FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > future meets

future meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi we mr and mrs p.. we looking for meets in next coming weeks.1 meet single bi fem..2meet single guy if meets criteria to join us for mrs p pleasure and to fulfil mrsp DVP fantasy and something you single guys will have to message us to find out what else Mrs P other fantasy ..3meet mf couple for mutual all round fun and pleasure.

we cant acom so looking for our meets to acom us thanks for taking time to read this and look forward to your messages we can travel up to 30 miles round a bout the Edinburgh area.

SINGLE GUYS PLEASE SEND DETAILED MESSAGE FACE AND BODY PICS DONT JUST WINK OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED THANKS.

MR&MRS P.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

so your willing to meet any fem or cpl but single guys need to jump through hoops this is exactly what annoys the genuine single males THE BIG CAPITALS TO REITERATE THAT IF YOU LOWLY SINGLE MALES WANT TO MEET YOU WILL DO AS WE SAY. this isnt a dig but why dont you have the same regard across the board

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so your willing to meet any fem or cpl but single guys need to jump through hoops this is exactly what annoys the genuine single males THE BIG CAPITALS TO REITERATE THAT IF YOU LOWLY SINGLE MALES WANT TO MEET YOU WILL DO AS WE SAY. this isnt a dig but why dont you have the same regard across the board "

don't mean to offend anyone but due to a lot of single guys not being genuine they let all genuine ones down and on their profiles it is completely different to what is stated sorry to offend all genuine guys out there

By *ranitecityMan  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I. Was offended and capital letters leave thar to royal mail in Edinburgh

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Unfortunately it's a vicious circle, by doing the demanding capitals thing I think it would put the genuine guys off and the chancers would still reply...

Good luck with your meets I hope you do find what your looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Unfortunately it's a vicious circle, by doing the demanding capitals thing I think it would put the genuine guys off and the chancers would still reply...

Good luck with your meets I hope you do find what your looking for "

Agreed the demands in capitals put me off

thank you just cutie did not mean capital letters though and to late to edit after posted it

» Add a new message to this topic