FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Should you be able to post negative verifications ,surely can't always be great

Should you be able to post negative verifications ,surely can't always be great

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't call me Shirley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Don't call me Shirley "
why would you tho ? if it wasn't the best experience then no need to be nasty about it,just keep the verification very brief and leave it at that .

Most don't pay much attention to verivications anyway and what was a bad experience might be a very pleasurable one for someone else .

I was going to say as well ,or just be polite and say nothing , but it was to long a title lol But yeah that's the best thing to do

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

If someone was given a negative verification they wouldn't show it....so what would the point be?

"Don't call me Shirley why would you tho ? if it wasn't the best experience then no need to be nasty about it,just keep the verification very brief and leave it at that .

Most don't pay much attention to verivications anyway and what was a bad experience might be a very pleasurable one for someone else . "

P.s I didn't mean about the sex I mean like the person was a total maniac or they lived in a cuboard

"I was going to say as well ,or just be polite and say nothing , but it was to long a title lol But yeah that's the best thing to do "
Also not very nice to blame anyone for it not being a good experience because at the end of the day there was two people involved with the meet

"Don't call me Shirley why would you tho ? if it wasn't the best experience then no need to be nasty about it,just keep the verification very brief and leave it at that .

Most don't pay much attention to verivications anyway and what was a bad experience might be a very pleasurable one for someone else .

P.s I didn't mean about the sex I mean like the person was a total maniac or they lived in a cuboard "

Lmao well if you don't rush into a meet you would know what kind of person they are before meeting lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whose rushing lol x

"I was going to say as well ,or just be polite and say nothing , but it was to long a title lol But yeah that's the best thing to do Also not very nice to blame anyone for it not being a good experience because at the end of the day there was two people involved with the meet "

I'm meaning about the person . If there off there head or a witch. Not about the sex. I didn't word it properly lol

As far as im concerned,by all means clearly state if they werent for you make it perfectly clear it is only a personal view

"I was going to say as well ,or just be polite and say nothing , but it was to long a title lol But yeah that's the best thing to do Also not very nice to blame anyone for it not being a good experience because at the end of the day there was two people involved with the meet

I'm meaning about the person . If there off there head or a witch. Not about the sex. I didn't word it properly lol "

But isn't that something you would pick up on before meeting ?

Like had a great night with Lauren absolutely stunning ,only thing i wasent keen on was ,she kept trying to buy my kidney

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

can write what u want on a verification but it wont make the persons profile thats for sure as they wouldnt show it , just stick it in ur own notes and dont go down that road again , surely its that simple.

"I was going to say as well ,or just be polite and say nothing , but it was to long a title lol But yeah that's the best thing to do Also not very nice to blame anyone for it not being a good experience because at the end of the day there was two people involved with the meet

I'm meaning about the person . If there off there head or a witch. Not about the sex. I didn't word it properly lol But isn't that something you would pick up on before meeting ? "

lol no how can you tell If someone is a maniac ... That's partly what makes them one .... I'm guessing lol

I'm meaning about the person . If there off there head or a witch. Not about the sex. I didn't word it properly lol But isn't that something you would pick up on before meeting ?

lol no how can you tell If someone is a maniac ... That's partly what makes them one .... I'm guessing lol "

you need to elaborate more then lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"If someone was given a negative verification they wouldn't show it....so what would the point be?"

This!!

"Like had a great night with Lauren absolutely stunning ,only thing i wasent keen on was ,she kept trying to buy my kidney "

If you end up meeting up with a crazy person then you report them to admin for whatever reason it was. There are a lot of people that shouldn't be on here so the best thing to do is inform the site. X

"Like had a great night with Lauren absolutely stunning ,only thing i wasent keen on was ,she kept trying to buy my kidney

If you end up meeting up with a crazy person then you report them to admin for whatever reason it was. There are a lot of people that shouldn't be on here so the best thing to do is inform the site. X"

I'm acting as if I'm normal lol x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

you can post a negative feedback if you want pretty positive they wouldnt display it though lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"you can post a negative feedback if you want pretty positive they wouldnt display it though lol "

Never a truer word spoken from you oh wise one

If it's crap, block and move on.

If they are a psycho, report your concerns to admin (you may not be the first) and move on

Personally think all verifications should be visible. Unless it's fake why would u hide from view? I do think there should be a way to let others know bout someone if negative eg doesn't turn up/lies etc

"Personally think all verifications should be visible. Unless it's fake why would u hide from view? I do think there should be a way to let others know bout someone if negative eg doesn't turn up/lies etc "

That's what I meant lol

» Add a new message to this topic