FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not like there pictures

Not like there pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After talking to someone for weeks on end finally came the time to meet after all the the chat and pics was like hmm yes please to turn up and your date as such is nothing like the way described or the pics you've saw was pretty disappointing but none the less was a good time and we had fun great chick ) any one had this happen to them ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah yrs ago mrt a guy who was at least ten years older than all his pics

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I get disappointed when I look in the mirror, and don't look anything like my pics.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

No!

Never talked to anyone on here for weeks on end.....

"I get disappointed when I look in the mirror, and don't look anything like my pics. "

Lol that would be disappointing haha

"Yeah yrs ago mrt a guy who was at least ten years older than all his pics "

Bet that was a shock lol

Glasgow West

"I get disappointed when I look in the mirror, and don't look anything like my pics.

Lol that would be disappointing haha "

Oh, frequently disappoint myself!

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Have spoken to a few that use very clever camera Angles and lets just say when we have met them they have been much larger, and some very different looking due to old pics etc ...we always meet socially after thinking wtf at times lol

Larger than life

I had a meet and they were at least ten years older than their profile said......

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We always have a cam chat before meeting so there's no chance of it happening

I can honestly say I have never been airbrushed, I always look this uglly lol

"I can honestly say I have never been airbrushed, I always look this uglly lol "

Haha least your honest bout it dude

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Always find socials are good,get to see everyone, I think I take crap pictures, but hopefully ain't to bad when people meet us. So pics are really hard to judge x

cant be arsed camming(rarely in the chatrooms anymore and the whole msn to skype thing really fucked me off as its incredibly shit), pics are up to date, I'm still skinny and its not likely to change

I think one should have a broad viewpoint over pics and cams actually..unless we start telling people to give us scientific views of their figure, and next to measurable objects(not a lynx can, thats just for cocks), my point? if someone says curvy either expect curvy or bbw as its pretty relative, if they are 42 give or take a cpl of years, and remember even great lighting(or poor lighting) can make people appear different on camera.

not been too many hiccups over the years, I dont think theres that many people trying to fool people when they get to the in person stage

By *ulfeMan  over a year ago

city

It seems a lot of people on here lie about their ages amongst other things on their profiles

We don't see the point if it tbh if the attraction is there then age doesn't matter

If you are an ugly 40 something and you lie and say you are 30 something it really ain't gonna make you look any better

Glasgow West

I am an ugly 40 something, and my pictures prove it!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It seems a lot of people on here lie about their ages amongst other things on their profiles

We don't see the point if it tbh if the attraction is there then age doesn't matter

If you are an ugly 40 something and you lie and say you are 30 something it really ain't gonna make you look any better"

Loads lie about their age on here and may other things lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've not had any problems but then I like to meet for coffee. I've met a few people over the years where their pics don't do them justice and been very pleasantly surprised though

But my pics show me, some are older than others but I've not really changed.

I always keep pictures up to date. But I'm very aware that there are pictures on peoples forums that are easily 5-10 years older . Socials are definitely a way around that. If you recognise the person that is then you meet lol

That hasn't happened to me and I always keep my face pictures up to date. There would be nothing worse for me if I met someone and they were disappointed because I looked nothing like my picture.

Have old and new pics , my shapes always changing , take at all angles also , some think uploading a good pic does them justice and takes a few stone off its really sad and misleading

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

my pics are me faults and all like or lump makes no diffrence they are honest

They say the camera never lies.. really should say web cam...oh yes it does!!!! Happend to us once with another couple awkward lol. F

By *ulfeMan  over a year ago

city

Perhaps some people just do not see what others see

I am super confident and my ego is well my biggest fault but they are my work clothes so to speak so when anyone see's me off stage or not working they always assume I'm unhappy or that something is wrong when I'm just being me

Bee looks in a mirror and see's only her faults (mainly because of her ex) but we all see an amazingly attractive sexy woman

Do my point is when we describe ourselves are we being honest too ?

And my pet hate on profiles when describing body shape it goes

Slim

Athletic

Curvy

Fabulous

So why oh why are women who are a size 8-10 describing them selves as fabulous ? ? ?

Sorry rant over x

I have met a few over the years without having a scoobie about what they look like

Photos can give you a very false impression even current ones I've yet to meet someone that looks like their face pic and sometimes much better looking

But i wouldn't meet a guy without a cock pic lol

When we joined we wanted to put on pics that represented the real us. You have to laugh at profiles with pics that are clearly taken from specific angles, in a specific light, foggy bathroom mirror, from behind, just a a picture of a boob to hide that fact that they're fat or have lumps, are ugly or whatever. I accept that people will do whats comfortable for them but whats the point of having these types of pics on then?

Thats why I wanted to put up a full length pics of me (Mr), I'm not happy with needing to lose a bit of weight but its me and if it puts some people off, so be it but there will be no surprises.

While I'm on about it, whats with the pictures of womens ankles? I've seen quite a few profiles that just have pics of a womans ankle, how on earth does that represent you in any way or what are people meant to take from that. 'Oh yes, I'll meet you, you've got an amazing ankle bone!'

...and breathe!

I have a few pix like you describe I also have many in my private gallery which show a true reflection of me .

Having organised many socials and many people there is no denying who I am lol

"I have a few pix like you describe I also have many in my private gallery which show a true reflection of me .

Having organised many socials and many people there is no denying who I am lol "

Ah Miss D, I've no problem with those kind of pics being amongst a number of others. Its like piecing together a sexy puzzle! lol! Its the profiles that have them as their only pics or their ONLY pic that bug me. I'm just not sure what people think others are going to be able to take from them, Its like having the only piece of a sexy puzzle!

I have recent pics and not so recent ones. My recent pics are of the new skinny me. Most people that see me at socials know my shape has changed drastically, so I would say that some people might be disappointed if they wanted to meet a bigger woman. I'm not now.

Glasgow West

" I would say that some people might be disappointed if they wanted to meet a bigger woman. I'm not now."

Damn...

Ladyice you were beautiful being both hun ...true beauty come from who you are and not just the skin your in

"Ladyice you were beautiful being both hun ...true beauty come from who you are and not just the skin your in "

Thank you Jacqs. It has been tough and I've had lots of support from my friends. It means a lot when people are nice when they see me and like rather than are disappointed.

What really pisses me off is the pics on peoples profiles that they have nicked off the internet.

Thank goodness for tineye and google pics check!

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Hahaha ankle/ leg pic here ....hands up lol

Oh I'm definitely real and like my recent pics.

"Oh I'm definitely real and like my recent pics."

» Add a new message to this topic