FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > where is the gold star

where is the gold star

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you read verifications before meeting guys? That would be my advice.

By *ooddoggyMan  over a year ago

town

I'm a bronze medalist as i always cum last

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Rather than just reading public verifications, which may or may not be truthful, why not get recommendations from those on your friends list - people you trust?

ye i do. but who is to say verification are true ???

"I'm a bronze medalist as i always cum last "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to."
if your speaking to these guys before hand dont you discuss what you want from the meet ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not every meet will be great, some will just not be into the person.

just enjoy the ones that are good.

"ye i do. but who is to say verification are true ???"
I'd hazard a guess that if there's a few veris all saying the same or similar then there's a right good chance that they are true. Perhaps you just pick the wrong type of guy? There's loads of theories, only you can work it out.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to."

Ive been having this rant today aswell, had a quick 3 minute fuck and go last night its getting beyond a joke

Glasgow

"Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to.if your speaking to these guys before hand dont you discuss what you want from the meet ?"

Surely a 5 minute fuck wasnt to be expected though

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Verifications don't been jack shit in honesty....dunno how many people I have heard say oh they were a shit meet etc etc then low and behold they leave them a great verification lol....

Just gotta maybe communicate a bit more and be open about what you want .

"Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to.if your speaking to these guys before hand dont you discuss what you want from the meet ?

Surely a 5 minute fuck wasnt to be expected though "

probably not but im sure the poor guy doesnt feel too good about that either without it being discussed on the forums .

Glasgow

"Meets. Sick of lazy men.5 min fucks are just not my thing. Surly meeting is about spending abit more time together. Or what the point ?? A recommend list mabe ?? Men restore my faith ps I enjoy lady's company to.if your speaking to these guys before hand dont you discuss what you want from the meet ?

Surely a 5 minute fuck wasnt to be expected though probably not but im sure the poor guy doesnt feel too good about that either without it being discussed on the forums ."

The two i have had recently are not on fab so thats not a problem, not any better than they make a girl feel by saying right im away, a few mins after, its not nice

Surely a 5 minute fuck wasnt to be expected though probably not but im sure the poor guy doesnt feel too good about that either without it being discussed on the forums .

The two i have had recently are not on fab so thats not a problem, not any better than they make a girl feel by saying right im away, a few mins after, its not nice "

As someone else has mentioned not every meet is going to be great .

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not suggesting you believe the published verifications. Actually talk directly to the other ladies on your list.

You can't always go in verifications I agree because until you spend time with someone you really don't get the proper picture and the real them. We all want to allow people to see our bests but the genuine ones won't change that much . Others , well the front soon slips . Maybe insist on a couple of social meets first on get yourself to a club and see how people are in that environment and around others . Hope this helps

Glasgow

Surely a 5 minute fuck wasnt to be expected though probably not but im sure the poor guy doesnt feel too good about that either without it being discussed on the forums .

The two i have had recently are not on fab so thats not a problem, not any better than they make a girl feel by saying right im away, a few mins after, its not nice As someone else has mentioned not every meet is going to be great ."

True but recently is has been getting to the stage of the odd one is good the rest have been pretty selfish

the whole point is what the point of travelling etc if you dont want to actually spend abit of time together thats what im getting at. its just greedy

"the whole point is what the point of travelling etc if you dont want to actually spend abit of time together thats what im getting at. its just greedy"
And thats why i asked if you discuss what you want from the meet then maybe it wont happen again ?

"ye i do. but who is to say verification are true ???

You can't always go in verifications I agree because until you spend time with someone you really don't get the proper picture and the real them. We all want to allow people to see our bests but the genuine ones won't change that much . Others , well the front soon slips . Maybe insist on a couple of social meets first on get yourself to a club and see how people are in that environment and around others . Hope this helps "

"ye i do. but who is to say verification are true ???

You can't always go in verifications I agree because until you spend time with someone you really don't get the proper picture and the real them. We all want to allow people to see our bests but the genuine ones won't change that much . Others , well the front soon slips . Maybe insist on a couple of social meets first on get yourself to a club and see how people are in that environment and around others . Hope this helps "

If you want more than a quick fuck then talk to them for a while first before you meet them. You will get to know more what they are like and what they are looking for.

"If you want more than a quick fuck then talk to them for a while first before you meet them. You will get to know more what they are like and what they are looking for.

"

anyway anyway its the gamble you take on a site like this. ps i talk to the devil always do lots of talking. talk for scotland

I dont think its that hard to be honest - talk to people tell them what you like, tell them what your looking for and not looking for and ask them the same, read profiles etc

Put in the time to get to know someone and im sure ull have quality fun

Likes to make sure the lady's got off a couple of times before I pop, it's only polite, but I do like giving oral .......

5 minutes? Sounds crap...

Take it that was just round one?!?

I like to take my time and offer seconds lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sometimes it works and you click sometimes it doesn't... I've had meets that should have been amazing with the chat and it's ended up not so amazing ... It's never the fault of one person

"Sometimes it works and you click sometimes it doesn't... I've had meets that should have been amazing with the chat and it's ended up not so amazing ... It's never the fault of one person "
true true your typing words on a screen. you really dont know who your chatting to.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I honestly think I'm the other way around.

I don't come over too well on forums, messages etc.

But in person I'm much more relaxed and fun than you'd think.

But then, I would say that, wouldn't I?!?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"anyway anyway its the gamble you take on a site like this. ps i talk to the devil always do lots of talking. talk for scotland "

Maybe that's the problem, too much talking and not enough listening? After all, you know what women are like!!

Ok ok, I'm going!

» Add a new message to this topic