FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I despair!

I despair!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforalaugh1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I truly believe mankind is fucked!

Every day you hear of more and more destruction and hatred.

I can't help wondering where it will all end.

Don't want or mean to be depressing, but seriously, why can't we just all love each other?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know, i had a very simple thought while watcing it. "Be super if they both simply ran out of things to launch at each other", but other countrys keep supplying them im told,

Agreed.

Glad you said 'mankind' as well and not 'the world'. Its the people on this world that are making it the way it is. Truly horrendous in some parts.

Sadly it'll probably continue on as it is indefinitely.

Lx

Glasgow

People are kind and loving.

The public can be horrible.

There are some amazing people out there. The bad ones seem to have more power tho

"I know, i had a very simple thought while watcing it. "Be super if they both simply ran out of things to launch at each other", but other countrys keep supplying them im told, "
even if other countries stopped supplying them they would just go back to hurling rocks at each other

Sadly it's just another demonstration of mans innate ability and flair for trying to wipe out his fellow man, as old as time itself regrettably

"Sadly it's just another demonstration of mans innate ability and flair for trying to wipe out his fellow man, as old as time itself regrettably "
thing is its invariably the same old thing that starts all conflicts,religion

"Sadly it's just another demonstration of mans innate ability and flair for trying to wipe out his fellow man, as old as time itself regrettably thing is its invariably the same old thing that starts all conflicts,religion"

As Marx once said "Religion is the opiate of the masses"

"Sadly it's just another demonstration of mans innate ability and flair for trying to wipe out his fellow man, as old as time itself regrettably thing is its invariably the same old thing that starts all conflicts,religion

As Marx once said "Religion is the opiate of the masses" "

gaunnae stop with that educated pish,ive nae idea whitthat means

"Sadly it's just another demonstration of mans innate ability and flair for trying to wipe out his fellow man, as old as time itself regrettably thing is its invariably the same old thing that starts all conflicts,religion

As Marx once said "Religion is the opiate of the masses" gaunnae stop with that educated pish,ive nae idea whitthat means "

Basically anybody that believes or participates in organised religion and is willing to kill or die for it wants Thur fucking heid examined

As Marx once said "Religion is the opiate of the masses" gaunnae stop with that educated pish,ive nae idea whitthat means

Basically anybody that believes or participates in organised religion and is willing to kill or die for it wants Thur fucking heid examined "

fankoo

Religion was invented, i mean we all do realise this yes?

There was no, "hi im god follow me, or ahh so your jesus", it developed in countrys where people could not read, struggled with life generally and it just takes one person to recognise this and tell them, put your faith in me, in god etc.

And as we see now, so many diffrent gods for so many diffrent people, to the point people will kill, why?

Because "my gods better than your god"?

As long as there are two or more humans on this planet there will be conflict

I am faster, stronger, taller than you or my dicks bigger than yours.

People with want more, people without are forever downtrodden and they clash and FIGHT

Remember school, highlight of the day. Back gate at home time schoolyard bully is about to beat up some kid for being cleverer than him

Adam raised Cain who in turn got jealous and slayed his only sibling or so that book of fables tells us. Lesson from this is POWER and ENVY cause wars not religion, although it doesn't help

"As long as there are two or more humans on this planet there will be conflict

I am faster, stronger, taller than you or my dicks bigger than yours.

People with want more, people without are forever downtrodden and they clash and FIGHT

Hear hear thats nailed it

Remember school, highlight of the day. Back gate at home time schoolyard bully is about to beat up some kid for being cleverer than him

Adam raised Cain who in turn got jealous and slayed his only sibling or so that book of fables tells us. Lesson from this is POWER and ENVY cause wars not religion, although it doesn't help "

Glasgow

In the words of Depeche Mode;

"People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully! "

Cheesy, but true!

By *erverts R usCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

As Marx once said "Religion is the opiate of the masses" gaunnae stop with that educated pish,ive nae idea whitthat means

Basically anybody that believes or participates in organised religion and is willing to kill or die for it wants Thur fucking heid examined "

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Thoroughly depressing all round. K x

It is, search Christopher Hitchens if you want to hear theories and first hand experiences of alternative opinion on various conflict areas.

"I truly believe mankind is fucked!

Every day you hear of more and more destruction and hatred.

I can't help wondering where it will all end.

Don't want or mean to be depressing, but seriously, why can't we just all love each other?!?"

from the man that's divorced

But seriously salt n sugar how would you resolve the Israel/Gaza conflict or Ukraine/ Russia, i ask because of your display of diplomacy, lol ?

"

totally agree, the russians did it right for a while and just banned religion. great idea.

» Add a new message to this topic