FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > post twisting

post twisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have noticed recently there has been some post twisting which i mean a post is put up nicely and by the time it gets to the end it has went astray and never reflects what the OP was all about example ( Celtic V Barcelona tickets )went from asking a question to bigotry in my eyes and should have been shut down straight away but what limit do others thing subjects should go too. Curious but not bi

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have seen the same, but then I think a lot of the time it is just a natural progression just as it is in real life with a conversation between friends, family or even work colleagues

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

strangly enough usually by the same people saying the same things as they do on every post why not just have the groovy gang all run one thread and leave the rest ??

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Sometimes fruit pastilles get stuck in ur teeth tho. This rarely happens with wine gums.

i have came up with an answer to help this problem out , when post starts to get twisted the Mods shuts it down and the person who started the twisting is sent to naughty step for as long as mod thinks and if they keep reoffending they get a long ban to encourage them not too do it again , i know they can come bk as someone else but in time they will make the same mistakes again

coatbridge

"i have came up with an answer to help this problem out , when post starts to get twisted the Mods shuts it down and the person who started the twisting is sent to naughty step for as long as mod thinks and if they keep reoffending they get a long ban to encourage them not too do it again , i know they can come bk as someone else but in time they will make the same mistakes again "
been seen done dosnt work just look at forums now and you may see exactly what you speak of

Falkirk

"Sometimes fruit pastilles get stuck in ur teeth tho. This rarely happens with wine gums. "

You're kidding aren't you

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Wine gums always stick in my teeth. I love fruit pastilles though.

Sorry OP but I couldn't resist commenting on the sweetie element! I do agree with what has been said by yourself and others.

The continuing off allowing post twisting and doing nothing about it is causing the forum particularly the scottish one so much grief , but i do know where ur coming from and what a waste off good fun debating i mean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The forums have went from bad to worse , the forum clique , seem to jump down on anyone that puts up anything decent worth a detailed debate.Seems scotlands finest posts are better kept as fuck shag posts or anything you dont need to use common sense for.

Its sad as a good few new posts from newbies have been ruined lately.

coatbridge

"The continuing off allowing post twisting and doing nothing about it is causing the forum particularly the scottish one so much grief , but i do know where ur coming from and what a waste off good fun debating i mean "
agreed

Falkirk

"The continuing off allowing post twisting and doing nothing about it is causing the forum particularly the scottish one so much grief , but i do know where ur coming from and what a waste off good fun debating i mean "

Debating or mass debating?

"Wine gums always stick in my teeth. I love fruit pastilles though.

Sorry OP but I couldn't resist commenting on the sweetie element! I do agree with what has been said by yourself and others."

Just looking at those lovely long legs allows you in my eyes to twist post as it is funny

Falkirk

"The forums have went from bad to worse , the forum clique , seem to jump down on anyone that puts up anything decent worth a detailed debate.Seems scotlands finest posts are better kept as fuck shag posts or anything you dont need to use common sense for.

Its sad as a good few new posts from newbies have been ruined lately. "

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem

Falkirk

Sorry OP but I couldn't resist commenting on the sweetie element! I do agree with what has been said by yourself and others.

Just looking at those lovely long legs allows you in my eyes to twist post as it is funny "

You're a sucker for long legs though

now thats very true , but they do need to be attached to a bird ugly or beautiful i don't mind , just like Frank McAvennie

coatbridge

"The forums have went from bad to worse , the forum clique , seem to jump down on anyone that puts up anything decent worth a detailed debate.Seems scotlands finest posts are better kept as fuck shag posts or anything you dont need to use common sense for.

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem "

problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts

Glenrothes

Just looking at those lovely long legs allows you in my eyes to twist post as it is funny

You're a sucker for long legs though "

Falkirk

"now thats very true , but they do need to be attached to a bird ugly or beautiful i don't mind , just like Frank McAvennie "

Falkirk

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts "

But does the meaning really get lost? We are discussing this at the same time as Audi is fawning over dess' legs and sweets were even talked about too at one point.

But I can still see what you're writing and answer you in a semi-intelligent way.

Yes I can see how it's frustrating when you just want to get your teeth into a serious subject but you and I are smart enough to read the bits that are relevant to our own discussion. Just as if we were standing in a room of 25 people, there would be at least 10 different conversations happening at the same time.

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts "

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

" Yes I can see how it's frustrating when you just want to get your teeth into a serious subject but you and I are smart enough to read the bits that are relevant to our own discussion. Just as if we were standing in a room of 25 people, there would be at least 10 different conversations happening at the same time. "

Bet u can't get ur teeth into a refrigerated sports mixture.

coatbridge

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts

But does the meaning really get lost? We are discussing this at the same time as Audi is fawning over dess' legs and sweets were even talked about too at one point.

But I can still see what you're writing and answer you in a semi-intelligent way.

Yes I can see how it's frustrating when you just want to get your teeth into a serious subject but you and I are smart enough to read the bits that are relevant to our own discussion. Just as if we were standing in a room of 25 people, there would be at least 10 different conversations happening at the same time. "

i see your point. gets difficult when there is swathes of nonsense that you have already read on the past 602 threads you have read and perhaps there is forum users do this for no other reason than to get a rise out of folk then run off to admin to get you banned makes them feel alive to know they are bursting folks heads sad really

Glenrothes

"

i see your point. gets difficult when there is swathes of nonsense that you have already read on the past 602 threads you have read and perhaps there is forum users do this for no other reason than to get a rise out of folk then run off to admin to get you banned makes them feel alive to know they are bursting folks heads sad really "

We certainly see that happening, but what we also see are the people who voice an opinion just for the sake of making a statement, usually rude/derogatory or downright nasty, But, that is the nature of the beast, whether it is on here on in the real world.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

But again, I'm not convinced they've all been ruined. Yes, people will never agree on everything but then I don't consider that to be a bad thing. Nor do I see what's wrong with having silly posts too. They all have their place and can run side by side with no problem "

"

i see your point. gets difficult when there is swathes of nonsense that you have already read on the past 602 threads you have read and perhaps there is forum users do this for no other reason than to get a rise out of folk then run off to admin to get you banned makes them feel alive to know they are bursting folks heads sad really

We certainly see that happening, but what we also see are the people who voice an opinion just for the sake of making a statement, usually rude/derogatory or downright nasty, But, that is the nature of the beast, whether it is on here on in the real world. "

now see this comment i think does my post justice cause it does mention the real world and i still love those legs goddess

Glenrothes

"

We certainly see that happening, but what we also see are the people who voice an opinion just for the sake of making a statement, usually rude/derogatory or downright nasty, But, that is the nature of the beast, whether it is on here on in the real world.

now see this comment i think does my post justice cause it does mention the real world and i still love those legs goddess "

this debate is progessing along nicely loving the comments and the open opinions and hope all are enjoying it too Spread love not Aids

Falkirk

"this debate is progessing along nicely loving the comments and the open opinions and hope all are enjoying it too Spread love not Aids "
and long legs

Glenrothes

"this debate is progessing along nicely loving the comments and the open opinions and hope all are enjoying it too Spread love not Aids and long legs "

That's rude!!!! There will be no spreading of these long legs, willy nilly, if you don't mind!

Falkirk

")i see your point. gets difficult when there is swathes of nonsense that you have already read on the past 602 threads you have read and perhaps there is forum users do this for no other reason than to get a rise out of folk then run off to admin to get you banned makes them feel alive to know they are bursting folks heads sad really "

But I don't mind wading through if it's something I'm really interested in or passionate about. Maybe I'm just weird

"this debate is progessing along nicely loving the comments and the open opinions and hope all are enjoying it too Spread love not Aids and long legs

That's rude!!!! There will be no spreading of these long legs, willy nilly, if you don't mind! "

I dont mind at all as long as i see them spread in private and i'am discreet won't anybody you let me see whats hidden in the black magic box

")i see your point. gets difficult when there is swathes of nonsense that you have already read on the past 602 threads you have read and perhaps there is forum users do this for no other reason than to get a rise out of folk then run off to admin to get you banned makes them feel alive to know they are bursting folks heads sad really

But I don't mind wading through if it's something I'm really interested in or passionate about. Maybe I'm just weird "

As i am one who has no alliance to anything other than myself ( ok maybe a few things ) i too feel passionate about some things posted and will wade through them if they grasp my interest on here and i do read from start to finish the whole posts but i do feelsome people don't play fair so lets have a fair play league like the footie has

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts "

"problem is when a serious post is applied and its jumped on with the usual suspects fawning over each other as they do on the joking posts

"

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Fuck

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

These type of threads only serve to carry on any bickering and gives a platform for digs at other users.

Maybe ALL take a look at your own posts, as the people who complain about others are not innocent either.

About forum bans, times outs are given when people break rules,no was is immune from them and if they constantly get bans they end up with a permanant ban.

Don't forget , no one would know people get bans unless they told you themselves.