FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ticking boxes for the sake of it

ticking boxes for the sake of it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *areassetsuk OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

hi all, before this starts ,if you want to slag each other off, do it on your own thread or emails and not on this one (as happened to my last posting)......

why is it that ppl tick boxes for the sake of it! most cuprits are ie cpls that have on their profile "not looking for sgl guys" AND "MEN" and you get ratty when sgl guys contact you. Then say for instance not looking for guys on the actual profile content AND if we are we know where to find you, so you are saying you are interested in sgl guys when it suits you, no wonder we get confused, and yes sometimes it will stop guys messaging you. I know i dont if it say that, unless it was to help you out and point it out to you to avoid confusion

Another example is cuckolding where there are 27 ladies in scotland alone who have that as an interest, can i ask what your interest actually is after all, it is in the very broadest sense. It is where a lady who is part of a cpl will sleeping with other men to the humilitaion of her male partner, ie cant satisfy her, small endowment, made to endure watching her with another man. if you are a SGL lady how does that work? (i know it is a generalisation), but do ppl tick boxes for the sake of it? perhaps the boxes should be for NOT INTERESTED, any ideas, like i say genuinely would like to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to avoid those with all/lots of boxes ticked, because, from experience, they tend to be from people (they were men) who were never ever going to follow through with a meet or who chickened out at the very, very last minute.

edinburgh

its a shame though as some ppl like myself actually do enjoy the interests, (saying that there are ppl that delete emails without even looking at them only because you are two years out but everyones different lol) but its more for the ppl who do tick boxes for the sake of it and why? hope you are having fun anyway

Think some do just tick boxes for the sake of it, after all the majority of single profiles have same room swapping ticked.

As for the cuckolding and single females, i'd imagine that not all single females have always been single and have enjoyed it at some point, although im sure a single female will have no problems finding a submisive male along with a dominant one for MFM??

And finally the no single male part, this is a can of worms, but other peoples choices should never be questioned by anyone, and they all have the right to change their minds too.

edinburgh

i respect that ppl have the right to to change their minds but when a lot of the profile have both boxes checked ie men and no sgl males, as well as saying they will contact sgl males when req AND no male wanted, then it asking for problems, personally though when it does say that, i wont ever contact a cpl.

regards to the sub and doms guys thats is different to cuckolding and if there are any ladies looking for dom guys, i wish they would contact me lol

" i respect that ppl have the right to to change their minds but when a lot of the profile have both boxes checked ie men and no sgl males, as well as saying they will contact sgl males when req AND no male wanted, then it asking for problems, personally though when it does say that, i wont ever contact a cpl.

regards to the sub and doms guys thats is different to cuckolding and if there are any ladies looking for dom guys, i wish they would contact me lol"

That’s not entirely true, unless your saying there must be a marriage certificate for it to become cuckolding, one the other hand how do you know these 27 single females are not married??? That can be a form of cuckolding in itself.

im a single fem an always will be..when i see cpls profiles saying no single guys..butthey got verifaction from single guys..thats confuses me lol xx

hi stunna,

why does it confuse you? if you decided tomorrow you were only meeting couples from now on would you delete all your verifications?

edinburgh

didnt want to get all deep and meaningful, that was a just a general example of ticking boxes. and yes in a genreal sense it is in a relationship as it derives from the cuckoo (bull) using the wife to the humilation of the husband/partner, sure scenarios can involve sub men being humilated by women and dom man but think that another discussion. and regardin the sgl , they are saying they are sgl on their profiles (not married or playing away) .....

hopefully those with comments outside the thread please feel free to contact me directly thanks

edinburgh

cpls (and some sgl fems) on their search criteria. have ticked the boxes NOT LOOKING FOR SGL MEN.. AND ... MEN

they also type on their profile NO SGL MALES REQUIRED ..AND... LOOKING FOR SGL MALES WE WILL CONTACT YOU

like i say, i dont contact cpl when this is the case btu know that some ppl will get confused

"hi stunna,

why does it confuse you? if you decided tomorrow you were only meeting couples from now on would you delete all your verifications? "

ok u got a point but they say time an time again an express it well about single guys..they could say o there profile( only meet single guys now an then )an its our choice who we meet

edinburgh

and they do as well, but when the tick the boxes for men and not meeting sgl men, it only takes a second to uncheck a box...

If a couple or single girl says on their profile not meeting single guys but have single guys verifications, dont analyse or question it as there could be whole load of reasons just respect fact they have requested no attention from single guys

edinburgh

the question is not, anything to do with verifications from sgl males, it is do cpls not reaiizing they have BOTH seeking men or and not seeking men on their search criteria.

and more so, to ppl tick the interest boxes for the sake of it

as i said i do not contact cpls that say they are not seeking sgl males even if they have verifications

"If a couple or single girl says on their profile not meeting single guys but have single guys verifications, dont analyse or question it as there could be whole load of reasons just respect fact they have requested no attention from single guys"

i was'nt analyse it or question it..soz i spoke

edinburgh

lol think that last comment was directed at me

"If a couple or single girl says on their profile not meeting single guys but have single guys verifications, dont analyse or question it as there could be whole load of reasons just respect fact they have requested no attention from single guys

i was'nt analyse it or question it..soz i spoke"

i will listen to ya hun lol

"the question is not, anything to do with verifications from sgl males, it is do cpls not reaiizing they have BOTH seeking men or and not seeking men on their search criteria.

and more so, to ppl tick the interest boxes for the sake of it

as i said i do not contact cpls that say they are not seeking sgl males even if they have verifications"

Think the wont meet single males part is down to a lot of people being unaware of the privacy page.

We meet single males, we prefer to look for them though, as I (mrs) know what I want, and rather than write a 5000 word essay that sounds like I’m up my own ass (pardon the pun) I prefer to look, yes I could untick men on our profile but then I’d be lying, as we do look for men, it’s like shopping for shoes, I prefer to go looking rather than have a sales assistant do it for me or pester me to make a choice, It doesn’t mean I don’t want shoes though, same with playmates, however I wouldn’t be rude to the sales assistant just like I wouldn’t be rude to anyone who emailed us, and yes I know it might be a little confessing but its no more confusing than saying you wont meet single men when your mailing then to ask if they fancy a meet.

edinburgh

i agree with your sentiment exactly, as i have had loads of cpls contact me, even though it says not looking for sgl guys on their profile, but unfortuntely 90% of them were asking if i was bi as well. lol

"If a couple or single girl says on their profile not meeting single guys but have single guys verifications, dont analyse or question it as there could be whole load of reasons just respect fact they have requested no attention from single guys

i was'nt analyse it or question it..soz i spoke

i will listen to ya hun lol"

nice 2 know someone will lol xx

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

the not looking for single guys part is not a search option...it comes out when you filter your message to not receive message from single guys...we did that to prevent single guys not on our friends list or those we haven't message/replied to from messaging us...cause we got our hands full and currently quite busy with other stuff...

So that's why we has men in the search criteria but at the top also says not looking for single guys...we were not "not looking" we were just not accepting any message...:D

On another note...cuckold have many definitions and level just like swinging...a single girl can add cuckold so she'll be looking for a sub n dom single guys...and even single guys can put cuckold and become either the cuckolded or the bull...then there's also exist cuckold bf...and also reverse cuckold...

and just to point out cuckolding can also happen without humiliation/degradation of the partner...swinging by itself can be considered cuckolding...as your wife/hubby/gf/bf have sex with another person...:D

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

not at the top of profile...but at top of search criteria...:P...need edit button...:D

edinburgh

please lets not get all to hot and bothered and getting arty farty, i get enough of that from fetish sites profiles, the question was and still is, do you think that people tick boxes for the sake of it, those were 2 examples that i gave and is not meant to be the centre of the discussion, and sorry not search criteria but filter criteria

i for one never tick all boxes as i prefer to find out what they into an not just look at profile as most of time its all crap as u say as they just went about ticking boxes for sake of it so much prefer to chat or even find out the no no's is even better then leaves all else to imagination

sioux

» Add a new message to this topic