FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > parties

parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How often do you get invites ? Weve been lucky to attend a couple over the last 2 weeks .

If you were hosting a party would you invite everyone that's on your friends list,(not literally) or ones you've only met or mix it up a bit ??

Now this question is to couples Would you ask along all couples or ask some single guys/fems along too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get invites quite often. Cant always make them unfortunately tho!

I would only invite a certain few from my friends list, would still be a good number, and also some other folk from here I know well.

Lx

Party?did someone say party? Us!, us! *waving hands about madly*

We've been lucky enough to have had a few invites recently which have always resulted in a fab night either socially or a bit more!

We've had a party at ours too, which was fun and the folk we invited are still talking to us so hopefully that means it was ok!

We are of course always happy for party invites!

With regards to singles folks, we did invite a one or two and the pine who did attend was as much a part of it as was anyone else.

Xx

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

We don't accommodate as our house is our private space only a select few get to come to the house

But....

Would love to do a log cabin party ....would be a few people we know then a few new people ... Would probably be couples only thou

Our recent party invite we got we excepted and when we arrived only a single woman and 1 couple had to pull out... Our host said almost half of who excepts pull out for 1 reason or another so 5 couples instead of 6&1 single ....

Good vibe 5 couples or 10 folk

Been to a few and was mostly cpls but if I was hosting I'd always invite a few singles of either sex to even it up

Never hosted tho as can't usually accom

Hosted a 12 couples, 5 solo women, 5 solo guys party years ago, worked well i recall lol.

Yes, single guys can create parties if they just get finger out and try it instead of hoping for invites to them.

We have been to quite a number of parties over the years mainly couples only, but never an issue when the odd single has been there. Always happy to receive an invite to a party . Hint hint lol xx

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

What's a party?

"I get invites quite often. Cant always make them unfortunately tho!

I would only invite a certain few from my friends list, would still be a good number, and also some other folk from here I know well.

Lx"

"Party?did someone say party? Us!, us! *waving hands about madly*

We've been lucky enough to have had a few invites recently which have always resulted in a fab night either socially or a bit more!

We've had a party at ours too, which was fun and the folk we invited are still talking to us so hopefully that means it was ok!

We are of course always happy for party invites!

With regards to singles folks, we did invite a one or two and the pine who did attend was as much a part of it as was anyone else.

Xx

"

pmsl eh well me need someone to do the music !! Hehe and your party was a fantastic success

"We don't accommodate as our house is our private space only a select few get to come to the house

But....

Would love to do a log cabin party ....would be a few people we know then a few new people ... Would probably be couples only thou "

yeah definitely love the idea of a group all going to a log cabin too !! X

"Our recent party invite we got we excepted and when we arrived only a single woman and 1 couple had to pull out... Our host said almost half of who excepts pull out for 1 reason or another so 5 couples instead of 6&1 single ....

Good vibe 5 couples or 10 folk "

the one we attended at the weekend had a few pull out but it was still a great party and everyone seemed to have lots of fun x

"Been to a few and was mostly cpls but if I was hosting I'd always invite a few singles of either sex to even it up

Never hosted tho as can't usually accom

"

Being a single girl you don't get asked to very many

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"We don't accommodate as our house is our private space only a select few get to come to the house

But....

Would love to do a log cabin party ....would be a few people we know then a few new people ... Would probably be couples only thou yeah definitely love the idea of a group all going to a log cabin too !! X"

Remote ish and private ....great atmosphere I bet

"Being a single girl you don't get asked to very many "

Totally know the feeling

"Being a single girl you don't get asked to very many

Totally know the feeling "

Just need to start a single girls party lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally know the feeling

Just need to start a single girls party lol "

Single guys get invited to even less, can we come to the girls' party??

"Being a single girl you don't get asked to very many "

I've been to a couple as a single girl

Totally know the feeling

Just need to start a single girls party lol

Single guys get invited to even less, can we come to the girls' party??"

yeah why not

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I normally have mainly singles (guys and girls) and 2 or 3 couples when I arrange a party.

Mainly people I already know (and who I think will get on) and sometimes friends of friends or people I have chatted to a lot.

By *ouise and jamieCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

we have been invited to 2 and attended both, one was an amazing night the other was a wash out and we left early, but thats not put us of always open to offers

I think if we held a party the first one wound be from our friends list as we have a nice mix of cpls and singles who we regularly chat too.

Then after that our friends could poss invite their fav friends too if Alls well

We would love to be invited to a private party, not had one yet but can understand that many will want to ask ppl they know well xxxx

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

We don't seem to get invited to many (hint hint) lol!!

Love a party and normally the first to get the kit of and get the party started .

A good mix of friends and new and a few singles to , always send out a guest list as not everyone gets on and seen a few explosions lol

Thanks for all the replies . Was just trying to gauge what others have done and what worked incase we have a wee party or for when we have it rather

"Thanks for all the replies . Was just trying to gauge what others have done and what worked incase we have a wee party or for when we have it rather "

We will bring the sourz and baby oil lol

"I normally have mainly singles (guys and girls) and 2 or 3 couples when I arrange a party.

Mainly people I already know (and who I think will get on) and sometimes friends of friends or people I have chatted to a lot. "

and where was my invite

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Party invites?

What are they?

By *un be happyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

had a party at ours .and invited 15 couples . and 5 couples attended ..the rest pulled out ..we all still had a good night ...i hope lol .. we dident invite any single males or females . because we were abit nervous too ..but maybe next time if we have another one .lol...but for the ones who did attend .thanks big hugs and xxx

Well as I'm hosting a party in a few weeks and have hosted plenty over the past few years I have found certain rules remain true. I have a group of great friends who I know will attend if they say they will. I like new people attending but know that even though they have said they will there is a good chance they won't turn up.

I once had ten couples saying they would turn up and only three actually did so next time I invited fifteen couples and they all turned up!! I do prefer people asking to come along rather than being invited.

I usually have 1 single male and 1 single female. But the important thing is to get the right mix of people who know each other and newbies that dont feel too intimidated.

One of the best parties came about by just escalating interest. Started as a solo fem friend wanting a threesome...then another solo fem fancied idea too...before i knew it a lovely collection of fun people made a great wee night.

By *j188Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Don't think they have parties anywhere near here !

Totally know the feeling

Just need to start a single girls party lol "

My ex held an all girls party! It was the most frustrating night in the pub I have ever had, not helped by her sending pics of some of the shenanagins! Although there was a pleasant surprise waiting when the allowed me to come back home!

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thanks for all the replies . Was just trying to gauge what others have done and what worked incase we have a wee party or for when we have it rather "

If I promise to be on my bestest ever behaviour - can i come

Shy

would love an invite for your next one

» Add a new message to this topic