FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it best to have lots of fab friends or just a selected few

Is it best to have lots of fab friends or just a selected few

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we have been on fab a while now this is second time round and I (Jessica) was wondering is it best leaving with the few good friends we have met or still explore for that "special" meet!!!?? Just as the fakes and time wasters are getting abit boring now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well we have been on fab a while now this is second time round and I (Jessica) was wondering is it best leaving with the few good friends we have met or still explore for that "special" meet!!!?? Just as the fakes and time wasters are getting abit boring now "

Just do what you want .. Your always going to get time wasters just because it's fab swingers doesn't mean you need to meet there and then .. People need to get over that .. Personally I think it's best to have a select few x

Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx "
personally I am one of the select few that are genuine .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

Quality over quantity every time.... very short friends list mean better communication / meets

#justmytuppenceworth

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx personally I am one of the select few that are genuine .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X"

Yeah defo I know I dnt have a cock but a hell of a lot of cock teasers (my opinion) with there lovely wee pics then PAWWW they disappear is it jus a pit stop for some dirty chat as I'm sure there is a helpline for that!! Y can't all people jus be Jenuine and up for it!! "Sake" lmao xx

"Quality over quantity every time.... very short friends list mean better communication / meets

#justmytuppenceworth "

That's a true story!! As much as I like the wee wink (of interest) and a fab on my pic it's abit of a headache some times with people messaging for a while then u go on to message them when u have time and they are gone makes u wonder lol xx

"Quality over quantity every time.... very short friends list mean better communication / meets

#justmytuppenceworth

That's a true story!! As much as I like the wee wink (of interest) and a fab on my pic it's abit of a headache some times with people messaging for a while then u go on to message them when u have time and they are gone makes u wonder lol xx"

I perv on everybody photos some are funny some are sexy some are dam right wrong

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx personally I am one of the select few that are genuine .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X"
one of the select few ??weird on a week either that or a yoyo user sometimes all that smells of roses turns out to be nothing more than fertiliser to get back to ops post its entirely your choice me i have a small circle of very close friends never just meet on a whim but hey thats me

I'd say a bit of each, we have select friends who we'd meet at the drop of a hat wither it be social or fun but nothing beats meeting new folk

Geek

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx personally I am one of the select few that are genuine .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X one of the select few ??weird on a week either that or a yoyo user sometimes all that smells of roses turns out to be nothing more than fertiliser to get back to ops post its entirely your choice me i have a small circle of very close friends never just meet on a whim but hey thats me "
I'm certainly not a yoyo user ., but there is always one that jumps in like they wrote the swingers book of life, iv been on here before as the graduate or vidal2104 .. You may remember me ..

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

@ public domain i know what you meant but i can see how that 'I'm one of the select few' comment may grate a bit with some people! Some people have the verifications to show that they are also some of 'the select few' and genuine when it comes to meeting but still find it tough to meet people.

@ OP do what you want, you can have a hundred profiles on your friends list and only meet one of them or you can just have ten and meet all of them! Nobody can tell you can what's the best way for you to do it...other than you.

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

If you want to pic collect have hundreds, if you dont want to pic collect have hundreds. It doesnt matter the size of your friends list, its about how good a friend you are to people. My old facebook had 500+ friends most of whom I never spoke to more than a couple of times a year. But that was enough to keep the friendship alive. In conclusion the better option is the one that suits you best.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx personally .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X one of the select few ??weird on a week either that or a yoyo user sometimes all that smells of roses turns out to be nothing more than fertiliser to get back to ops post its entirely your choice me i have a small circle of very close friends never just meet on a whim but hey thats me I'm certainly not a yoyo user ., but there is always one that jumps in like they wrote the swingers book of life, iv been on here before as the graduate or vidal2104 .. You may remember me .. "
pmsl wrote the book (wasnt me making the (sweeping statement)my style of "swinging" certainly isnt for most so no authorship here while on the other hand remember this statement..... I am one of the select few that are genuine ?? as for yoyo user even taking it as only two profiles before..... on ....off.....on.....off......on sounds a bit like a yoyo set yourself up on a pedastal expect it to be called into question by us lowly timewasters

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I'd say a bit of each, we have select friends who we'd meet at the drop of a hat wither it be social or fun but nothing beats meeting new folk

Geek "

This!!!

"I'd say a bit of each, we have select friends who we'd meet at the drop of a hat wither it be social or fun but nothing beats meeting new folk

Geek

This!!! "

Thanks all nothing wrong with staying a little longer just to see what's for uz lol xx

"Yeah defo we have commitments and also love spending time and getting away together as much as we are a pair of kinky buggers and enjoy the frill I jus think is there a point of being here when we have numbers of the people we would meet again! BUT then again I'm a women so I always want more hehe xx personally .. (Sweeping statement) I like up stick to one person as it's just to much time wasted looking for people on here it gets boring .. If it's not the tom and jerry effect ( chasing constantly) it's the face pic .. Gang . X one of the select few ??weird on a week either that or a yoyo user sometimes all that smells of roses turns out to be nothing more than fertiliser to get back to ops post its entirely your choice me i have a small circle of very close friends never just meet on a whim but hey thats me I'm certainly not a yoyo user ., but there is always one that jumps in like they wrote the swingers book of life, iv been on here before as the graduate or vidal2104 .. You may remember me .. pmsl wrote the book (wasnt me making the (sweeping statement)my style of "swinging" certainly isnt for most so no authorship here while on the other hand remember this statement..... I am one of the select few that are genuine ?? as for yoyo user even taking it as only two profiles before..... on ....off.....on.....off......on sounds a bit like a yoyo set yourself up on a pedastal expect it to be called into question by us lowly timewasters "
this never made on bit of sense .. Unless you where meaning set your self up for a fall .. I changed my name so this is only my second time on the site .. I don't know why your taking this so personally .. All I am saying is there are a select few genuine people .. People that meet and not waste time .. That was my point .. you know what it's like some people on this site are only really in it for the banter and to collect pics

» Add a new message to this topic