FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > eurovision song contest

eurovision song contest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/05/14 22:44:34]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How the fuck did this creep up with hardly a warning.

whos your choice for a win?im rhinking norway.

by the way this was originally posyed in my couples profile pmsl

Dont know what country it is but the bearded lady needs to get back to the circus

Holy fuck!!!!!check out the russian judge,she is fucking stunning

"Dont know what country it is but the bearded lady needs to get back to the circus "
see im offended by that

I just need to know what the busty blonde with her chest oot from Poland was doing her washing for? You'd have thought she would have made sure she had a clean pair o breeks before she left the hoose?

"Dont know what country it is but the bearded lady needs to get back to the circus "
now you have upset both me and mrs dlt as one of mrs dlt's daughters suffers from polycysticfibrosis,which causes hair to grow on the face,just in case you didnt know

"Dont know what country it is but the bearded lady needs to get back to the circus now you have upset both me and mrs dlt as one of mrs dlt's daughters suffers from polycysticfibrosis,which causes hair to grow on the face,just in case you didnt know "

You have no idea how hard it is with a beautiful girl that has this and to love children to find out she can't have any, for narrow minded people to say they are freaks or put them back in the circus,

"Holy fuck!!!!!check out the russian judge,she is fucking stunning "
add the moldovan judge to that

What can i say, i had no idea about your daughter and had no intention of causing offence to you or anyone else.

Sincere apologies for my poor attempt at humour.

Thank you

Its bet Victor thats won, jeezy peeps

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

If you've seen the Bet Victor TV adverts you'll know he meaning that the winner tonight looks like the person in those TV adverts - not everything is a personal attack on here!

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

"If you've seen the Bet Victor TV adverts you'll know he meaning that the winner tonight looks like the person in those TV adverts - not everything is a personal attack on here! "

Conchita needs a snickers, cause she turns into a right diva lol

You do realise its a bloke though? I'm happy she won though, I actually liked the song and loved how every russian point got booed lol

"If you've seen the Bet Victor TV adverts you'll know he meaning that the winner tonight looks like the person in those TV adverts - not everything is a personal attack on here! "
yeah ok point taken but when its something that close to home it makes a difference.

bit like calling someone without hair baldy then finding out they are going through chemotherapy

Tayside

"If you've seen the Bet Victor TV adverts you'll know he meaning that the winner tonight looks like the person in those TV adverts - not everything is a personal attack on here!

Conchita needs a snickers, cause she turns into a right diva lol

You do realise its a bloke though? I'm happy she won though, I actually liked the song and loved how every russian point got booed lol"

Yeah I do know it is a man (if that question was directed at me)

Tayside

"If you've seen the Bet Victor TV adverts you'll know he meaning that the winner tonight looks like the person in those TV adverts - not everything is a personal attack on here!

yeah ok point taken but when its something that close to home it makes a difference.

bit like calling someone without hair baldy then finding out they are going through chemotherapy "

He didn't direct anything at you or your family, he didn't even quote any of your posts; everyone could pick a post, on the multiple threads on here, and believe it is about them personally and react badly as you did!

If it gets to you that much then maybe it is time to step away from the keyboard?

Tayside

* he was meaning * - I should read things before pushing post message!

We never said it was directed at us personally,

However with a daughter that has a condition that gives her bad facial hair and someone saying a bearded female should be in a circus

Well bloody well forgive me if I (Mrs dlt) wants to stab the bastard with a sea salt covered knife then tough,

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

And all this from a drag act winning eurovision lol

Tayside

"We never said it was directed at us personally,

However with a daughter that has a condition that gives her bad facial hair and someone saying a bearded female should be in a circus

Well bloody well forgive me if I (Mrs dlt) wants to stab the bastard with a sea salt covered knife then tough,"

You're talking about another post to the one I am talking about and the one your other half was attacking - again not everything on here is a personal attack on you or your family.

Tayside

"And all this from a drag act winning eurovision lol"

Yup seems so!

Easily see you people haven't read the whole post,

Tayside

"Easily see you people haven't read the whole post,"

I have read it all but it makes no difference to my posts!

So u should have noticed it wasn't about a drag act then