FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Curious Question

Curious Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No disrespect intended folk just a question I have.. Why is it straight males look for TV's and it's not classed as bi fun?

Don't get me wrong I like straight and Bi fun but I know which is which !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah!

And for some annoying reason they dont but bi on their profile.......so frustrating, especially when they bang on about honesty!!!!!

It makes me maddddd

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"No disrespect intended folk just a question I have.. Why is it straight males look for TV's and it's not classed as bi fun?

"

Denial simple as that ive just read a tv profile with two verifications on it one from a bi guy and guess what one from a str8 male ..the one from the str8 male was very graphic leaving you in no doubt what went on but no verification on the str8 guys profile as its obviously been hidden ...these guys might think they can hide by not showing verifications but if that's the case then ask the one your leaving a verification for not to show theirs either otherwise you will get found out lol

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I have the same dilemma , never work out how they can be straight but sit in chatrooms chatting up tvs who say openly they are bi , then u look at the straight males profile and it has a list of tv friends and men and verifications from men who they have played with as the verificiations dont just say they are genuine but talk about the exploits so its not hidden , erm straight man u aint straight.

If a guy plays with another guys cock, or lets a guy play with his, then hes AT LEAST bi-curious, not straight. And whats with this 'bi orally' crap thats on some profiles? Lol.

"If a guy plays with another guys cock, or lets a guy play with his, then hes AT LEAST bi-curious, not straight. And whats with this 'bi orally' crap thats on some profiles? Lol."

Exactly what it says...sucking, no fucking

whatever they all please... doesn't really matter. You will have those who are willing to explore, or try new things...doesn't mean they will like it. What then, if they don't enjoy it? they still bi or whatever?

Anyway... my opinion.

"If a guy plays with another guys cock, or lets a guy play with his, then hes AT LEAST bi-curious, not straight. And whats with this 'bi orally' crap thats on some profiles? Lol.

Exactly what it says...sucking, no fucking "

Oh. So they AREN'T really bi then because they only SUCK cock. Lol.

By *unboytoyMan  over a year ago

scotland

Had a few "str8" guys contacting me as well

By *0JOMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nobody fits into neat little boxes. If someone is "straight" hot and up for fun. Who cares.

"If a guy plays with another guys cock, or lets a guy play with his, then hes AT LEAST bi-curious, not straight. And whats with this 'bi orally' crap thats on some profiles? Lol.

Oh. So they AREN'T really bi then because they only SUCK cock. Lol. "

Does it really matter? Live and let live

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for your reply I guess it's safe to say men are straight and could be bi curious however in my option if they've tried and tested and continue to play then come on be true to yourself .. And it's not for us to judge but it at least gives the straight ppl an informed choice as to whether they have meets with you!!!!

By *unboytoyMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Thanks everyone for your reply I guess it's safe to say men are straight and could be bi curious however in my option if they've tried and tested and continue to play then come on be true to yourself .. And it's not for us to judge but it at least gives the straight ppl an informed choice as to whether they have meets with you!!!! "

Does it really matter? Live and let live "

Of course it doesn't matter. To me! But i'd have thought it would matter to all those gals out there that have "no bi or bi-curious guys please" on their profile! I guess some people feel its ok to lie to others for the sake of a quick fuck then.

"No disrespect intended folk just a question I have.. Why is it straight males look for TV's and it's not classed as bi fun?

"

mabes there just not ready to declare there hand just yet???

Of course it doesn't matter. To me! But i'd have thought it would matter to all those gals out there that have "no bi or bi-curious guys please" on their profile! I guess some people feel its ok to lie to others for the sake of a quick fuck then."

Women lie too not just men I do believe most will lie just to get what they want from here .

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Think there are 2 main reasons for it......

1. Denial ...some think that if they play with a tv they arent playing with a man

2. Alot of men believe admitting they are bi or curious it will lessen their chances of a meet with the opposite sex and will keep straight on their profile and hide certain veri's

"Think there are 2 main reasons for it......

1. Denial ...some think that if they play with a tv they arent playing with a man

2. Alot of men believe admitting they are bi or curious it will lessen their chances of a meet with the opposite sex and will keep straight on their profile and hide certain veri's "

Of course it doesn't matter. To me! But i'd have thought it would matter to all those gals out there that have "no bi or bi-curious guys please" on their profile! I guess some people feel its ok to lie to others for the sake of a quick fuck then."

Doesn't matter what anyone has on their profile or how long you chat and think you know them. At the end of the day you never really know what you're getting...like the guys and females that don't admit to being attached, like the guys that want a FFM for the wife to 'experiment', like the folks that NEVER go bareback until it comes to crunch time and they ask if they need to wear a condom clearly hoping you say no.

These things all matter to some folks on here, but there's always gonna be chancers...it's up to each individual to try and suss the situation out best they can. It's the chance you take when you want NSA fun I'm afraid

Of course it doesn't matter. To me! But i'd have thought it would matter to all those gals out there that have "no bi or bi-curious guys please" on their profile! I guess some people feel its ok to lie to others for the sake of a quick fuck then.

Doesn't matter what anyone has on their profile or how long you chat and think you know them. At the end of the day you never really know what you're getting...like the guys and females that don't admit to being attached, like the guys that want a FFM for the wife to 'experiment', like the folks that NEVER go bareback until it comes to crunch time and they ask if they need to wear a condom clearly hoping you say no.

These things all matter to some folks on here, but there's always gonna be chancers...it's up to each individual to try and suss the situation out best they can. It's the chance you take when you want NSA fun I'm afraid "

Very true. .

My penarth.

There are quite a few guys who are in the closet - ergo they say "str8" on profile.

Why? cos they mistakenly think that if they say "str8", they'll stand a better chance of getting a meet with genuine "str8".

I think the fallacy is that these users alienate themselves from the str8 community but also the bi community.

» Add a new message to this topic