FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kissing - Best and Worst

Kissing - Best and Worst

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *um4AllAndAll4Cum OP   Man  over a year ago

The Shire

After all the chat about kissing... How many of you can say you have had one amazing kiss or one realy bad one that you'll never forget? What was so memorable about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"After all the chat about kissing... How many of you can say you have had one amazing kiss or one realy bad one that you'll never forget? What was so memorable about it?

"

Only twice have I been kissed by a guy who kissed so passionately you feel like the only woman in their world despite knowing your not lol

And worst was a sloppy wet kiss where I had to get a face cloth to dry my face afterwards yuckkkkk lol

By *um4AllAndAll4Cum OP   Man  over a year ago

The Shire

My most memorable was back when I worked the door. One of the regulars who flirted with me all the time. There was always a tension between us although I never knew her name. Then Valentine's night she was the last to leave, she gave me a peck on the cheek as usual but as she turned to go out the door I grabbed her hand and spun her back round. Our eyes met in the deepest gaze and she literally pounced. Softest lips iv ever had the pleasure of kissing. Nothing else happened between us untill I met her on a night out months later.... Now that was some night!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had a bad kiss and i would say a kiss from someone who takes your breath away that you have to gasp to catch it again now i have had that once or twice and trust me it was a kiss out of this world.......

"After all the chat about kissing... How many of you can say you have had one amazing kiss or one realy bad one that you'll never forget? What was so memorable about it?

"

Best kiss ever was this girl who like me was into hard aggressive kissing,i love kissing and soft kisses up and down a girls body is great but i love pushing a girl back or grabbing her hair and the 2 of us going for it.

By *ulfeMan  over a year ago

city

Not wanting to sound big headed but Jeeez a lot of people really don't know how to kiss

Maybe it's cos the first person they kissed was bad and they never learnt how to improve but kissing is sensual, erotic, tantalizing, sexy and conveys your intent as a lover in my opinion.

You can tell how good the sex will be if it's in the kiss x

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've been kissed so beautifully I've cum

Yup

Even while fully clothed...

I love kissing and teasing a guy with my mouth and tongue on his lips without him kissing me back.........very erotic xx

I've had a few memorable kisses, mostly with ex's, so much passion and I love it.

Worst one was actually a guy off of here, too fast, too much tongue and I couldn't come up for air..

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 10/10/13 21:13:01]

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Love a good kiss, had some good and some bad, find that all the women are good and only bad ones have been men, sorry guys ( mrs alba here)

very hard to beat an erotic , passionate , sexy kiss to start of a meet and then continue to kiss and more for days mmmmmm brings back memories eh Fruity xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic