FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > character giving

character giving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

All true unfirtunatly

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site "

Now count to ten and breath

By *erverts R usCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

You missed out the best one ... Perverts thankfully xx

"Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site

Now count to ten and breath "

There not enough numbers to count up to for this one im afraid but hey im a big girl i will put on my big girl pants and smile through the bullshit

"You missed out the best one ... Perverts thankfully xx "

haha i actually missed out a few thats what happens when you post quicker than your thoughts can process lol xx and anyways you are lovely perverts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You forgot to add pocket philosophers and wanna be philanthropists .........#oops

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Sounds about right but through all the bullshit there is always a ray of sunshine that makes wading through the crap worth while.

"Sounds about right but through all the bullshit there is always a ray of sunshine that makes wading through the crap worth while."

not according to some there's not , that's all fab and the members are ...

Me i think there are a lot of lovely people on the site and still love it and will continue using it for whatever i see fit

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site "

Where does one find the above, either i'm missing out or losing my touch

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"

Me i think there are a lot of lovely people on the site and still love it and will continue using it for whatever i see fit "

When you get to meet the good people its worth it so fab for us on the whole has been good.....if people think everyone here is a freak or worse just leave the site and be done with it...as for us we like the place as if we were not on this site we would not of met some of the nicest and friendliest folk we have ever met in all walks of life

"

Me i think there are a lot of lovely people on the site and still love it and will continue using it for whatever i see fit

When you get to meet the good people its worth it so fab for us on the whole has been good.....if people think everyone here is a freak or worse just leave the site and be done with it...as for us we like the place as if we were not on this site we would not of met some of the nicest and friendliest folk we have ever met in all walks of life "

That's exactly how I feel about it ... Sadly that's all some people want to view others are or put them down .. me I'd rather see people happy, Enjoying themselves, having fun (yes even sexually) and being open minded and letting people live .. great to sit in a tower and look down on people tut tutting and shaking head in disapproval .. lol get a life I say !!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

When you get to meet the good people its worth it so fab for us on the whole has been good.....if people think everyone here is a freak or worse just leave the site and be done with it...as for us we like the place as if we were not on this site we would not of met some of the nicest and friendliest folk we have ever met in all walks of life

That's exactly how I feel about it ... Sadly that's all some people want to view others are or put them down .. me I'd rather see people happy, Enjoying themselves, having fun (yes even sexually) and being open minded and letting people live .. great to sit in a tower and look down on people tut tutting and shaking head in disapproval .. lol get a life I say !! "

It obviously makes them feel better about their own shitty little lives to decry others and theirs. Aren't people just so wonderful

"

That's exactly how I feel about it ... Sadly that's all some people want to view others are or put them down .. me I'd rather see people happy, Enjoying themselves, having fun (yes even sexually) and being open minded and letting people live .. great to sit in a tower and look down on people tut tutting and shaking head in disapproval .. lol get a life I say !!

It obviously makes them feel better about their own shitty little lives to decry others and theirs. Aren't people just so wonderful "

Nowt queer as folk........keep smiling through the bullshit......I ain't leaving here it's Fab!

coatbridge

perhaps the op should eleborate more as to why these things were said and maybe things would be alot clearer otherwise it just looks like a rant against someone

Oh you forgot the smooth talkers who will say anything to get into your drawers. They are the worst... Come along all nicely nicey, when all they want is a cheap shag. Onto plums here, if any of you lot are looking! Lol!

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

sound like abit of the green eyed monster to me and What I mean by that is Envy , jealousy and bitterness not

Gonorrhrea

"

It obviously makes them feel better about their own shitty little lives to decry others and theirs. Aren't people just so wonderful "

Yeah think its a case of I have an opinion and the world is going to hear it .. like it or not

BUT today is a new day and my motto is sticks and stones ..... Head held high and looking forward to a fab week ahead .. they can crawl back under where they came from ...cest la vie

coatbridge

"Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site sound like abit of the green eyed monster to me and What I mean by that is Envy , jealousy and bitterness not

Gonorrhrea "

does sound like that dosnt it

"Oh you forgot the smooth talkers who will say anything to get into your drawers. They are the worst... Come along all nicely nicey, when all they want is a cheap shag. Onto plums here, if any of you lot are looking! Lol!"

Yeah you're right there are smooth talkers around also ... I'm just glad I don't wear any knickers for them to get into

"Welcome to fab here you will meet vile, damaged, users and abusers, harlot, sleazy, dirty, wank stains,wankbags, picture collectors,repulsive people on a shitty sex site ,has anyone ever told you that you are any of these things ???? apparently its judgement day..... or is it just a full moon .... judge jury and executioner .... here was i thinking we were all adults and on a swinging site sound like abit of the green eyed monster to me and What I mean by that is Envy , jealousy and bitterness not

Gonorrhrea "

Yeah that and a whole lot more rolled into it ...and all because the lady loves .......... Well lets just say its not milk tray haha ... Loves FAB

"

It obviously makes them feel better about their own shitty little lives to decry others and theirs. Aren't people just so wonderful

Nowt queer as folk........keep smiling through the bullshit......I ain't leaving here it's Fab! "

[Removed by poster at 22/10/13 09:41:08]

I got told I was cold as ice once... D'oh, clues in the name. Cos I didn't want to meet someone who'd been charming me, fabbing all my pics and trying to be a total sweetie.

He was young, hadn't learned to read profiles yet. Bless! (Not).

toy town, Glasgow

Gonorrhrea does sound like that dosnt it "

to me it does as well as being childish

"I got told I was cold as ice once... D'oh, clues in the name. Cos I didn't want to meet someone who'd been charming me, fabbing all my pics and trying to be a total sweetie.

He was young, hadn't learned to read profiles yet. Bless! (Not)."

We are all here for different reasons , some are happy to be charmed and only want a "shag" and some aren't both male and female .. is it my place to judge them ???

No because fab fits in with THEIR needs .

coatbridge

Gonorrhrea does sound like that dosnt it to me it does as well as being childish "

definatly agreee with this

toy town, Glasgow

Gonorrhrea

Yeah that and a whole lot more rolled into it ...and all because the lady loves .......... Well lets just say its not milk tray haha ... Loves FAB "

ahhh such is life , that's the joys of being a woman on fab , don't ya just love it when a guy talks dirty to ya

That's what it's all about. Fab isn't a one size fits all, but if people want you to try to fit their needs then a swift kick in the balls should be a shock if you don't want to fit. I do give a good verbal roasting first...

Fab is supposed to be about fun and in my case anyway making good friends along the way. I'm lucky and have never been abused in anyway and hope I've never given offence. I hope that the majority of folk here are like me

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This looks like something going on with two people.

Please keep any personal issues away from the forum.

Thanks.