FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Separate profiles?

Separate profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a couples profile on here but are looking at maybe playing alone as well, as expected the fem gets most attention anyway since she is so goddam sexy. So should we create separate profiles as well or does it just muddy an already cluttered site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have a couples profile on here but are looking at maybe playing alone as well, as expected the fem gets most attention anyway since she is so goddam sexy. So should we create separate profiles as well or does it just muddy an already cluttered site."
there are a few one here have both if you are comfortable with go for it

I have my own profile and one with my husband.

It's a lot easier to have your own because then you can put your own preferences on it.

Agree

I used to have 1

It's way easier when sharing pics and stuff as then you don't have to find 1 without your hubby in it lol

Just be prepared for the tons of mail she will get

Enjoy x

If you are both happy to play alone go for it I also have a couples profile but we are only fb not living together either purely sex purposes,only meeting couples socially or whatever

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If playing alone is for you both, go for it.

as you mention, the lady will get a load more attention and offers to meet than the male. As long as you are BOTH okay with that.

good luck and have fun

I had a couples profile a few months back with a fb... It didn't work for us as they guys would just want to message me on my single profile & lead to a bit of arguing. saying that the fb tried the one rule for him & another for me .

We have couples and I shelley have own profile . I don't meet alone very often at all but it's still there . Mr X is happy meeting with me in couples only profile and if he chose to meet alone then that's something we would look at if that time came . As a single female most people know I have this profile and our situation so don't get anywhere near as many mails as I used to but that suits me tbh .

Whatever works for you guys . Good luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic