FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > caring services

caring services

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been swinging for a few months now and not sure if its a coincidence or not but every time we as a couple get talking to people on here or at clubs one or both seem to work in social work or NHS is there something about these jobs that make you more likely to be on fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

A caring person will always be a caring person whether in their job or real life.

They like to spread the love

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot in the mantle health lol lol lol

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

busy jobs don't give a lot of free time always on demand. makes sense they wold need a release now an again but not have time for busy relationships or the stress involved

"A lot in the mantle health lol lol lol "
yeah I often see swinging happing above a healthy fire. . I presume you meant mental health. Your lozzle is far from funny, people with mental illness is no laughing matter clearly you have never been effected by it. -_-

As a former employee of a psychiatric hospital and one who has a close elderly relative being cared for around the clock, living with mental health issues is not to be scoffed at

I now suffer from severe depression and seeing my relative in the position they are in can be very difficult to live with

We all need a release, swinging tends to do it

I take part in crazy extreme sports which will probably kill me soon and yes I like a wee bit of sexual release from time to time

Many people I once worked with have developed serious drink/drug addictions to get by and some, because of it have now gone via suicide or because of their addictions.

Mental health doesn't just affect those that have the illness but those around them be it family or carers.

"As a former employee of a psychiatric hospital and one who has a close elderly relative being cared for around the clock, living with mental health issues is not to be scoffed at

I now suffer from severe depression and seeing my relative in the position they are in can be very difficult to live with

I take part in crazy extreme sports which will probably kill me soon and yes I like a wee bit of sexual release from time to time

Many people I once worked with have developed serious drink/drug addictions to get by and some, because of it have now gone via suicide or because of their addictions.

Mental health doesn't just affect those that have the illness but those around them be it family or carers.

"

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

"As a former employee of a psychiatric hospital and one who has a close elderly relative being cared for around the clock, living with mental health issues is not to be scoffed at

"

I hope jack 2014 was just misunderstood there and meant a lot of mental health nurses into swinging and wasn't having a dig at mental health suffers. As a mental health proffessional I have to agree that swinging is a way of blowing off steam for a group of workers who work day in day out sometimes in very harrowing areas.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hope jack 2014 was just misunderstood there and meant a lot of mental health nurses into swinging and wasn't having a dig at mental health suffers. As a mental health proffessional I have to agree that swinging is a way of blowing off steam for a group of workers who work day in day out sometimes in very harrowing areas.

"

I kind of assumed that is exactly what he meant.

Shy

Knowing his lack of etiquette and need to wind people up I'm going to assume having a swipe is exactly what he meant trying to provoke a reaction as he always does

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Knowing his lack of etiquette and need to wind people up I'm going to assume having a swipe is exactly what he meant trying to provoke a reaction as he always does "

If that is the case by responding people are giving him exactly what he wants

Shy

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I look after my father who has bowel cancer the abuse I have had of some couples as it says on my profile I cant accomm is not real what they call you and say

Not sure about social work but I know working for the NHS you have no life. The long hours 7am until 8pm sometimes 9pm or even 10pm and then rotation of nightshift and weekends doesn't leave much room for a good relationship to blossom as work tends to sadly take over your life

"I hope jack 2014 was just misunderstood there and meant a lot of mental health nurses into swinging and wasn't having a dig at mental health suffers. As a mental health proffessional I have to agree that swinging is a way of blowing off steam for a group of workers who work day in day out sometimes in very harrowing areas.

"

I tend to fin this with my job. I can see me leave the house at 6am and get home around 11pm and doing that for 5 or 6 days in a row. So using the swinging defo gets the frustration out and gets rid of the stress. That's when I can get a meet that is lol

With me its working with a very challenging group swinging allows you to leave it all behind at work

By *awhide69Man  over a year ago

ayr

Really must take my hat off to all people who work in this area off care everyday life is hard enough then you all take on the problems of the people in your care. much respect to you

My experience is that those whose daily work exposes them to the very raw and painful side of life know the importance of living life to the full and enjoying every moment.

The stress they encounter more than entitles them to "go wild". Good on them say I...

» Add a new message to this topic