FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > are they for real????

are they for real????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've mentioned this briefly before, but the more I see it the more it does my head in.

Its the wont meet smokers preferance on profiles, now its fine to have it there as its anyones choice to have preferances.

But I mentioned it regarding winks to smokers from the won't meet people.

But while at house parties we get hit on from these people to play, why state one thing and go against your own preferances?

and on the other side is the non smokers who wont meet smokers but will really as they smoke !!!!!. But just put themselves down as non smokers, YOU'RE SMOKERS

Begining to think people just have this on profiles to meet other people who only breath in clean air, and smokers when they decide.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you two are so gorgeous they don't care anymore and just have to have you whether you have a fag hanging out your mouth or not

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think a lot of people when they initially set up their profile are lazy... and fill in what they have to..

The will / wont meet smokers defaults to "wont" and it's not a drop down like most things... they actually have to go back and tick the box..

If someone contacts me who has it on their profile, I point it out.. if they say it's a mistake and change it, fair enough..

If it stays like that I won't bother replying again

We have it quite clear on ours now....lol buggers

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I've mentioned this briefly before, but the more I see it the more it does my head in.

Its the wont meet smokers preferance on profiles, now its fine to have it there as its anyones choice to have preferances.

But I mentioned it regarding winks to smokers from the won't meet people.

But while at house parties we get hit on from these people to play, why state one thing and go against your own preferances?

and on the other side is the non smokers who wont meet smokers but will really as they smoke !!!!!. But just put themselves down as non smokers, YOU'RE SMOKERS

Begining to think people just have this on profiles to meet other people who only breath in clean air, and smokers when they decide."

Shouldn't u guys be more concerned with folk chasing the dragons?

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hmm interesting, now here's a random theoretrical scenario that's just occured to me,considering some folks have a "will meet smokers" on their profile does that mean that they will also meet crack/crystal meth smokers? not that I smoke or would meet crack/meth smokers,but I've had occasions in the past where I've invited regular cigarette smokers to my home and they don't seem to have an issue of just making themselves at home and chain smoking all over my place and dropping ash everywhere and throwing cig butts in my plant pots etc lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

smoker or non smoker means fuck all when theirs pussy involved.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Hmm interesting, now here's a random theoretrical scenario that's just occured to me,considering some folks have a "will meet smokers" on their profile does that mean that they will also meet crack/crystal meth smokers? not that I smoke or would meet crack/meth smokers,but I've had occasions in the past where I've invited regular cigarette smokers to my home and they don't seem to have an issue of just making themselves at home and chain smoking all over my place and dropping ash everywhere and throwing cig butts in my plant pots etc lol "

If I, as a smoker, am invited to a non smoker's home, I would never smoke inside their home, unless told it was okay to do so. Actually, I only smoke in my kitchen at the back door as I hate the smell, so it's unlikely I would smoke in a non smoker's house, even if invited to do so. I think it is very rude to go into someone's home and start chain smoking, dropping ash every where and putting stubs out in the pot plants.

edinburgh

Well good on ya,your more than welcome to visit my humble abode anytime then
"Hmm interesting, now here's a random theoretrical scenario that's just occured to me,considering some folks have a "will meet smokers" on their profile does that mean that they will also meet crack/crystal meth smokers? not that I smoke or would meet crack/meth smokers,but I've had occasions in the past where I've invited regular cigarette smokers to my home and they don't seem to have an issue of just making themselves at home and chain smoking all over my place and dropping ash everywhere and throwing cig butts in my plant pots etc lol

If I, as a smoker, am invited to a non smoker's home, I would never smoke inside their home, unless told it was okay to do so. Actually, I only smoke in my kitchen at the back door as I hate the smell, so it's unlikely I would smoke in a non smoker's house, even if invited to do so. I think it is very rude to go into someone's home and start chain smoking, dropping ash every where and putting stubs out in the pot plants. "

edinburgh

"smoker or non smoker means fuck all when theirs pussy involved. "
so you don't mind crack/crystal meth smokers so long as you can play with their pussycat whilst their toking on their glass crack pipe? Lol

Midlothian

"smoker or non smoker means fuck all when theirs pussy involved. so you don't mind crack/crystal meth smokers so long as you can play with their pussycat whilst their toking on their glass crack pipe? Lol"

Show me a guy that would knock back a gorgeous girl because she smokes ciggies and i'll piss on the tram tracks on princes street...again !

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Simple solution.....

Quit feckin smoking

Glasgow area

If/When I quit....I will avoid ALL smokers at all costs!

Horrible nasty stinky people

Midlothian

"If/When I quit....I will avoid ALL smokers at all costs!

Horrible nasty stinky people "

Have visions of you supping your coffee and blawing reek typing that lol

Glasgow area

Have visions of you supping your coffee and blawing reek typing that lol "

Always

"smoker or non smoker means fuck all when theirs pussy involved. "

Apparently so ..

Horrible nasty stinky people "

Apart from us

Glasgow area

Apart from us "

Of course

» Add a new message to this topic