FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swingers kink

Swingers kink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because we are swingers does it mean we must like other kinks and fetishes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

Not nessecerally always

Although I do

By reading the forums it seems like you are out of the norm if your not into some kind of fetish. X

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I think a lot of vanilla people can give half the swingers on here a run for the money....I defo have a little kink in me and would love to visit a fetish club but would be nervous to go on our own and the dress code puts us off ....

"I think a lot of vanilla people can give half the swingers on here a run for the money....I defo have a little kink in me and would love to visit a fetish club but would be nervous to go on our own and the dress code puts us off ...."

I would like to try one too. What is the dress code?

scotland

"I think a lot of vanilla people can give half the swingers on here a run for the money....I defo have a little kink in me and would love to visit a fetish club but would be nervous to go on our own and the dress code puts us off ....

I would like to try one too. What is the dress code? "

For woman it's ok.....cos let's face it we all love to dress to impress but it's the men's fetish wear that's the issue.....jeans n shirt or trousers n a shirt doesn't cut it lol.....and my man certainly doesn't dress up in any way.....

Socials can be a tad same old for us...we do still attend some...I think a fetish night would be fabulous a little kink

"I think a lot of vanilla people can give half the swingers on here a run for the money....I defo have a little kink in me and would love to visit a fetish club but would be nervous to go on our own and the dress code puts us off ....

For woman it's ok.....cos let's face it we all love to dress to impress but it's the men's fetish wear that's the issue.....jeans n shirt or trousers n a shirt doesn't cut it lol.....and my man certainly doesn't dress up in any way.....

Socials can be a tad same old for us...we do still attend some...I think a fetish night would be fabulous a little kink "

sounds like a perfect girls night out then and leabe the men at home

I have a little kink he he he but it's not a dressing fetish lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Not nessecerally always

Although I do

"

Do you?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"By reading the forums it seems like you are out of the norm if your not into some kind of fetish. X"

I'm obviously out of the norm then lol. I can't think of any fetish I am into!

Socials can be a tad same old for us...we do still attend some...I think a fetish night would be fabulous a little kink "

I think my Mr would be out of his comfort zone then. He lives in jeans and checked shirts.

"I have a little kink he he he but it's not a dressing fetish lol "

It's in your willy

scotland

Socials can be a tad same old for us...we do still attend some...I think a fetish night would be fabulous a little kink

I think my Mr would be out of his comfort zone then. He lives in jeans and checked shirts. "

Funny that...snap this is the problem we face lol ...

"

I think my Mr would be out of his comfort zone then. He lives in jeans and checked shirts.

Funny that...snap this is the problem we face lol ... "

Maybe it's the same man! Mine does keep disappearing for weeks and months at a time

"Because we are swingers does it mean we must like other kinks and fetishes?

"

As a bi-man, I get asked all the time 'what am I into'?

They seem disappointed when I reply just the vanilla stuff...sucking and fucking.

It seems a lot of bi-men are into the kinkier side, such as leather, bondage, w/s etc etc.

Not for me, I'll just stick to the vanilla side thanks.

Send the guys over to me will get them kitted

Out in sumthin trendy lol

"I have a little kink he he he but it's not a dressing fetish lol

It's in your willy "

your deffo cruising for a spanking!!!

scotland

"

Maybe it's the same man! Mine does keep disappearing for weeks and months at a time "

Mine works away a lot....is it one I'm the same

"I have a little kink he he he but it's not a dressing fetish lol

It's in your willy your deffo cruising for a spanking!!! "

Sorry I'm not into spanking

Well tickling then whatever!!!!!!

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Most fet clubs have either a theme of the month, a fet dress code or the option of smart black.

I don't think cos someone is into swinging they should necc. be into fet.

As one of my fet friends said to me "just cos I like being hit - doesn't mean I'm comfortable with nudity"

We're all different and it's wrong to generalise.

I find kink related play a lot more intimate than sexual related play, but that's just my opinion. If the two are combined -potential to be mind blowing!

To those contemplating a fet club - try going to a munch - we're all fairly welcoming people.

X

"

Maybe it's the same man! Mine does keep disappearing for weeks and months at a time

Mine works away a lot....is it one I'm the same "

Is yours grumpy, sits on the toilet reading the paper and likes football?

"Most fet clubs have either a theme of the month, a fet dress code or the option of smart black.

As one of my fet friends said to me "just cos I like being hit - doesn't mean I'm comfortable with nudity"

I find kink related play a lot more intimate than sexual related play, but that's just my opinion. If the two are combined -potential to be mind blowing!

To those contemplating a fet club - try going to a munch - we're all fairly welcoming people.

X

"

wits a munch??

scotland

"

Is yours grumpy, sits on the toilet reading the paper and likes football? "

Takes a phone/iPad to loo ( man thing ) ....doesn't like sports....and the grumpy bit errrrr yeah haha

"Most fet clubs have either a theme of the month, a fet dress code or the option of smart black.

X

wits a munch?? "

Was going to post the same thing.

It's like havin a wee puff man and then gain fur a munch man pure mental man!!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Not nessecerally always

Although I do

"

There's a surprise! OK, list ALL of them!

"

Takes a phone/iPad to loo ( man thing ) ....doesn't like sports....and the grumpy bit errrrr yeah haha "

sorry your right it is the iPhone that goes with him

scotland

"

Takes a phone/iPad to loo ( man thing ) ....doesn't like sports....and the grumpy bit errrrr yeah haha sorry your right it is the iPhone that goes with him "

Haha similar indeed

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I do love my kink, however it is very hard to find someone with the same and don't even think about the trust issues!

Sometimes I wish I was just pure vanilla

It is my fetishes that brought me here. I imagine that is the same for a few here....

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sorry - a munch is a social meet - usually held on a monthly basis in a pub.

Details are usually to be found on well know 'fet life' websites.

"Sorry - a munch is a social meet - usually held on a monthly basis in a pub.

Details are usually to be found on well know 'fet life' websites."

thanx daaaarling

I think that everyone on here has some form of kink but on different level, its the nature of the site

I think your over worrying about dress code - been to a few fetish night outs at rebound and the like - i wear a shirt n tie as do most of the guys, wear that you'll be fine.

Munches are great fun - meet in a pub with like minded folks and chat about pretty much anything you fancy.

Hope that helps

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have been told I have a kinky side to me not sure why tho I just do what comes naturaly to me, ive never thought what I do during a meet as kinky lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

No

No "

Thanks for clearing that up for me

scotland

"I think your over worrying about dress code - been to a few fetish night outs at rebound and the like - i wear a shirt n tie as do most of the guys, wear that you'll be fine.

Munches are great fun - meet in a pub with like minded folks and chat about pretty much anything you fancy.

Hope that helps

"

We have been told by a couple of other that the likes of torture garden and rebound etc won't let males in with just a shirt n tie etc......that it's strict fetish wear....

Yes I do!!

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Not all swingers are into kink, some people use the word kink for things that aren't BDSM and fetish related, they might say that threesomes and moresomes and just swinging is kinky. On the flip side some people think that just because kinksters are kinky then they must swing, there's plenty of monogomous kinkster couples, and the common misconception about fet clubs is that there's sex-in scotland at least sexual contact is a big no when it comes to what is allowed.

When it comes to club dress codes in the clubs, TG can be strict so just a suit i hear isn't allowed-it's one of the reasons i've never went through to it. I've been going to violate and rebound for nearly 3 years and always just wear a suit, violate tried to get a bit stricter when it came to wearing a suit and access to the playroom if not in fet gear but had to back down after a bit of an online backlash...we'll see what the new management say on dress code. I would say dont let it put anyone off, guys wear a suit and ladies wear a LBD and it's all good, go to a munch or two first and get to know a few folks so you'll know some faces at the club. I'd recommend rebound, friendly and welcoming staff and regulars and it's just like a kinky house party.

» Add a new message to this topic