FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbies need welcomed

Newbies need welcomed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a strong believer that when someone joins anything that the sooner they get spoken to the more at ease they feel with the group so to speak . Give them their wings and lets see how high they can soar . What was your 1st meet and was it a success or memorable for whatever reason . Love to here the Scottish ones especially ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well my first meet was amazing come to think of it he Was Amazing when we last met

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

As a woman joining fab it can be bloody scary when you get hundreds of mail in the first couple of hours... If I hadn't been on before and set my filters straight away it would have been worse

But as for my first meet all those years ago it was a mfm and bloody brilliant, the guy made me feel very relaxed and we couldn't wait til the next one

My first meet was purely social with one of, if not the nicest lady on here and we're still friends and meeting, more intimately

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

My first swinging meet was as a couple. It wasn't the best but the second made up for it

My first meet was a mfmf with my husband. It didn't go completely to plan but what a couple!!

We met them a few times after that for some mind blowing fun and still keep in touch

my first meet was with a couple for mmf was meant to be a social but we it it off and went back to theirs

My first meet was my best meet. Still think about him now and wish things were different. We still speak every now and then but don't have fun (his choice)

My 1st meet was a FMF....it was shit and I was left on the sidelines whilst the 2 of them went to town on one another and I watched Carlitos Way. Never done FMF again despite a few offers, never will!

"My 1st meet was a FMF....it was shit and I was left on the sidelines whilst the 2 of them went to town on one another and I watched Carlitos Way. Never done FMF again despite a few offers, never will!"
really ?? lots of men only fantasize about this lol .. think it depends on the fems . Some are more into girl girl fun some of us prefer a guy much more involved

Shame it wasn't a great experience and has put you off

Our 1 st meet was a ffmm

Good fun once the nerves settled lol

Auds x

Yet to have a first meet. Would love to pleasure a lovely lady.

Just need a break I guess haha

"My 1st meet was a FMF....it was shit and I was left on the sidelines whilst the 2 of them went to town on one another and I watched Carlitos Way. Never done FMF again despite a few offers, never will! really ?? lots of men only fantasize about this lol .. think it depends on the fems . Some are more into girl girl fun some of us prefer a guy much more involved

Shame it wasn't a great experience and has put you off "

I'm a bit of an oddity Shelley in that the idea of a FMF does nadda, and I mean nothing, for me. Now a MFM or a MFMF that's a different proposition altogether

» Add a new message to this topic