FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Friends reunited

Friends reunited

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Have you lost touch with friends and wished you could find them again?

well go do it and keep trying till you find them .

Ive been searching for my childhood friend for the past 3/4 years.

Today i was at last reunited with a very dear friend, we spoke on the phone for half an hour like we had only spoken yesterday despite it being 29yrs since we've saw or spoke to each other and it feels great to have him back in my life as a friend,so never give up if you've lost touch with someone you'd love to see again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've always wanted to get all my primary school friends together but a few have tried to organise something but always just the same few that turn up due to some have lost their way in lives or sadly passed away x

Delighted for you Jacs, personal experience is a mixed bag, sometimes we and / or they aren't the people we remember them or ourselves as

"I've always wanted to get all my primary school friends together but a few have tried to organise something but always just the same few that turn up due to some have lost their way in lives or sadly passed away x"
Would'nt like a big reunion just like to meet people i got on well with again xxx

"Delighted for you Jacs, personal experience is a mixed bag, sometimes we and / or they aren't the people we remember them or ourselves as"
Yeah people do change i guess ive been fortunate that me and my friend chatted away like it was yesterday so it made it so easy chatting to him xxx

Funnily enough, we got a chap at the door a while ago from someone we hadn't seen for 23 years!!!

"Funnily enough, we got a chap at the door a while ago from someone we hadn't seen for 23 years!!!"
Were you pleased to see them ?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

My primary and High school both have pages on FB... Buggers put up a class photo of me when I was 6! Only 1 blondie in the pic, rest looked like banjo players.

Yep, I was sweet and innocent once!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"My primary and High school both have pages on FB... Buggers put up a class photo of me when I was 6! Only 1 blondie in the pic, rest looked like banjo players.

Yep, I was sweet and innocent once!! "

Aye sure

» Add a new message to this topic