FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Subways ban ham & bacon

Subways ban ham & bacon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

well according to the daily mail the fast food chain "Subways" has opted to remove ham/bacon from their menu's due to increased demands from their majority muslim customers who dont eat pork as a consequence of strict religious custom dictate's...however there has been a rather strong racially charged back lash as a result as many smallminded bigots have jumped on the bandwagon and used the situation as a reason to voice their concerns that not only are foreigners coming here and taking their jobs and women but now their also taking their ham/bacon ...off the menu lol

who agree's that it's the "dastardly muslims" that are conspiring to taking over the world by forcing us to eat healthier and more ethically or who think's that it's ridiculous that anyone should care as if one was feeling peckish for some ham/bacon then they need only pop to greggs for a sausage roll or bacon sarny or any one of the other numerous food establishments that cater to lovers of the flesh of swine

to pork or not to pork...that is the question

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always say would you move to Saudi Arabia and demand they allow alcohol...

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm pretty sure this policy will change when sales drop

edinburgh

"I always say would you move to Saudi Arabia and demand they allow alcohol... "
id happily move to saudi arabia where im liable to get qaudruple my yearly wage for what im doing now and from what i understand whether they allow alcohol or not it's still rampant behind closed doors and they have some amazing alcohol fuelled sex parties there in their private walled abode's hmmm.....mind you im not a big fan of getting sand in my eye's or all over my privates lol i was watching a programme a while back where a young scottish guy went there as a chef or something and made a fortune in a short period of time by distilling and supplying quality scotch to arab princes and high ranking police alike.....i also saw another programme where they had some sort of islamic religious police unit that went around looking for homosexual men as it was illegal there and they subsequently proceeded to punish them by raping them hmmm dont all rush down to the the travel agents to book a flight to saudi arabia now lol

Bacon rules!!!!!

It's not gonna be all there shops. Just the ones where there's a bigger ethnic population.subway places are franchised so it'll be up to the individual owners. If they thinking it'll help sales then it'll be a goer.

But it's easier just to blame Muslims. All there fault.

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic

"It's not gonna be all there shops. Just the ones where there's a bigger ethnic population.subway places are franchised so it'll be up to the individual owners. If they thinking it'll help sales then it'll be a goer.

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic "

Its actually the ones where its Asians that hold the franchises that have decided to do this.

edinburgh

"It's not gonna be all there shops. Just the ones where there's a bigger ethnic population.subway places are franchised so it'll be up to the individual owners. If they thinking it'll help sales then it'll be a goer.

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic "

lol it's interesting to note that islam is not the only religion that has an issue with eating swine....it is also widely stated in christianity that though shall not consume the flesh of the unclean swine

Leviticus 11:7-8

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Isaiah 66:17

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord

edinburgh

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic Its actually the ones where its Asians that hold the franchises that have decided to do this.

"

is that a speculation or do you have evidence to the effect?

edinburgh

" Bacon rules!!!!! "
oink oink

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic lol it's interesting to note that islam is not the only religion that has an issue with eating swine....it is also widely stated in christianity that though shall not consume the flesh of the unclean swine

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord

"

i always thought might be wee bit dodgey but you've just put me off pig for life

If they are banning it they're wasting a fortune on Radio adverts for their breakfast deal containing beechwood smoked bacon LMAO

As for not eating pig, in the days of the bible and the Koran, namely pre refridgeration not eating it was sensible

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

they do allow alcohol in western hotels in these countrys

" Bacon rules!!!!! "

Absofuckinglutely!

Johnny

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is subway in Tottenham banning it too then??

edinburgh

Damn swines that they are. Which is ironic lol it's interesting to note that islam is not the only religion that has an issue with eating swine....it is also widely stated in christianity that though shall not consume the flesh of the unclean swine

i always thought might be wee bit dodgey but you've just put me off pig for life "

fancy going halfer's on a bacon sarnie mate? my treat

edinburgh

"I always say would you move to Saudi Arabia and demand they allow alcohol... they do allow alcohol in western hotels in these countrys "
which country's are you referring to exactly?

edinburgh

"If they are banning it they're wasting a fortune on Radio adverts for their breakfast deal containing beechwood smoked bacon LMAO

As for not eating pig, in the days of the bible and the Koran, namely pre refridgeration not eating it was sensible "

lol good point unless of course you lived in alaska where you can just stick your pork chops or bacon strips in your igloo and they'd be fresh as the the day they were butchered 2000 years later

"

I think you would find that this is more of a Jewish law rather than Christianity. M x

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"....it is also widely stated in christianity that though shall not consume the flesh of the unclean swine

"

Ninj, it would appear that religion isn't your strong point!

The 2 Bible references you quote are both from the Old Testament, and there were no Christians about then!!

"I always say would you move to Saudi Arabia and demand they allow alcohol... they do allow alcohol in western hotels in these countrys "

Assuming you mean "muslim" countries, most do but for instance in Pakistan you are required to sign a form declaring yourself an alcoholic

Hah! I grew up in Dubai, yeah its a completely different country but they still rant and rave about no alcohol etc. They're bigger partiers than the expats believe me.

I think its stupid like. I grew up abroad, I always played by their rules etc so why can they not play by ours? do they not already have halaal options or am I being an idiot?

Ock well doesn't effect me personally, I'm all about the chicken

edinburgh

"I always say would you move to Saudi Arabia and demand they allow alcohol...

Hah! I grew up in Dubai, yeah its a completely different country but they still rant and rave about no alcohol etc. They're bigger partiers than the expats believe me.

I think its stupid like. I grew up abroad, I always played by their rules etc so why can they not play by ours? do they not already have halaal options or am I being an idiot?

Ock well doesn't effect me personally, I'm all about the chicken "

you've always played by "their" rules? hmmm next you will be telling us that your a virgin and you've never drank in your life and you've never told a lie lol there is only one rule and that's that there are no rule'sx

Ock well doesn't effect me personally, I'm all about the chicken you've always played by "their" rules? hmmm next you will be telling us that your a virgin and you've never drank in your life and you've never told a lie lol there is only one rule and that's that there are no rule'sx"

How did you know?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I'm sure Greggs will be most upset at this news!

edinburgh

Ock well doesn't effect me personally, I'm all about the chicken you've always played by "their" rules? hmmm next you will be telling us that your a virgin and you've never drank in your life and you've never told a lie lol there is only one rule and that's that there are no rule'sx

How did you know? "

well i certainly never heard it from a bunch of arab men that's for sure lol

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I quite like that subway have done this as its outed a hell of a lot of utter raspers foaming at the mouth and talking shit hahaha

And yes, bacon does indeed rule!

"I quite like that subway have done this as its outed a hell of a lot of utter raspers foaming at the mouth and talking shit hahaha

And yes, bacon does indeed rule! "

There are two subways where i am, and the locals are decided to boycott both the stores. Im totally against animal cruelty and suffering in any way and promoting true halal meat, in my opinion, isnt fair on the animals

My favourite response to this so far is a complete roaster who went on a rant about "aw thay fekkin aslans tellin us wit tae eat, fekkin fekkin fekkin........"

Then announced he would be sticking to chicken cottage from now on !!

I took great delight in informing him chicken cottage is and always has been a halal brand.

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

Would Link Hogthrob fancy HP for his suntan

I hate subway!! They gave me peppers!

Blt all the way nom nom some southwestern suice mmmmh

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

daily mail.. enough said.

I looked in to this and it's, as previous posts have said, in areas where there is a higher Muslim population and not as one previous post said that's it's the franchise owner as the branches near me are owned by a Muslim gent and he hasn't changed.

The branched that are removing pork/ham products are replacing it with turkey substitutes, which if you've ever eaten turkey bacon or sausages they ain't half bad.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

simples solution give folk a choice and assure the muslims that theyre food is not touche by un clean hands ie that which has touched pork Or is that too simples

They have been doing this since 2007. Its just the Daily Mail whipping up some racist frenzy again

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

You're so right two. The daily heil love to whip up the hard of thinking

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Ock well doesn't effect me personally, I'm all about the chicken you've always played by "their" rules? hmmm next you will be telling us that your a virgin and you've never drank in your life and you've never told a lie lol there is only one rule and that's that there are no rule'sx"

"you're a virgin"

While we're being pedantic

The one near where I lived done this nearly 2 years ago. It's old news

A wise man once said..

"Bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good."

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Can you not buy a subway without bacon or ham on it, if you can would that not just be the easy answer.

"Can you not buy a subway without bacon or ham on it, if you can would that not just be the easy answer.

"

Because otherwise the bacon is still prepped on the same surfaces as the other ones.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Just ban subways and be done with it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622052/Pizza-Express-reveal-chicken-use-halal-dont-tell-customers-unless-ask-staff.html

It gets better...

» Add a new message to this topic