FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > GLASGOW SOCIAL !!

GLASGOW SOCIAL !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

listen guys i think everyone whos made the glasgow social happen has done a brill job so i think ppl need 2 stop moaning at them as they are the one's who got the social 2 go a head..its not there fault or there prob..tc guys an a gd ngt but no 2 gd a ngt as im away working for the weekend lol xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

here here

BIG THANKS XXXX

By *ocky669Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

hi if theres ever a mid week gathering of the scottish FS clan id love to hear about it, its good to meet up with fellow members,cheers Paul

By *ocky669Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

just to mention stunna thats on cute bum you got

ty pussy lol xxx

well said stunna, well done evryone whos making this social possible, we will all have a great night woo hoo cany wait xxx

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

not sure what the moans are regarding the glasgow social, but everyone had more than enough time to book and pay for it ,and you dont know how many times, it might have fallen through.

if someoone wants to arrange a midweek social , go ahead its more hard work i that you think.

if you have any other moans, then have your own soical as well, then you can say how and what you like when it comes to whats happening

best of luck, still a shame i am leaving the country

danny

u leaving the country can i cum 2..oops come lol xx

wooo hoooparty time

"listen guys i think everyone whos made the glasgow social happen has done a brill job so i think ppl need 2 stop moaning at them as they are the one's who got the social 2 go a head..its not there fault or there prob..tc guys an a gd ngt but no 2 gd a ngt as im away working for the weekend lol xxx"

Stunna babes I wholeheartedly agree with you, these people have picked up the ball and ran with it, and arranged what is a new social within 24 hours, what a massive feat to have accomplished.

No matter how the circumstances came about, the last one has gone, as View said £6 or £12? what's that to lose when there are lives lost in Afghanistan?

See it as the first donation to a charity and lets all bust a gut to have a brilliant time at the new venue, party till our tits drop off lol and raise some funds for Marie Curie.

Dinna bust too many baws hunni .. ease back into work gently just severely bruise them instead sheriff xxxxxxx

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

here here laine totally agree hunni.......lets make a night too remember

xxx

hi every one could any onr contact me when the next meet is in glasgow with the details plaese

mallet the details of all socials are posted in the forums so you'll need to check them out there and put ur name down if there are any spaces left.

Can we say thanks to G and L and M and T for getting back to us, very kind of you. We unfortunately cannot go tomorrow night now but glad to see it is open to all so we can look at future ones. It is clear you guys on the Scotland chat are all good and reg friends and we thought that it was your social as opposed to an open social. Hope we can get to a future one.

"Can we say thanks to G and L and M and T for getting back to us, very kind of you. We unfortunately cannot go tomorrow night now but glad to see it is open to all so we can look at future ones. It is clear you guys on the Scotland chat are all good and reg friends and we thought that it was your social as opposed to an open social. Hope we can get to a future one."

see you at one soon xxxxx have a great weekend x

have been in chat and i must admit im really fed up that the amount of mail well hate mail that is being sent to certain parties on site that are and have done everything in their power to give u a new venue and socail to go to .

i for one an so happy that we have got a new venue and that those parties have bothered to get OFF THEIR ASSES and help us have a brill nite so any mail u need to send plz dont be mailing those that have gone out their way to do this its NOT THEIR FAULT FFS so get off yer own asses and mail the person THAT IS RESPONSABLE .

now thats me rant ova an we are goin to party as prince says LIKE ITS 1999 tomorrow an me fir one cant wait see ye there sexi peeps an what a nite we shall have woooooooo hoooooooo

sioux xxxx

HERE HERE SIOUX..WAT PPL NEED 2 REMEBER IS..JANDS..GANDL AN OTHERS HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS 2 HELP AN WAT HAPPEN 2 THE MONEY THAT WAS SEND FOR THE EDIN SOCIAL IS NOTHING AN I STATE NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE PPL..SO PLZ STOP MOANING AT THEM ABOUT UR MONEY..THANK URSELF LUCK THEY WENT OUT THERE WAY 2 HELP MAKE THE GLASGOW SOCIAL 2MORROW NGT HAPPEN..SOZ IM AWAY WORKING OR ID COME GIVE MY SUPPORT BUT ILL BE THINKING OF U ALL NOW GO HAVE A BLAST..PLZ THINK OF ME WHILE IM AWAY TILL MON WORKING BUSTING BAWS AN THROWING OUT LOL XXXXX

agree with both Sioux and Stunna, all people involved in saturdays social have pulled out all the stops to give us this, so we owe it to them to go there and party hard! lol!

The loss of money and Edinburgh social has nothing to do with them, any costs involved in the Glasgow one like hundreds of phone calls, personal time and effort involved etc. is a debt we owe them not they owe us.

Once again I say a big big thank you to you all...and for the ppl who are griping and complaining... beware!... Stunna has her baw bustin boots on and knows how to use them xxxx

RIGHT MY BUSTING BOOTS R ON..ITS NO FAIR PPL R MOANING AT THE WRONG PPL..WATS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED..SO WHY DONT WE MOVE ON AN ENJOY UR SAT NGT..PLZ STOP GIVEN THEN GRIEF..THE ONE'S THAT R MOANING ARE ONLY SHOWING THERE TRU COLOURS..CMON LETS BE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN..GEE'S A HUG LOL XXXX

can i gie ye mair than a hug lol stunna hun i fionk ill hae tae kiss yer feets better tae ........ awe that BAW BUSTIN lol xxxxxxxx

mair hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sioux xxxxxxxx

SIOUX CAN U RUB MY FEET INSTEAD AFTER WORKING WEEKEND THEY'LL BE SORE LOL XXX

"SIOUX CAN U RUB MY FEET INSTEAD AFTER WORKING WEEKEND THEY'LL BE SORE LOL XXX"

aye nae bova stunna hun ill even make sure yer irn bru cauld lol xxxxxx

"RIGHT MY BUSTING BOOTS R ON..ITS NO FAIR PPL R MOANING AT THE WRONG PPL..WATS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED..SO WHY DONT WE MOVE ON AN ENJOY UR SAT NGT..PLZ STOP GIVEN THEN GRIEF..THE ONE'S THAT R MOANING ARE ONLY SHOWING THERE TRU COLOURS..CMON LETS BE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN..GEE'S A HUG LOL XXXX"

Laine gets on her knees to be same height as Stunna for a hug and straps a plank across her arse so she dissna get lost in the boobsicles xxxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

well said mags but even better why dont ppl stop moaning full stop lol and life on fab would be soooooo much better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ill let sioux rub yer feet lol dont touch feet pmsl bren xxx

aw bren i gie a guid foot massage tae hun lol xxxxxx

toooooooooooootsies oot now bren lol xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic