FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single or couple?

Single or couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think is easier on fab?

Me personally think it's being single

Iv had a single profile before and always found it's easier to get meets as it's just me that is looking

As a cpl we both have to be free at the same time as another cpl

Both all need to fancy them and all have to get on lol

The only thing bad about singledom I find is

The amount of mail and the safety aspect. ?

Anyone else ?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Safety would on my opinion be the biggest concern for a single female, how do they safeguard their well being when meeting up with guys. It's strange, but interesting to hear a couple say that they believe having a singles profile is easier as I'm sure if you asked most single guys they would say having a couples profile would make it easier to successfully arrange meetings. Good to have some perspective on "how the other half live"....thanks

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Without a doubt it's easier as a single, when I was a couple it was mostly single guys we met for the reasons you said

"Safety would on my opinion be the biggest concern for a single female, how do they safeguard their well being when meeting up with guys. It's strange, but interesting to hear a couple say that they believe having a singles profile is easier as I'm sure if you asked most single guys they would say having a couples profile would make it easier to successfully arrange meetings. Good to have some perspective on "how the other half live"....thanks "

Totally agree, I prefer my single profile but as a single female its always the safety factor of meeting alone that worries me. Had 1 bad experience a while back with a guy which put me off meeting for a bit but I'm good to go again so to speak plus now I'd just knock the creep right out lol

Yip

Always hear guys asking to hook up as a cpl which I find is weird

When I met alone I need to know the guys cool obviously by chatting a bit but must admit that's why iv stopped meeting new guys as the nerves were getting to me about my safety.

I find playing as a single just gets boring you can pick up someone in the pub so much easier for the same , as a couple it gets loads more excitment there is more opportunity and mote fun its also safer .

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

For my way of thinking single males have the hardest time ......followed closly by straight cpls who only meet cpls.......then the holy grail .....single bifem has only got difficultys in the amount off intrest they generate though I think that would be the hardest to deal with. There is a lot more ttpes of person and alot of issues around each group but this is my general _iew

You think it's easier as a cpl than a single?

I agree for the biggest part it's being a couple finding new meets that's more difficult but also depends on whether you like to have repeat meets or one offs . As a single fem you'll know that you could meet day and night and not scrape the surface but there is the safety aspect if it's one off meets . Think that's why on both profiles I prefer meeting more regularly with people I have met before

Shelley xx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I take quite a while getting to know guys before I meet them as I usually meet at home so I like to be as sure as I can be about them, it always annoys me when guys you've met a couple of times want to do the couples profile thing because they think it would be easier to get meets, I just tell them I do fine by myself thanks

coatbridge

"think it's easier as a cpl than a single?"
yup there is no stigma attached to a cpl as ive read in this thread alone safety.cmon there are axe murdering fems also lol for me the single thing that makes fab so much easier is .......a set of boobs yes safety is a thing that needs to be thought about but thats on all sides of the fence can guarentee your cpl pro generates at least ten times more mail than a single males on average maybe 3 new folk a year may talk to me or try im quite sure your cpl pro gets more intrest in a week this yr only one new fem has spoken to me

"What do you think is easier on fab?

Iv had a single profile before and always found it's easier to get meets as it's just me that is looking

Anyone else ?

X "

Janda1 I think u nailed it with the above quotes x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It's always going to be easier to arrange a 121 meet than 3sms 4sms or more somes because there are more people involved and more people to please.

If the mrs facies the guy but hubby doesn't fancy the other woman and vice versa.

And there is also time factors as to when everyone is free to meet at the same time.

"think it's easier as a cpl than a single?yup there is no stigma attached to a cpl as ive read in this thread alone safety.cmon there are axe murdering fems also lol for me the single thing that makes fab so much easier is .......a set of boobs yes safety is a thing that needs to be thought about but thats on all sides of the fence can guarentee your cpl pro generates at least ten times more mail than a single males on average maybe 3 new folk a year may talk to me or try im quite sure your cpl pro gets more intrest in a week this yr only one new fem has spoken to me "
wanna bet lol

I always ask single guys iv met

How scary it must be meeting cpls tho alone ?

Never really knowing whether the hubby is comfortable with them shagging their wives I mean they cld go mental at anytime!!

Especially going to an hotel or address they don't know alone?

Chap that door with no clue really who could be behind it

"What do you think is easier on fab?

Anyone else ?

X

Janda1 I think u nailed it with the above quotes x"

"It's always going to be easier to arrange a 121 meet than 3sms 4sms or more somes because there are more people involved and more people to please.

If the mrs facies the guy but hubby doesn't fancy the other woman and vice versa.

And there is also time factors as to when everyone is free to meet at the same time. "

i think so to jacs but think a lot of single guys think it's way easier as a cpl than it actually is?

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 15:52:28]

coatbridge

Im a wimp I take ages to meet many many socials is the norm then a progression to deed day pmsl

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

We find it incredibly hard to meet on here as we are both st8 but I think its probably difficult from all perspectives in one way or another.

Happy Fabbing. K x

"We find it incredibly hard to meet on here as we are both st8 but I think its probably difficult from all perspectives in one way or another.

Happy Fabbing. K x"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have never found it hard and when I was actively meeting I enjoyed greatly the fun.

I think a lot was because I met at home or in hotels.

I would not do that again but it did help. Being involved with a club also helped me.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 16:08:00]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and on another site, where verifications were posted with either the profile's name or without & being openly bisexual helped me. I could meet couples and they would not post their name and I was very comfortable with that.

Being openly bi, I think was an advantage as there weren't many then

"You think it's easier as a cpl than a single?"
oh yeah less mail less hassle and less fannies lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Neither or maybe thats just me lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've been part of a couple in the past and would definitely say it's easier as a singleton than a couple for the same reasons as everyone else - safety/attraction etc

"You think it's easier as a cpl than a single?oh yeah less mail less hassle and less fannies lol "

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Haven't really found it difficult as a couple but I've never had a single profile so I've nothing to compare it to.

I did consider setting up a single profile for meeting other girls 1-1 but I've been able to do that using this profile so I never bothered.

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

I can imagine how nerve wracking it can be for single females to meet alone and not have the security of a partner there . I prefer to talk with the female to ease any nerves and you build a rapport.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I find playing as a single just gets boring you can pick up someone in the pub so much easier for the same , as a couple it gets loads more excitment there is more opportunity and mote fun its also safer . "

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 08:24:54]

» Add a new message to this topic