FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab so addictive

Fab so addictive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fab is so addictive wake up first thing a check going to bed last thing a check can't get enough of fab anybody feel the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Considering its all the same faces first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I think a few of us do.

If it gets out of hand then make sure to visit the problem page for helpful advice.

By *alia2000Man  over a year ago

Gran canaria

It is very addictive. Especially when you have it installed on your phone and you're browsing the page in the most dodgy places. But I supposed that could make it far more exciting

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Not so much addictive as simply something to do when killing time....

"Not so much addictive as simply something to do when killing time...."

Damn true... some have more time than others. Handy when you have down time at work.

C is on here as soon as she wakes then after taking our child to the bus then when she gets home from work then after dinner then also in bed. So yes I think this site is addictive

Forums ......whatever the type....can be very affective. I pop onto here every now and then...and another three work related...

You think it's bad in here.....you should see some of the unmoderated barnies that go on there...

And be honest....don't we all just live it a little bit when a controversial thread gets heated up....and before the mods pull it..

» Add a new message to this topic