FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Birthday Party "Thanks"

Birthday Party "Thanks"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andj65 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks to all who made Jims birthday xtra special...food was good...drink was flowing and well the company was just the best!!

Dunno bout the mankini tho pmsl....well dodgy lol...

Need to do this more often was a great nite and a brill laff.

Thanks to all who came!!!

Jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * pie4you xWoman  over a year ago

narnia x

HI GUYS IT WAS A FANTASTIC NITE THE BEST EVER NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FUNNY AS THE TWO BIRTHDAY BOYS IN THEIR MANKINI'S

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TIME AS THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE WERE ALL AMAZING COMPANY

SO BRING IT ON AGAIN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

HEY GUYS WAS A FANTASTIC NIGHT MY DAUGHTER WENT TO COLLEGE THIS MORNING WITH A HANGOVER DONT UNDERSTAND WHY LOL SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL CRAZY BUT WANTS TO COME BACK AGAIN .

THE FOOD WAS FABBY AND STAFF WERE GREAT BUT BEST THING WERE THE MANKINI DANCERS PMSL ANY PHOTOS PLZ FORWARD THEM PLZ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR OUR INVITE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By *dinburghcouple123Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

hi guys thx for another great night food was good ,drink was better, company was amazing ,and would love to meet all you guys again... i also think i should apologise for myself and the mankini and promise all photos will be deleted so not to traumatise any more lovely people once again big thankyou to the usaul suspects and the great folk we met for the first time xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi guys thanks for the great nty. Food was good don't know about drink as i was driving (not driving next time). Company was fantastic got to meet some great ppl. Once again thanx.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hey all!!

we walked into that room last night and only knew jo and jim... but i just have to say u are all fantastic and like to think we have made some new friends!! hope to speak to u all again and meet up again soon!!

what a night... what a laff!! :D

kaz and mark xxx

» Add a new message to this topic