FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > BJ - tongue piercing?

BJ - tongue piercing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've got an appointment on Tuesday to get my tongue pierced. Starting to get nervous and need a man's point of view.

What's the difference getting a blow job from a woman with a pierced tongue, opposed to one not?

Help me decide if its worth it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

BJ is great when you have a PA and the lady has her tougne pierced

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally i would say it's amazing a pierced tongue on ur cock compared to the usual tongue without

"I've got an appointment on Tuesday to get my tongue pierced. Starting to get nervous and need a man's point of view.

What's the difference getting a blow job from a woman with a pierced tongue, opposed to one not?

Help me decide if its worth it!"

I am not the man lol. It's Kirsty. But would like to comment. I have my tongue done and I have been told it's better than without it. Just bare with it cos when it's first done its doubles its size. Boiled salt water every day heals it quicker

Never had a BJ from a woman with a pierced tongue. How about you give us one before and then after and I'll tell you if it was worth the pain or not

"Never had a BJ from a woman with a pierced tongue. How about you give us one before and then after and I'll tell you if it was worth the pain or not"

Oh u smooth talker. How can she say no to that one lmao. It made me laugh

"I've got an appointment on Tuesday to get my tongue pierced. Starting to get nervous and need a man's point of view.

I only got mine down in April this year after wanting it done for many years. Been told there is quite difference but I actually like to use it and play about with it ... Like another user said the first week for me I was close tk taking it out as it did swell a lot. I took ibruprofen regularly and used boiled salted water also listerine non alcohol mouthwash. Enjoy your piercing I love mine and am glad I got it done now

If its done properly. You should be fitted with a long stud to accomodate the swelling. Then go back after a week and have it changed as the swelling goes down.

One of the biggest problems is, the tongue swelling over a short stud. Not good. Also rinse regularly even with water. Especially after eating, until it heels.

By *asperwestCouple  over a year ago

Stirlingshire

we both have our tongues pierced and also mrs j has clit and mr j has PA.. All are fun lol

Be careful not to overdo the cleaning of any piercing, as a pierced lady I have done this before and too much well intentioned (or heavy on the salt) salt water or any other concoction can make the skin around the piercing raw and sore and hinder rather than help healing... A very small amount (less than a teaspoon) of salt dissolved in a mug of boiled water and left to cool before use is adequate a few times a day. I'm a big believer in letting my body do the healing - the LITHA method! Tongue heals quickly

But anyway. I love having a tongue piercing when it comes to bjs! I hear it feels very nice

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thx everyone thats it my mind is made up i will keep the app and hope my man enjoys it as much as everyone else seems to

So can we have the update is a bj better or not since you had it done.

I loved it. my time last week

I have my tongue pierced and my husband says there is a big difference. He loves it. You can even buy little rubber spiky things to put over the ball for extra sensation.

Just read when this was posted

Nearly everyguy has said to me your tongue piercing is amazing.............i don't have one, tongue too short xx

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nearly everyguy has said to me your tongue piercing is amazing.............i don't have one, tongue too short xx"

Got told this too haha didnt even know it was possible

Defo better with a tp than without ...

I hear it's no different but I don't have it done.. it's the same as a PA, I don't notice any difference

I've never had a BJ with a pierced tongue, it's devastating actually I want 1

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

Mr Blue has no complaints good luck and bear with it for first few days xxxx

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its great getting oral from someone or maybe 2 someones with tongue pierced

I have my tongue pierced twice some woman love it some hate it.

[Removed by poster at 02/10/13 02:28:28]

I've had bj from both with and without. Have to admit with the piercing it was way better but she did know what she was doing with it tho.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"BJ is great when you have a PA and the lady has her tougne pierced"

Until they get tangled up and you cant seperate them

have been thinking about getting it done too as I give great blow jobs apparently but was wondering if they get in the way of deep throat much? silly question i know but hey also how long does it take to heel my mr can't go long without one haha

"have been thinking about getting it done too as I give great blow jobs apparently but was wondering if they get in the way of deep throat much? silly question i know but hey also how long does it take to heel my mr can't go long without one haha "
hi everybody is different the swelling can be be quite bad so expect your tongue to be back to normal within 2 weeks this is when you can fit a smaller bar gargle saline solution and just do your normal teeth cleaning and you should be OK if you have any problems get in touch

"have been thinking about getting it done too as I give great blow jobs apparently but was wondering if they get in the way of deep throat much? silly question i know but hey also how long does it take to heel my mr can't go long without one haha "

They don't get in the way of deep throat. Just make sure you get your bar changed to a smaller one. X

I have to admit I do find it gets in way of deep throating yes .. also when im sick its awful having it in but overall I'd say its definitely worth having. Mines too nearly 4 weeks to heal as swelling was quite bad but perseverance is the key and salt water

By *esignergeekMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've never understood the big deal about tongue piercings and blow jobs. I've never noticed much difference! Kissing is a different matter though ...

can't say I have ever had one from a girl with a piercing. So im not sure why im posting this, because I have no opinion on it lol

Good luck with your appointment. Personally I find with the piercing a turn on!! Go for it x

» Add a new message to this topic