FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > feeling. sorry.

feeling. sorry.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any1 else feel sorry. For lowly or zero. Threads and just post to them just to make the author. Feel better god bless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Lol lol can't believe. I'm having. To bump. This thread. Does that mean I feel sorry. For myself pmsl

By *cottish_guy12Man  over a year ago

Scotland

"Lol lol can't believe. I'm having. To bump. This thread. Does that mean I feel sorry. For myself pmsl "

I know what you mean I, I think "strangers" that don't post much (like myself) find it hard to get alot of replies but the regular posters get more posts.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Lol lol can't believe. I'm having. To bump. This thread. Does that mean I feel sorry. For myself pmsl

I know what you mean I, I think "strangers" that don't post much (like myself) find it hard to get alot of replies but the regular posters get more posts."

Welcome to the forums

I only post when I've something to say

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Lol lol can't believe. I'm having. To bump. This thread. Does that mean I feel sorry. For myself pmsl "

Well your just a newbie LOL sure things will pick up for you

E.K . Glasgow

"Lol lol can't believe. I'm having. To bump. This thread. Does that mean I feel sorry. For myself pmsl

I know what you mean I, I think "strangers" that don't post much (like myself) find it hard to get alot of replies but the regular posters get more posts.

Welcome to the forums

I only post when I've something to say "

Never met a lady yet with nothing to say

edinburgh

Welcome to the forums

Never met a lady yet with nothing to say "

Ooh who said I was a lady

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Welcome to the forums

Ooh who said I was a lady "

What are you then cutie?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I know what you mean I, I think "strangers" that don't post much (like myself) find it hard to get alot of replies but the regular posters get more posts."

I'm afraid I've been very lax over the last few months in my posting - I apologise. However, in my defence, I've got bored lol

Oh, and MAN UP JACK!!!!!!

edinburgh

Welcome to the forums

Ooh who said I was a lady

What are you then cutie? "

I'm just an auld burd furry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the forums

Ooh who said I was a lady "

Me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well your just a newbie LOL sure things will pick up for you "

Psst! Steph! Who is this guy?? He's everywhere all of a sudden!!!

E.K . Glasgow

Think i'll need to have a wee bru and think of who it is . Ponder the clues pirate's , paisley , morrisons , steve spelling mistakes . Mmmm

Welcome to the forums

I only post when I've something to say "

me too

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

just agree and follow the party line bobs your uncle .............sorted

» Add a new message to this topic