FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fuckbuddys

fuckbuddys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it hard to find a reliable fuckbuddy ?? or you get one then they join here and it can cause issues , ie you see who each other have sleeped with ??? canny win. just want a trustworth fuckbuddy ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I have no intrest in a fuckbuddy dont see the point .....each others verifications and friends lists build a greater picture of who you and they are I wouldnt meet with certain folk due to their veris im sure most feel the same

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

think a lot are looking for a regular fuckbuddy , i see it often on profiles. They say looking for a fb for fun , nights out and in on a regular basis , but it makes me wonder is that really a fb or a bf/gf.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"think a lot are looking for a regular fuckbuddy , i see it often on profiles. They say looking for a fb for fun , nights out and in on a regular basis , but it makes me wonder is that really a fb or a bf/gf. "
I take fuckbuddy to mean double our chances of meeting more cpls that are not open to singles especially males

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"think a lot are looking for a regular fuckbuddy , i see it often on profiles. They say looking for a fb for fun , nights out and in on a regular basis , but it makes me wonder is that really a fb or a bf/gf. "
i think that too lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"why is it hard to find a reliable fuckbuddy ?? or you get one then they join here and it can cause issues , ie you see who each other have sleeped with ??? canny win. just want a trustworth fuckbuddy ??"
I prefer the term friends with benefits,you have your 121 time, you meet who you want and so do they and occasionally you join together for 3sms 4sms and moresomes.. Win win situation

"but it makes me wonder is that really a fb or a bf/gf. "

I'm definitely someone who prefers to have a fuck buddy, but I think some on here expect too much from them. Really it shouldn't matter who else they meet or what they get up to if all you want to do is fuck.

"why is it hard to find a reliable fuckbuddy ?? or you get one then they join here and it can cause issues , ie you see who each other have sleeped with ??? canny win. just want a trustworth fuckbuddy ??"
.... Mr.....

That's why I feel lucky I think, to have just a fb must bring feelings into it at some point then get messy!!! I'm madly in love with my fb,best mate , my slut , lover , wife and lucky she's all the same person!!!

Hope that makes sense

true pink sapphire . keep the emotional side out of it. think it because you talk more with spending more time together xx

Think it wud b good 2 meet more cpls....n have mega fun...they no wot they r from the beginnin...no fallen in love with them ...just enjoy each other

By *tever1980Man  over a year ago

bathgate

I can honestly add I am defiantly seeking a someone or a couple I can regularly meet with to explore sex and sexual experience.

Apply within..lol!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

My tuppence worth: having been around here for some years, and read countless threads/posts on the subject of f/bs, my impression/conclusion is that it's a potential minefield.

At times, it seems that every 2nd person on here is looking for one, but the big problem appears to be................preventing the 'buddy' bit overtaking the 'fuck' bit. The big problem seems to be setting parameters/limits, and then sticking to them.

"My tuppence worth: having been around here for some years, and read countless threads/posts on the subject of f/bs, my impression/conclusion is that it's a potential minefield.

At times, it seems that every 2nd person on here is looking for one, but the big problem appears to be................preventing the 'buddy' bit overtaking the 'fuck' bit. The big problem seems to be setting parameters/limits, and then sticking to them."

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"My tuppence worth: having been around here for some years, and read countless threads/posts on the subject of f/bs, my impression/conclusion is that it's a potential minefield.

At times, it seems that every 2nd person on here is looking for one, but the big problem appears to be................preventing the 'buddy' bit overtaking the 'fuck' bit. The big problem seems to be setting parameters/limits, and then sticking to them."

Agreed.... I couldn't tell you how many messages I get asking if I want a FB.... In my humble opinion it's something that happens when you've met up a few times and happens naturally

But I've had some bad experiences with guys trying to change the agreement so I'm happier not going down that road

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Ehhhh...........according to your status you already have one! So I guess he isn't trustworthy?

Hope he's not on here and able to read this!!

whats the difference between a fuck buddy and just a repeat meet ?

Totally with you sistaaaa!! You can't meet someone once and then be like "let's be fbs" trust has to come with it!

Fuckbuddy: a friend for sex.

So, you have to be attracted enough to wanna get naked and like each other enough to do it more than once......then go to your respective lives with clothes on.

Yep, that'll do me. !!

Unless you want to share the bills and do some of the cooki g/ cleaning lol

Had a regular fb for about a year, totally trust him, have a giggle, good sex & have the opportunity to meet with others but neither of us want a relationship together so for me its defo worked x

Have special friend I meet don't want a relationship / marriage we have good fun together get on well we are both free to meet anyone else if either of us wish. I've done relationship marriage wasn't for me anymore my kids come first always have & always will but mummy needs her time also

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"why is it hard to find a reliable fuckbuddy ?? or you get one then they join here and it can cause issues , ie you see who each other have sleeped with ??? canny win. just want a trustworth fuckbuddy ??I prefer the term friends with benefits,you have your 121 time, you meet who you want and so do they and occasionally you join together foir 3sms 4sms and moresomes.. Win win situation "

Plus with a fwb you build trust, you try more things and have way more fun.

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

I would like a friend with benefits kind of thing I think it would be perfect a best friend who you can hang out with have a laugh and have fun with when yous are in the mood

I say it on my profile seeking friendship and fun just cause am a guy doesn't mean a want to shag everyone for the sake of it I like personality

Genuine FuckBuddy, (No Strings Fun)

100% Discreet Slim smooth body, Lots of stamina, Enjoys pleasing the ladies, Willing to travel for the right kind of women, please see my profile for more details

I would love to find a fuck buddy to have fun times with.

I don't want a fuckbuddy. If it's just sex then variety is more fun in my mind.

A friend with benefits, someone you could do other things with as well as have great sex would be the ideal scenario I think .

However some people _iew that as risky. Fear of feelings I guess and that can lead to jealousy or insecurities.

Always much easier said than done

Would help if there was more woman on here but I have heard the sleazy mofos scare people away!

Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus "
not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb.

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. "
well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward "
The whole point of a swinging site is to meet different people... The spice of life and all that lol

Wondered why I was getting messages about this posted 49 weeks ago. Still think its good to meet the same person regular . Saves all the chit chat about what you like etc. You know what each other like. Need to agree viarity is the spice of life to.

Would love to have a fuck buddy but I travel too much lol

I thought continuity with someone led too great sexual plessure.

Too many feckin people on here like to judge others.What people look for and what they do using the Site is no ones business but theirs.

As Bothy has previously said ..both parties need to be fully aware in what each other does.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend NO....It can be a Friendship not any different from what you get at Socials or Chat rooms.

If the OP is looking for a (fuckbuddy) good luck with it.

"Wondered why I was getting messages about this posted 49 weeks ago. Still think its good to meet the same person regular . Saves all the chit chat about what you like etc. You know what each other like. Need to agree viarity is the spice of life to. "

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet different people... The spice of life and all that lol "

I enjoy meeting new people too much, but I shouldn't imagine having a fb automatically means you're now in an exclusive relationship tho eh?? You can have an fb and still meet new folk if have thought. I kinda enjoy the nerves/excitement of meeting new people too much tho.

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet different people... The spice of life and all that lol

I enjoy meeting new people too much, but I shouldn't imagine having a fb automatically means you're now in an exclusive relationship tho eh?? You can have an fb and still meet new folk if have thought. I kinda enjoy the nerves/excitement of meeting new people too much tho."

Well Said

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet different people... The spice of life and all that lol

I enjoy meeting new people too much, but I shouldn't imagine having a fb automatically means you're now in an exclusive relationship tho eh?? You can have an fb and still meet new folk if have thought. I kinda enjoy the nerves/excitement of meeting new people too much tho."

absolutely if it suits both parties just do what's right for you

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I personally would welcome a Friends with benefits setup. The emphasis being on the word friend!

Not to get hung up on someone but not to be virtual strangers either.

"I personally would welcome a Friends with benefits setup. The emphasis being on the word friend!

Not to get hung up on someone but not to be virtual strangers either.

"

Well said

Meet a great guy last week .just a gent with a bit of a dark side . Bought me crumpets to. Freeked me out abit someone treating me like that and not all about sex. Yet that's what is like I think. But when your use to Nsa sex with no emotions then you get treated so nice. Its strange ???

Well if anyone's looking for a fuck buddy....friend with benefits then feel free to contact me..plus I can cook, do my own washing and ironing, but unfortunately don't have my own teeth or hair..!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

zero interest......

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet differentpeople... The spice of life and all that lol "

Yeh i agree the spice of life and i love meeting people infact its great, but doesnt mean a friend with benefits isnt popular you tend to explore more with that person, know where each other stand and can continue as long as you remain friends ill have some of that please

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet differentpeople... The spice of life and all that lol

Yeh i agree the spice of life and i love meeting people infact its great, but doesnt mean a friend with benefits isnt popular you tend to explore more with that person, know where each other stand and can continue as long as you remain friends ill have some of that please "

I didn't say it wasn't popular I'm a great believer in each to their own if it suits you go for it

"Meet a great guy last week .just a gent with a bit of a dark side . Bought me crumpets to. Freeked me out abit someone treating me like that and not all about sex. Yet that's what is like I think. But when your use to Nsa sex with no emotions then you get treated so nice. Its strange ???"

I get you, when its all about sex, its beer chat, pants off ,game on, (hold the crumpets) and everyones happy, high five sister x

"Everybody wants a fuck buddy really, no strings just fun the way it should be no politics, i just like a laugh and whatever else is a bonus not everyone wants a fuck buddy or a fwb. well if your looking for a relationship then thats different, but mates u can screw is defo the way forward The whole point of a swinging site is to meet differentpeople... The spice of life and all that lol

Yeh i agree the spice of life and i love meeting people infact its great, but doesnt mean a friend with benefits isnt popular you tend to explore more with that person, know where each other stand and can continue as long as you remain friends ill have some of that please I didn't say it wasn't popular I'm a great believer in each to their own if it suits you go for it "

Lol i love everything youll need to hold me back

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Where do I sign up and send my references for the position?

» Add a new message to this topic