FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it just Me

Is it just Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who can't understand why certain people view your profile when you don't meet there criteria as i find it totally bizarre .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they don't know until they look... Or because their memory is rubbish, or because they just like to look at the pics.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Who can't understand why certain people view your profile when you don't meet there criteria as i find it totally bizarre . "
How do they know they dont meet your criteria tho unless they look ? lol

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Sometimes its a mistaken profile click so its not intentional

I totally understand where all are coming from , so i wonder if site could change it around so you could set who views your profile just like you can do in the privacy settings for people you get mail from .

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

The only way to find out if someone fits your preference is if you view the profile!!!! Mind you, even when guys view my profile, they don't pay any attention to what it says.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I totally understand where all are coming from , so i wonder if site could change it around so you could set who views your profile just like you can do in the privacy settings for people you get mail from . "

I change my mind constantly!!!

If I cant get a swatch at profiles....Il never know if im in mood for changing said mind when the mood takes me

"The only way to find out if someone fits your preference is if you view the profile!!!! Mind you, even when guys view my profile, they don't pay any attention to what it says. "

Totally understand what your saying , now i have changed my heading and will wait and see if that sinks in

am guilty of this when I checked the who looked at me page I normally see whp it is then find they are no interest ie looking for fems only or bi/gay lol

"am guilty of this when I checked the who looked at me page I normally see whp it is then find they are no interest ie looking for fems only or bi/gay lol"

So it's not just me who it gets too , nothing worse seeing a nice female or couple looking at you too find out your not what there looking for

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Maybe they are looking for someone with a red car and as yours is yellow you aren't their type??

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

I just like looking at the backgrounds to see who has a messy floor, and who had hoovered just for the picture....

I am nosey though....

"Who can't understand why certain people view your profile when you don't meet there criteria as i find it totally bizarre . "

I just looked and you'll never know it!!! Muahaha....

"Who can't understand why certain people view your profile when you don't meet there criteria as i find it totally bizarre .

I just looked and you'll never know it!!! Muahaha...."

I just love that McGinty stealth mode cause what I don't know doesn't bother meet or frustrate me cool wish there was more like you me love

Oooops I did it again!!!

» Add a new message to this topic