FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > help,advice and reassurance

help,advice and reassurance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys...cat is thinking(theres a first lol)of having her clit pierced we were wondering if any females have had it done.if so could you give us details of your experience..ie pain,healing,was it worth it etc.would be grateful for feed back.also,if she goes ahead with it she is insisting she will only go to a female,so anyone who can advise,many thanks.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hey cat, not having had it done myself but wanted it at one point. Spoke to a few friends that had it done and all say it makes no difference whatsoever to the sensations, and one even said it took away some pleasure. So decided not to have it done. Hope you get a few replays that way you can make your own mind up xxx

michael i got my clit an hood pierced..not sore at all..the healing was gd 2 an i just took baths in salt 2 keep it clean..yea it helps i so love getting my clit rubbed mmmmmmm i got my clit done in havanna next door 2 terrys tattoo shop in glasgow's town hope that helps if no just gees a shout lol xxx

i also had my clithood pierced.........nipped for a dew seconds as needle went thru and thats was it......healed well was very little blood. it looked cute but gave me no extra pleasure....was purely all visual.

Hope this helps.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

i would be afraid to get it done incase they pierce the wrong bit an your left with no feeling there!! ohh disaster!

xx

I know a couple of females who have it done.

Heals very quickly and once healed gives a whole new dimension to sex (so they tell me. lol).

"hey cat, not having had it done myself but wanted it at one point. Spoke to a few friends that had it done and all say it makes no difference whatsoever to the sensations, and one even said it took away some pleasure. So decided not to have it done. Hope you get a few replays that way you can make your own mind up xxx"

Don't you mean Nirvana?

I got my nip done there.

Very good and very professional.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks guys for your input,much appreciated.michael xx...

yea mr thats it lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic