FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > :Georgous men and Bbw

:Georgous men and Bbw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

men and Bbw's Ive met some pretty Georgous men in my time on here and often wondered what they see in me.ive wondered if they just see a shag or are they really intrested in me ?Im sure we all know if someone is really into us or not and i can honestly say ive never been with any guy who i didnt feel was attracted to me and just after a shag .

Question is to the guys out there and to the bbwsGuys are you really into Bbws?

females have you at any point felt the guys you have met only met you for the shag and not because they were attracted to you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Dont meet bbw or twiggys or any other things inbetween I meet people and if personalitys click magic can happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dont meet bbw or twiggys or any other things inbetween I meet people and if personalitys click magic can happen "

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm very slim, but have found that there are many men who are not interested because they like the more voluptuous women ,so don't worry that they don't find you attractive, you are certainly not just a shag, you have so much to offer xxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm very slim, but have found that there are many men who are not interested because they like the more voluptuous women ,so don't worry that they don't find you attractive, you are certainly not just a shag, you have so much to offer xxxxx"

By *hybutnaughtyoneWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

do you know I question myself the very same question. Is it something on their tick list? Or do they think it is a given as I might be desperate? I said this to someone very recently.

Mx

"Dont meet bbw or twiggys or any other things inbetween I meet people and if personalitys click magic can happen

"

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I often wonder the same op, I know I'm not a minger but all the " your gorgeous" messages when I know I'm not make me think that some ( and I mean some ) guys say anything for a shag

I like to think that the ones I do meet meet me because of who I am rather than just a shag..... But I admit there's ones I don't meet because I think they are too hot for me

Male half of cpl here, I do prefer curvy ladies but the guys who have posted are right, if you click mentally with somebody then it doesn't matter, all that does is that whoever plays has a good time

The op and miss Alba are both very sexy ladies x

Shynutnaughty and the very sexy cutie too xx

"I often wonder the same op, I know I'm not a minger but all the " your gorgeous" messages when I know I'm not make me think that some ( and I mean some ) guys say anything for a shag

I like to think that the ones I do meet meet me because of who I am rather than just a shag..... But I admit there's ones I don't meet because I think they are too hot for me "

good point bit it works the same way for men,there are some women ive seen but not messaged as i thought they were out of my league

"I often wonder the same op, I know I'm not a minger but all the " your gorgeous" messages when I know I'm not make me think that some ( and I mean some ) guys say anything for a shag

I like to think that the ones I do meet meet me because of who I am rather than just a shag..... But I admit there's ones I don't meet because I think they are too hot for me "

But surely by messaging you it demonstrates that they're interested in you. Not all guys (and thanks for acknowledging it JC ) are just out for a shag. I've paid some women compliments, sincere heartfelt compliments, and you can just tell they're looking at you thinking "You're only saying that to get in my knickers!!" when nothing could be further from the truth. Yeah I am on here to broaden my sexual horizons and have fun but not at the expense of common decency and treating women with respect!

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Think we all have to accept we all prefer different, some on size some on age some on colour some may just be out for a shag, but they would shag any size any age any colour , and they don't have the same respect , they always get caught out

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Like most of the women on here ive had guys mail me and thought now way your way outta my league,but after chatting a bit and getting to know them i think you know what no one is out of anyones league on here, no on any better than the next guy .

Ive gone on to have some great meets with some VERY HANDSOME guys and remained friends and had many repeat meets with them but not once have i thought your just here because i said yes all have made me feel they were with me because they wanted to be with me and thatl do for me tvm xxx

"men and Bbw's Ive met some pretty Georgous men in my time on here and often wondered what they see in me.ive wondered if they just see a shag or are they really intrested in me ?Im sure we all know if someone is really into us or not and i can honestly say ive never been with any guy who i didnt feel was attracted to me and just after a shag .

Question is to the guys out there and to the bbwsGuys are you really into Bbws?

females have you at any point felt the guys you have met only met you for the shag and not because they were attracted to you ?"

Yes I often wonder at times what any man would see in me especially when they are absolutely gorgeous but according to them I have a great personality & a certain spark about me & a sexy bum haha x

BBWs, skinnymalinks, beautiful, plain, hot

Irrelevant, my experience I'd limited but I have met truly great ladies

END OF

Am always amazed when someone gorgeous gets in touch with me,

Even more surprised when we meet

But not when they never get back in touch,

Ohhhh

I in no way regard myself as a gorgeous bloke, far far from it but felt compelled to comment

[Removed by poster at 01/08/14 22:04:43]

I wonder the same thing often.

Luckily those I've met before have wanted to meet me because of who I am and because of genuine shared attraction.

I would pick up on it if someone was meeting with me just for a shag and I would be off.

There are some on here tho that I think are so out of my league!

Lx

"I

Lx"

Nonsense!! xxx

"I wonder the same thing often.

Luckily those I've met before have wanted to meet me because of who I am and because of genuine shared attraction.

I would pick up on it if someone was meeting with me just for a shag and I would be off.

Lx"

I do believe a lot of guys on here are way outta my league but you know what if they wanna meet me and im attracted to them then hell yeah why not xxx

LxI do believe a lot of guys on here are way outta my league but you know what if they wanna meet me and im attracted to them then hell yeah why not xxx "

Snap,

I a guy ain't attracted he ain't shagging lol you would know if he's got a floppy Jo

"I a guy ain't attracted he ain't shagging lol you would know if he's got a floppy Jo "
say that in english now lol

I've had a few men message message me as a bbw who have turned nasty when I wouldn't meet.

Been told I should be lucky anyone would want to fuck a fatty like me x

"I've had a few men message message me as a bbw who have turned nasty when I wouldn't meet.

Been told I should be lucky anyone would want to fuck a fatty like me x"

Ive had this too but to be honest im sure the slimmer girls have probably had similar too xxx

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont meet bbw or twiggys or any other things inbetween I meet people and if personalitys click magic can happen "

Couldn't have put it any better. Figure is totally irrelevant in comparison to personality.

Personally I'm not attracted to a certain body type. There's loads of factors that create an attraction for me. It depends on my mood as well sometimes I look at pics and think she's nice then the next day I'm not so sure lol

I'm not interested in just a shag though there has to be some sort of attraction for me.

I am no were near a been classed as a good looking guy. But for me personally I love a fuller figured woman. My two ex wife's were between the sizes 18 & 22 and most if the girls I have dated have been 14 + can can't say what attracts me to the shape nope but then again can you alway put your finger on what attracts you to someone

"

Yes I often wonder at times what any man would see in me especially when they are absolutely gorgeous but according to them I have a great personality & a certain spark about me & a sexy bum haha x"

You can't beat a sexy bum lol!

"I am no were near a been classed as a good looking guy. But for me personally I love a fuller figured woman. My two ex wife's were between the sizes 18 & 22 and most if the girls I have dated have been 14 + can can't say what attracts me to the shape nope but then again can you alway put your finger on what attracts you to someone "
I totally agree with you i thought i had a type and to a certain degree i still do, i like guys who are tall and dark haired and skinned i also like a silver fox but ive also been attracted to guy who have none of those qualities so i guess that when the personality has kicked in lol xx

I prefer the fuller figure very sexy and it says that the lady is happy with herself. I dont like skinny women love a good handful of female to cuddle x

"I prefer the fuller figure very sexy and it says that the lady is happy with herself. I dont like skinny women love a good handful of female to cuddle x"
Dont be fooled not all fuller figure ladies are happy with themself

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"I've had a few men message message me as a bbw who have turned nasty when I wouldn't meet.

Been told I should be lucky anyone would want to fuck a fatty like me x"

Had this happen loads xx

Personality first and love the curves of a womans body too ????

I know I am not the best looking of guys but would never meet a woman that I did not connect with.

The OP is a lovely lady and has a lovely easy nature.

Treat everyone as you want to be treated your self ,,,,,, with respect !!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I have to confess I would say something to get into a bbw's panties usually ask if there my size T have found that I prefer personality over looks hopefully others will have same view as myself and agree to meet me

I also think we can all be our harshest critics and just because you may not feel as sexy as you like doesn't mean that someone else doesn't

"I also think we can all be our harshest critics and just because you may not feel as sexy as you like doesn't mean that someone else doesn't "
Thats also true Im the worlds worst at accepting comliments

I read a ladies profile first and foremost, if I like what I read I will then look at any images. If I don't like what I read I don't bother looking at the images.

That said I genuinely only go for ladies on the larger side, just a personal preference x

"I also think we can all be our harshest critics and just because you may not feel as sexy as you like doesn't mean that someone else doesn't "

Well said that man! A young lady on here that I think is stunning and one of the nicest women I think I've ever met in my life doesn't think she's anything special. If only she could see herself through my eyes for 1 minute!!

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I am most definitely a fat burd and i have bbw on my profile and when i chat to guys i always tell them i am big , but i also know i can be funny and have a good personality (most of the time) , have been told by a few men that i am beautiful (in real life) and also have had the usual ur stunning comments in chat when on cam . I think above all that i am a person regardless of my shape or size and i am much more than a label , so if a gorgeous guy is interested then why the hell shouldnt he be , whats not to love

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Linlithgow

"I also think we can all be our harshest critics and just because you may not feel as sexy as you like doesn't mean that someone else doesn't

Well said that man! A young lady on here that I think is stunning and one of the nicest women I think I've ever met in my life doesn't think she's anything special. If only she could see herself through my eyes for 1 minute!! "

Spot on.

"I am most definitely a fat burd and i have bbw on my profile and when i chat to guys i always tell them i am big , but i also know i can be funny and have a good personality (most of the time) , have been told by a few men that i am beautiful (in real life) and also have had the usual ur stunning comments in chat when on cam . I think above all that i am a person regardless of my shape or size and i am much more than a label , so if a gorgeous guy is interested then why the hell shouldnt he be , whats not to love "
well said you are a stunning lady and have a big personality too xxx

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

well said you are a stunning lady and have a big personality too xxx

Thank you Jacs ,likewise honey x

By *hybutnaughtyoneWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer the fuller figure very sexy and it says that the lady is happy with herself. I dont like skinny women love a good handful of female to cuddle xDont be fooled not all fuller figure ladies are happy with themself "

I concur ! x

"I also think we can all be our harshest critics and just because you may not feel as sexy as you like doesn't mean that someone else doesn't

Well said that man! A young lady on here that I think is stunning and one of the nicest women I think I've ever met in my life doesn't think she's anything special. If only she could see herself through my eyes for 1 minute!! "

Not that I care, but I find BBWs more fun and generally aren't as stuck up or self consious which makes for more fun xx

The thing is....I would like to think that no one would want to meet or have sex with me for any reason other than they liked me for me. Yes, I'm a big girl. Larger than life is a description that has often been thrown my way. That people have preferences there is no doubt and that's fine. Preferences and indeed prejudices are human. I may be fatter than some but funnier. I may be less intelligent than others but kinder.

It is always flattering to receive lovely comments. We all enjoy them and rightly so. I've been lucky and met some gorgeous men...gorgeous inside and out and the test is that they have met me and wanted to repeat the experience. I believe confidence and sexuality go together....and that the packaging is incidental.

Waves a poke oh chips at Gintz .

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"The thing is....I would like to think that no one would want to meet or have sex with me for any reason other than they liked me for me. Yes, I'm a big girl. Larger than life is a description that has often been thrown my way. That people have preferences there is no doubt and that's fine. Preferences and indeed prejudices are human. I may be fatter than some but funnier. I may be less intelligent than others but kinder.

It is always flattering to receive lovely comments. We all enjoy them and rightly so. I've been lucky and met some gorgeous men...gorgeous inside and out and the test is that they have met me and wanted to repeat the experience. I believe confidence and sexuality go together....and that the packaging is incidental. "

Couldn't agree more xx

Lx"

You're a league of you're own gorgeous. I'm just glad we play the same sport

jimi x

as for the point of the post. I hate my guts and cant wait to settle and get whats left of my body back in order lol.

I do have a childhood stigma against a certain type of body texture as opposed to type. I love a woman with meat on her bones and athletic girls but you cannae beat a lassie that can give you a cuddle like she means it And has all her own teeth

Well said that man! A lady on here that I think is stunning and one of the nicest women I think I've ever met in my life doesn't think she's anything special. If only she could see herself through my eyes for 1 minute!! "

Very well put, couldn't agree more

"I prefer the fuller figure very sexy and it says that the lady is happy with herself. I dont like skinny women love a good handful of female to cuddle xDont be fooled not all fuller figure ladies are happy with themself "

So true x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

^^^ this

Couldn't have said it better myself

I doub't that any guy is too hot for any girl he chooses to message.

I, on the other hand have been batting way outta my league for months and it's been a justification to my already over-inflated ego!

Well said that man.

By *i_garyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

To be honest I'd say it's almost impossible to tell. The only indicator I can think of is if someone really liked you then they'd maybe look to take it further than just the occasional, or one off, meet for sex.

At the end of the day though I think it's easy to overthink things when it comes to meeting on here.

"To be honest I'd say it's almost impossible to tell. The only indicator I can think of is if someone really liked you then they'd maybe look to take it further than just the occasional, or one off, meet for sex.

At the end of the day though I think it's easy to overthink things when it comes to meeting on here."

What do you mean by take it further?

By *i_garyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Possibly dating or a relationship.

"Possibly dating or a relationship."
Oh have a couple of guys I see regularly for fun we get on great and enjoy out fun times spent together.

But there is no way I'd ever consider dating or a relationship because that's not what I'm here for nor them so it suits us down to the ground

This saved me typing! Very well put and feel the same

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

As most here know, I'm with a certain lady who, shall we say, is a little larger than a size 12.

Originally I made the mistake of messaging her, but for once I got a reply! We chatted, exchanged pics, texted, spoke on the phone. Finally we met, and as she sashayed towards me, yes she was a larger lady.

However....... we connected, we clicked, and ever since, despite some sad individuals' best efforts, we've been enjoying a crazy but fun 'relationship'. Her personality matches her body size.

I've had to do arm stretching exercises to give her a hug, but it's a small price to pay!

So she's a larger lady! It's an irrelevance!

"As most here know, I'm with a certain lady who, shall we say, is a little larger than a size 12.

Originally I made the mistake of messaging her, but for once I got a reply! We chatted, exchanged pics, texted, spoke on the phone. Finally we met, and as she sashayed towards me, yes she was a larger lady.

However....... we connected, we clicked, and ever since, despite some sad individuals' best efforts, we've been enjoying a crazy but fun 'relationship'. Her personality matches her body size.

I've had to do arm stretching exercises to give her a hug, but it's a small price to pay!

So she's a larger lady! It's an irrelevance! "

Awe Bothy! I thought you were with me but I'm a trim size 12! ......

......on both sides!!!! Left AND right

But mmmmm....did WE click!!!!! Mwah xxx

preffer curvy lasses my self if i am honest

» Add a new message to this topic