FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why bother?

Why bother?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When a profile states to put a bit effort into you're message. You then take you're time and effort and it never gets opened.

A think the best way to start is to send face pics then if there is an attraction you can start to work you're charm. Let's not lie looks is what first attracts us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be, however pics sometimes dont do the person justice,

And sometimes you get the pic and you think result and it doesn't end up that way,

But don't give up,

By *rsKandMrJCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire ish

Its a hard game this fab malarky. just keep going it's not all bad just a lot of it haha

K x

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Looks can be an initial guide, but I also need a man who can hold a conversation and make me laugh. Sexy men in combats is a great start lol.

By *rsKandMrJCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire ish

I agree with godess if some one can actually take the time to chat with you in a normal way sometimes and make you laff then thats a great start. Also a recent face pic is good not one that is 10 years old lol and a social meet maybe before anything else. K x

I found before i started going on chat and posting on the forum it was really hard to chat with people but since i have done both I get a lot more replays so i would recommend get involved in a few post or start a few yourself worked for me

I think that looking great in pictures would get a reply before a cock pic and as a singleton it's hard to get yourself out there and noticed

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A do think chat is important but av seen me taking time to write a message for it not to get opened.

Other times av sent a pic n says rather than bore you here is some pics if you're interested ad love to hear from ya. It seems to work better sometimes. Once an attraction is established both ways that's when ur personality can be more important.

» Add a new message to this topic