FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > premier inn deals

premier inn deals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since there's lots coming up for socials , Xmas night outs etc thought might be handy for anyone to know who's looking for a hotel deal. Premier inn are doing lots of rooms for great prices. I Know they do generally all year round but with December just around the corner its probably as cheap for some people to book a room after a good night out than get taxis home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Since there's lots coming up for socials , Xmas night outs etc thought might be handy for anyone to know who's looking for a hotel deal. Premier inn are doing lots of rooms for great prices. I Know they do generally all year round but with December just around the corner its probably as cheap for some people to book a room after a good night out than get taxis home "
Only thing I will say shelly is to be carefull with these deals because if you cant make a social for whatever reason then you lose what you paid for your room as a few found out before ...I suggest booking in advance with other sites where you can cancel upuntil 24 hours before ...just a thought but defo good deals going if looking for a cheap room.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Since there's lots coming up for socials , Xmas night outs etc thought might be handy for anyone to know who's looking for a hotel deal. Premier inn are doing lots of rooms for great prices. I Know they do generally all year round but with December just around the corner its probably as cheap for some people to book a room after a good night out than get taxis home Only thing I will say shelly is to be carefull with these deals because if you cant make a social for whatever reason then you lose what you paid for your room as a few found out before ...I suggest booking in advance with other sites where you can cancel upuntil 24 hours before ...just a thought but defo good deals going if looking for a cheap room. "
agreed jacs that way you aint losing out when other things come up

» Add a new message to this topic