FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > who instigates your meets?

who instigates your meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just having a wee discussion about meets and who it is in the couple who says 'I fancy a meet' is it the lady or the gent?

For us it's probably 50/50 but just wondering how it is with other couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lin does most of the contacting , messaging and so on and we try and not message each other's chats in case it's confusing..... Both being connected using mobile we can be on at the same time message forum , everything really... So 50/50 really as we check most things ...

since there is only me i have to say it is me who does it all but sometimes i do wonder why

Me

Auds

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Lin does most of the contacting , messaging and so on and we try and not message each other's chats in case it's confusing..... Both being connected using mobile we can be on at the same time message forum , everything really... So 50/50 really as we check most things ..."

Yes I, Mrs does most of the messaging, then wonder when I get strange messages.....Mr has put an update on!!!!!

MY. AGENT

By *inkyman looking for funMan  over a year ago

bathgate

"MY. AGENT "

Class

I always ask my ex wife , she lives under my floor boards . Don't worry I've concreted her in good and proper . But to be honest I let her breath through a straw that I super glued to her mouth so even if she did say yes or no it sounds like a mmmmmmuuvvveeelllellp anyway so stuff it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Lil old me.

Altho I do check with the other half that there is nothing he needs me for if I plan to meet (He knows, but not into it)

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's always me (mrs) that chats on here and arranges everything!! Mr lovers only ever comes in if I have spoke to ppl and think about meeting, he comes on and has a wee gander and a wee chat also to see if he connects too xx

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The Mrs part of the duo, she makes the first point of contact

50/50 with us

With single guys K (fem) takes the lead although I chat sometimes too, usually the decent guys will chat away no bother whilst other will basically only chat to K

With cpls it's usually R (male) who cats at first but K then joins in and it's whoever is on at the time

With single fems , usually R although just depends who's on as some single fems feel better talking to the fem half if the couple which is totally fine x

» Add a new message to this topic