FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > One of those days...

One of those days...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where a good hard naughty sweaty session is required!! Frustrated isn't the word

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm up at the Royal Infirmary right now for an appointment and the amount of fit, young,nubile looking nurses and radiographers has me choking to play "hide the sausage". Brutal, there should be a law against having so many damned fine looking women in the one place at the one time!

"I'm up at the Royal Infirmary right now for an appointment and the amount of fit, young,nubile looking nurses and radiographers has me choking to play "hide the sausage". Brutal, there should be a law against having so many damned fine looking women in the one place at the one time!"

Lol try behave Mr

Went to the gym this morning. Lots of girlies in thin stretch lycra....Great to be reminded o what i'm no getting. At least i had access to cold showers.

"Went to the gym this morning. Lots of girlies in thin stretch lycra....Great to be reminded o what i'm no getting. At least i had access to cold showers."

Lol its a cold shower I'm needing as well me thinks

Seems. To be alot. Of people. Not getting. Any action. The day!!

"Seems. To be alot. Of people. Not getting. Any action. The day!! "

Defo a day for toys r us lol

Tuesday is famously a fuck free day ,for me this weather ,Monday's not great either , coming to think of it Wednesdays not fuckin brilliant , but Thursday onwards is fantastic, coincidently my Rohypnol gets delivered on a Thursday , think there's a pattern developing

Here it's a local supermarket full of milfs, gilfs and yummy mummies, but I can't the bag on the trolley, cause I have the grand daughter with me.

"Tuesday is famously a fuck free day ,for me this weather ,Monday's not great either , coming to think of it Wednesdays not fuckin brilliant , but Thursday onwards is fantastic, coincidently my Rohypnol gets delivered on a Thursday , think there's a pattern developing"

I'd have thought someone as rich as croesus could afford two deliveries a week?

"Tuesday is famously a fuck free day ,for me this weather ,Monday's not great either , coming to think of it Wednesdays not fuckin brilliant , but Thursday onwards is fantastic, coincidently my Rohypnol gets delivered on a Thursday , think there's a pattern developing

I'd have thought someone as rich as croesus could afford two deliveries a week?"

Its falkirk croesus, £6 in loose change gets u in the tap ten ,

If you were in Coatbridge, you'd be in Bill Gates territory.

» Add a new message to this topic