need some serious cheering up! .... My new theory is he has slept with so many women because none of them will go back for round 2 (which i did try and it wasnt any better)

» Add a new message to this topic