FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Last minute meets

Last minute meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they work?

This is on the general thread too but just been thinking about it after getting a 'meet me this minute' message from one of my friends. Not that it wasn't nice to get it, but do men have no conception about how long it takes us women to get ready to meet them? Or is it just me that can't be up and running out the house looking sexy in 10 minutes flat? Usually takes me hours lol. Even a full day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suppose it depends on who it is that's offering!

Like you it usually takes me a couple of hours to get ready as I like to make an effort when meeting someone but I do admit that when certain people suggest meeting asap I'll jump at the chance, but it's often a very special person who has that luck xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not a fan of last min meets either but for the right person ie~someone i meet regular then yes but would still need a couple of hours to make myself look presentable xxx

LUV JACS

XXXX

Dont think were really a fan of last minute meets cos of kids etc but a couple of years ago we had a meet planned and she let us down (fair enough, she had crashed her car, lol) so we were all dressed and no where to go!! We chatted to a couple from Scots Borders for 15 mins, saw each other on cam and off for a drive we went. We found there was an instant connection between the 4 of us and the meet did work well. Not sure would do it again though!!

Steve and Jo x

yeah i would say it depends on the person , also maybe on what your looking for and the ability of everyone involved to get on well with each other , usually i get seriously nervous before a meet but if its a last minuute thing , the nerves dont really have the time to get me , so works out for the best lol

well as i cant really plan as never know whats gonna happen with kids inall, so most my meets are kinda last minute, well hour and half at least to get things sorted, as just cant walk out the house at drop of a hat

as a guy i hate last minute meet messages because there are some people that think that guys can just simply drop what they're doing and meet them.

Got an "invite" once from a couple at 10pm one saturday night asking me to meet them by 11.

Kinda does my head in especially if it says on my profile i don't do last minute stuff and that i prefer a chat first

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

a lot of my meets are last minute - due to changes in availability. most are with regular people i see tho. often find that meets planned weeks in advance go belly up due to one reason or another and then at a loose end after arranging for kids, dog, venue etc

have been known to be showered ,dressed and out of house in 30 mins lol

hey if u cant do last min meets..all u need 2 say is..no can do but thanks xx

never had offers for a while but if u can't do the other prson should accept the fact u can not drop and run

as a guy wi sluttyness in his DNA....

I will do em all... short notice, medium notice , and long term....

took a booking for may bank holiday 2034 .... I will be about 76 but guaranteed ...

no to dribble oot the side of ma mooth

no smell of wee.... ( will open winda's the week before )

no to teeth in tumbler next to bed

no to look at my photo collection to remember 'the guid auld days '

no vera lynn CD

no support stocking for ma varicose vein

no to offer silk stockings for an extra gobble like the yanks in the war

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know what? Stunna is totally correct in this thread say NO!, end of ffs, no big deal move on to the next one. but then again if u post ur status to something like "want a shag" or "looking to meet" or even a hint ur interested in a meet on the day then we should be prepared and yes READY,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone. I started the thread laughing at the thought that at 9pm I could get ready, drive an hour and still be back home for 12 and all from a standing start. Now, in theory, that sounds great but my life doesn't just work that way lol

view im sure u can get a pill for that ?? lol

» Add a new message to this topic