FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Tattoos!

Tattoos!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you have? Care to share the meaning of them?

Lx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you have? Care to share the meaning of them?

Lx "

I have 8.. I only like 5 of them haha! Not really any meaning altho I did get a piece sign on my had cause I was arguing with my ex one day (he's a submariner) so I thought, you know what, fuck you!!!

Only one of my three tattoos has any personal meaning and I only share it's meaning with people I think a lot of and trust. In the past when people asked me what it meant and I explained it to them they looked at me like I was a fucking freak and asked why I would want to carry a reminder like that permanently inked on my body!

"Only one of my three tattoos has any personal meaning and I only share it's meaning with people I think a lot of and trust. In the past when people asked me what it meant and I explained it to them they looked at me like I was a fucking freak and asked why I would want to carry a reminder like that permanently inked on my body! "

Then all you say "cause, you see, ITS GOT FUCK ALL TO DO WITH YOU, CUNT!!" And carry on your day showing off what you're proud of

Girl i know, has a beauty, Camelia flower from her waist, round and up her back, apt cause thats her first name, nice.

"Girl i know, has a beauty, Camelia flower from her waist, round and up her back, apt cause thats her first name, nice. "

That sounds awesome!

Lx

"Only one of my three tattoos has any personal meaning and I only share it's meaning with people I think a lot of and trust. In the past when people asked me what it meant and I explained it to them they looked at me like I was a fucking freak and asked why I would want to carry a reminder like that permanently inked on my body! "

I think its amazing! Its part of your journey in life and having that on you is brilliant in my eyes

Lxx

"Girl i know, has a beauty, Camelia flower from her waist, round and up her back, apt cause thats her first name, nice. "
got a tribal one made up of around 4 different tattoos,just because i like the tribal design,got a really small one done on the top of my back a few years ago just to see how sore it was,got a large colin mcrae subaru on my back because he was my sporting hero,and a portrait of my grampa on the inside of my left arm,no need for an epxplanation about that one

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Almost all of mine have meaning but too many to mention

How long have you all got..... x

My unicorn was a pressie from my ex hubby after he left me with the girls,

The rose on my back is from beauty and the beast my all time fave film,

The hummingbird on my right arm I got when my girls got their first tattoos,

And then Elisa on my left arm is from frozen,

Full sleeve- all women..pretty faces...portrait of marilyn monroe... a gypsy girl... etc this was actually to embrace the fact im bi and appreciate beautiful women

I have my.childrens portraits

I have their dates of births in.roman numerals on shoulder blades

I have mei liberi mea vita which is ky children are my life in latin.....

I have where words fail music speaks- long story about that one..but its very emotional

I have an owl... as my children and stepxhildren used to say i was like brown owl scout leader lol

I have lilies up my lwg

All of my ribs and numerous others..phewwwwww xx

"Full sleeve- all women..pretty faces...portrait of marilyn monroe... a gypsy girl... etc this was actually to embrace the fact im bi and appreciate beautiful women

I have where words fail music speaks- long story about that one..but its very emotional

I have an owl... as my children and stepxhildren used to say i was like brown owl scout leader lol

I have lilies up my lwg

All of my ribs and numerous others..phewwwwww xx"

Love the sound of all these! Gotta love a girl with tats

Lxx

All mine mean something to me bar One On the bottom of my back which I regret now though when I went to have my epidural having my boys don't know who was more embarrassed me or the team of medical staff at my back

"Full sleeve- all women..pretty faces...portrait of marilyn monroe... a gypsy girl... etc this was actually to embrace the fact im bi and appreciate beautiful women

I have lilies up my lwg

All of my ribs and numerous others..phewwwwww xx"

cool

here is one off mine and others i have is name on back and my lovely little Giant Panda ( my first ) which i love so dearly

I have a dragon on my back up at my left shoulder. Got it when I turned 16 as I love dragons and its my chinese birth year sign.

Have my kids names on my chest, so many on here don't realise what they are until they see them lol had someone think it was just a pattern.

Working on my half sleeve just now, its changing as I get more added. Have my starsign symbol (the 69) that has a nice pattern on it. That will open up the pattern to go around my arm and all the other bits I have added to the tat.

On the other side of my arm I have a big pocket watch with my kids' starsigns in place of some of the numerals.

Cant wait to add more to it!

Lx

I have 9

Mostly something to do with my kids

Apart from my foot tattoo

Auds x

"I have a dragon on my back up at my left shoulder. Got it when I turned 16 as I love dragons and its my chinese birth year sign.

Have my kids names on my chest, so many on here don't realise what they are until they see them lol had someone think it was just a pattern.

Working on my half sleeve just now, its changing as I get more added. Have my starsign symbol (the 69) that has a nice pattern on it. That will open up the pattern to go around my arm and all the other bits I have added to the tat.

On the other side of my arm I have a big pocket watch with my kids' starsigns in place of some of the numerals.

Lx"

So can take it from there you love them

"All mine mean something to me bar One On the bottom of my back which I regret now though when I went to have my epidural having my boys don't know who was more embarrassed me or the team of medical staff at my back "

sounds like that could be an interesting one

I've got about 25 tattoos atm I got them because I liked them and my artist designed them for me and not just off a generic flashsheet. I've got most of my body mapped out with the ink I plan to get just getting the time.

Love them, of course lol

I always wonder which part will be sorest to get tattooed. I know everyone has different tolerances etc. The middle of the chest is a bloody sore one for sure tho!

Lx

I found the ones on my chest were okay, it was my lower leg piece was absolutely agony, the arm bend is a little nippy too. But like you have said each person ia different.

"I have a dragon on my back up at my left shoulder. Got it when I turned 16 as I love dragons and its my chinese birth year sign.

Lx"

Lush ) xxx

coatbridge

"I found the ones on my chest were okay, it was my lower leg piece was absolutely agony, the arm bend is a little nippy too. But like you have said each person ia different. "
think everyone feels pain in diffrent places lower legs for me was by far the easiest across my shoulders was agony so much so would never get another piece on my back

My back piece was sorest but I think that's because it's directly on top of my spine. Agony, but worth every minute of it!

i have 3 at the moment, but will soon be 4. my largest is to celebrate me beating cancer, and its a carp, on my right side,( where my piscean hubbie was all thro my treatment). my grandsons name in a curled angel feather on my shoulder, and his little cousins name will be there as soon as i get time to have it done. the third means nothing, and was my first, at base of spine,the ying yang symbol

Love a lady with tattoos, K has about 5 and getting more on her other leg soon.

She loves a guy with tattoos too but I don't have any lol

Has anyone got the fab cherries as a tattoo,?

Ms Starbucks , stunning with stunning tats x

coatbridge

"Love a lady with tattoos, K has about 5 and getting more on her other leg soon.

Ms Starbucks , stunning with stunning tats x"

pmsl may have a set tattoo gun n btl of _ola cubes aint a good mix

have a few , full sleeve left arm few on right , both full sides on ribs and a back piece . the ones on the ribs are my most meaningful , left side is a gun with babies as bullets " giger photo " and right side my brother drew faces , skulls and flames .

"I found the ones on my chest were okay, it was my lower leg piece was absolutely agony, the arm bend is a little nippy too. But like you have said each person ia different. think everyone feels pain in diffrent places lower legs for me was by far the easiest across my shoulders was agony so much so would never get another piece on my back "
I've not been brave enough to get any on my back mainly because of my heart surgery scar, I found my arms okay getting inked but I feel this is because I used to self harm in my teen's, tattooing is just a more accepted way of self harm and at the end up you have something pretty and worth the pain. Well that's how I view it, my mate got her armpit inked and she said that was the worst worse than the one across her throat.

"Love a lady with tattoos, K has about 5 and getting more on her other leg soon.

Ms Starbucks , stunning with stunning tats xpmsl may have a set tattoo gun n btl of _ola cubes aint a good mix "

not starting or being bitchy, but there tattoo machines not guns. My tattooist was always ranting at that factor and it's kinda stuck with me.

ye must agree girls with tattoos are hot xxx

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I have 2, one you can see in my profile, and the other is hidden.

Both mean a lot to me, as were designed and drawn specially for me.

coatbridge

Ms Starbucks , stunning with stunning tats xpmsl may have a set tattoo gun n btl of _ola cubes aint a good mix not starting or being bitchy, but there tattoo machines not guns. My tattooist was always ranting at that factor and it's kinda stuck with me. "

lol not taking wrongly think its a potato potaaato thing way it was explained to me was a tapper is a gun a rotary os a machine

One of my tattoos has the meaning; don't drink and get a tattoo. Was a good weekend though

[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 20:25:28]

A tattoo machine is a hand-held device generally used to create a tattoo, a permanent marking of theskin with indelible ink. Modern tattoo machines use electromagnetic coils to move an armature bar up and down. Connected to the armature bar is a barred needle grouping that pushes ink into the skin. Tattoo artists generally use the term "machine", or even "iron", to refer to their equipment. The word "gun" is often used but many tattoo professionals dislike it. In addition to "coiled" tattoo machine there are also Rotary Tattoo Machines, which are powered by regulated motors rather than electromagnetic coils.

Ms Starbucks , stunning with stunning tats xpmsl may have a set tattoo gun n btl of _ola cubes aint a good mix not starting or being bitchy, but there tattoo machines not guns. My tattooist was always ranting at that factor and it's kinda stuck with me. lol not taking wrongly think its a potato potaaato thing way it was explained to me was a tapper is a gun a rotary os a machine "

By *ouise and jamieCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I (jamie) have several, i have full japanese sleeve with large dragon i have a second dragon on my other upper arm and a third on my calf, i have these as i am year of the dragon, i have lion rampant and saltire on my other leg because I'm a proud scot and a full tribal back because at 21 i had more money than sense

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

I have three

1. Bon Jovi heart dagger and wings on my lower back (love bon jovi)

2. My sons foit prints on my left shoulder

3. Sons name along side of my right foot

I have Motorhead on my left shoulder in the classic albums font and the Red and black FF Foo fighters logo directly underneath. I spent 16 years decidint on it as a tattooist in portsmouth once said to me "Son, think of the things outside family and a girl that have been in your life the longest and you couldnt live without" So that was it. The Foos came 6 months later and will get tarted up a bit when my Psoriasis clears more. I also have a 5" Image of a pirate boy complete with wooden sword on my chest. That's my son. I'm a bit of a vagabond with all my travel and he's been up n down the east coast more than most adults, I also made him believe I was a pirate due to my "look" and I worked at sea for a coupla years.

It's been placed directly over my heart and makes me all mushy when I think about it

I have a wee Chinese symbol on my shoulder got when I was 18 no meaning, 5 stars on back of my neck/top of back (part of my footy teams crest) my son's name up the outside of my arm and the words then now forever up the outside of my other are (for my footy team)

Oh and a wee 5 stars and swirly pattern on my foot keep forgetting about that as not long got it done

» Add a new message to this topic