FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > swingclubs

swingclubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this is a swingsite that u can chat by messaging people but swingclubs are they not an alternative to brothels

my point is you pay entry to try to have sex and unless your a mutt u will get it and even then someone will oblige probably because there as desprate where as you go to a brothel pay for sex and usually get a nice bird against a girl that will bang anything for no money just an observation

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So a lady that takes money for sex is "nicer" than a lady who goes to a club and fulfils her personal sexual fantasies with people she wants to have sex with rather than those who have enough cash to pay?

Everyones got a _iew nut a guy might want to spend fifty quid with a fit bird than spend fifty getting in to after eight and get a fat boiler not my _iew nut the little peoples _iew

I'd rather have sex with a "fat boiler" who wanted me than someone arguably hotter (I happen to like the curvier lady so wouldn't say I would prefer someone slimmer...) who was only having sex with me because I gave them some cold hard cash...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

with a _iew like that you really think thats swinging "get a fit burd for fifty quid" sure she would be intrested in stimulating conversation and making sure that there was a connection of sorts

There it is fit bird from coatbridge and he should know coz hes a gent here endith todays lesson the brothel and swingclubs are the same difference is you get a fit bird at obe and a boiler at other thank you love Robert servant from Dundee not scumdee as will follow in a torrent of abuse xx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

and you know this how ?? there are plenty delightful people at clubs im sure as previously said they aint only after cold hard cash my point is if you want a "fit burd" and want to pay 50 notes for it that aint swinging thats prostitution dont confuse the two as most dont like being refered to as a prostitute

Face the facts if you have to pay you have to pay what's the difference over and by Bruce Robertson about to turn oaf the gss xxx

"I'd rather have sex with a "fat boiler" who wanted me than someone arguably hotter (I happen to like the curvier lady so wouldn't say I would prefer someone slimmer...) who was only having sex with me because I gave them some cold hard cash..."

so with reference to another post the op made.... only 'fit burds' would be permitted to attend his Dundee swing club???

Even a fat ugly man surely not

You would be welcome to us in the jute city always are tolerant of everyone shape age colour or creed we unlike other parts of our lovely country do not under any exception have prejudices against anyone well apart from aberdonians they just lack culture xx only kidding sorry lambing

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

We are told to greet people with open arms in the forum and say hello and not be nasty, rude, disrespectful, bad mouth etc. However, I cannot stay quiet any longer. This is the OP's third post and once again has shown a complete disrespect for all who use Fab, clubs etc and I suspect hasn't endeared himself in any way, shape or form with the women on this site. I wish him well in his search for fun, but he may find it very difficult now.

Glenrothes

"We are told to greet people with open arms in the forum and say hello and not be nasty, rude, disrespectful, bad mouth etc. However, I cannot stay quiet any longer. This is the OP's third post and once again has shown a complete disrespect for all who use Fab, clubs etc and I suspect hasn't endeared himself in any way, shape or form with the women on this site. I wish him well in his search for fun, but he may find it very difficult now."

Make that his fourth post as I just spotted another one!

Don't be so naughty look i blocked u ur to old get over it sorry but don't get upset with me

What countryside

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We are told to greet people with open arms in the forum and say hello and not be nasty, rude, disrespectful, bad mouth etc. However, I cannot stay quiet any longer. This is the OP's third post and once again has shown a complete disrespect for all who use Fab, clubs etc and I suspect hasn't endeared himself in any way, shape or form with the women on this site. I wish him well in his search for fun, but he may find it very difficult now."

Well said..... Looks like all op wants it's to troll.... Proper charmer

Glenrothes

"Don't be so naughty look i blocked u ur to old get over it sorry but don't get upset with me "

Oh I am soooooo hurt.

Don't be its not your fault.im on here for fun but people are getting there Knicks in a twist in so sorry to anyone I've upset today buy in not a bad person just a very naughty boy xxx in sure anyone thinking there sexy and a goddess would rise above a mere mortal

Glenrothes

Ah I see the art of sarcasm is totally lost.

I think, therefore I am

"What countryside "

doesn't matter as i'm not in the least bit interested

"Don't be so naughty look i blocked u ur to old get over it sorry but don't get upset with me "

and if ssg is too old... i'm definitely far too old!!!

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 27/09/13 13:22:23]

Glenrothes

"[Removed by poster at 27/09/13 13:22:23]"

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Everyones got a _iew nut a guy might want to spend fifty quid with a fit bird than spend fifty getting in to after eight and get a fat boiler not my _iew nut the little peoples _iew "

As one of the possible "fat boilers " you refer to as someone who goes to after 8 I have sex with someone there who I find attractive as a person not because I'm desparate.

In recent weeks I have seen good looking young guys with fit bodies go away disappointed because of a similar outlook to the OP's own on the matter. They think it is a place where they are guaranteed to "pull" because of their looks, then proceed to act like the complete asshole and wonder why they get nowhere. They always start chatting up the nice looking slim females and get knocked back and by end of the night start chatting to the rest of the women, desparate not to leave the place without a shag.

As the staff tell them at the door if you want a guaranteed shag go to a brothel as inside the club it is down to the individuals choice.

As for the fifty quid you could easily pay that to take a fem out for a few drinks and a dance at a nightclub in the city and she might still tell you to bolt so whats the difference.

Another way of looking at Fab is that a lot of these same guys treat the site as a way to get a "free hooker". Why pay for it when there are women giving it away right?

Thank god

Glenrothes

"Everyones got a _iew nut a guy might want to spend fifty quid with a fit bird than spend fifty getting in to after eight and get a fat boiler not my _iew nut the little peoples _iew

As one of the possible "fat boilers " you refer to as someone who goes to after 8 I have sex with someone there who I find attractive as a person not because I'm desparate.

In recent weeks I have seen good looking young guys with fit bodies go away disappointed because of a similar outlook to the OP's own on the matter. They think it is a place where they are guaranteed to "pull" because of their looks, then proceed to act like the complete asshole and wonder why they get nowhere. They always start chatting up the nice looking slim females and get knocked back and by end of the night start chatting to the rest of the women, desparate not to leave the place without a shag.

As the staff tell them at the door if you want a guaranteed shag go to a brothel as inside the club it is down to the individuals choice.

As for the fifty quid you could easily pay that to take a fem out for a few drinks and a dance at a nightclub in the city and she might still tell you to bolt so whats the difference.

Another way of looking at Fab is that a lot of these same guys treat the site as a way to get a "free hooker". Why pay for it when there are women giving it away right?

"

Well said that woman.

Well put but who said your a fat boiler Christ that's not fair in kirkcaldy ur probably anorexic x

Don't worry Gaz....you'll find all your pent up aggression and tension will disappear once you get through puberty and finally have sex for the first time...

We were all where you are know.....I felt exactly the same at 14...

Now please go back to GTA and leave the adults to play...

Hmmmm, 'nice guy' you claim in your profile, I beg to differ. You may think you're nice but you are unfortunately proving to be nothing but. I'll save you the hassle of looking at my profile, I'm one of the fat, ugly munters that you wouldn't want to shag, thank god.

Thanks for saving me the pleasure your words cant understand why people are upset at me coz there minging Christ speak to your parents or stop eating for the usa and get a face lift in happy with myself buy obviously in to blame for the uglies how does that work don't i say blame Bruce Robertson cant wait for filth just been getting in brucie mode today peter inglis us a bufty xxx

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Thank fuck for alternatives to brothels....

I get to meet all the fit desperate guys and shag them without the stigma of being a over priced hooker....

Woohooo....Go me!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo