FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fantasy yet to be explored

fantasy yet to be explored

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Angel has a fantasy of being blind folded and tied to a tree by me and kissed ,fucked, licked well you get the picture but when we are finnished I wouldn't be able to get the ropes off and would have to go and get a knife but while I was away she would be used by passersby whether it be guys, girls or both. just the thought it gets her wet.

So what my question is what fantasy of yours gets you all hot and bothered. Remember people something you haven't done yet!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Angel has a fantasy of being blind folded and tied to a tree by me and kissed ,fucked, licked well you get the picture but when we are finnished I wouldn't be able to get the ropes off and would have to go and get a knife but while I was away she would be used by passersby whether it be guys, girls or both. just the thought it gets her wet.

So what my question is what fantasy of yours gets you all hot and bothered. Remember people something you haven't done yet!"

being one off those passersby guy's

There are so many and some So simple

Too!!!

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Mine's wild. I wake one morning in what can only be described as a small wig-wam. I roll over to touch my love. I touch her gently in the way that always gets the desired effect. She asks for a pin-code and then i'm off. Internet. Www.fabswingers.com. I have a new message. She's female! I've never messaged her before.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

weird i know but fulfilled all my fantasys yonks ago can still relive them though

Being approached by a random attractive female in a bar, shop or anywhere normal, have her whisper in my ear seductively "i realise we don't know each other but i really want you...now, come home with me".

mike x

I kinda think about being tied to a chair, legs tied together, Hands behind my back and blindfolded.. just being used for oral by men of mr's choice..my boobs pulled out my bra. I dont swallow for anyone but mr. After the men have "finished"on me. Mr takes my blind fold of and fucks me over the chair telling me what a dirty slut I as I get to see who fucked my mouth.. lol just saying.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Angel has a fantasy of being blind folded and tied to a tree by me and kissed ,fucked, licked well you get the picture but when we are finnished I wouldn't be able to get the ropes off and would have to go and get a knife but while I was away she would be used by passersby whether it be guys, girls or both. just the thought it gets her wet.

So what my question is what fantasy of yours gets you all hot and bothered. Remember people something you haven't done yet! being one off those passersby guy's "

sorry would only be people we have met

» Add a new message to this topic