FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > EB

EB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was channel flicking and I came across corrie. Emily Bishop was in The Kabin, wearing a raincoat.

I'm sure I seen on the edge of her raincoat what looked like a black basque. Then I started to think about what she might wear under her raincoat and how good she would look with fishnets and suspenders and in high heels, to go with her basque.

My question is: Was she wearing a basque underneath her raincoat? Did anyone else see it?

Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I was channel flicking and I came across corrie. Emily Bishop was in The Kabin, wearing a raincoat.

I'm sure I seen on the edge of her raincoat what looked like a black basque. Then I started to think about what she might wear under her raincoat and how good she would look with fishnets and suspenders and in high heels, to go with her basque.

My question is: Was she wearing a basque underneath her raincoat? Did anyone else see it?

Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot? "

Emily Bishop ? Christ there is hope for some yet lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was channel flicking and I came across corrie. Emily Bishop was in The Kabin, wearing a raincoat.

Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot? "

think you need to get a new psychiatrist pmsl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot? think you need to get a new psychiatrist pmsl "

Is it that obvious?

Aaa! Spoil alert!! I haven't watched it yet don't tell me what's going on

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot?

Aaa! Spoil alert!! I haven't watched it yet don't tell me what's going on "

She gets Norris to give her anal in the ladies at the Rovers.....

"Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot?

Aaa! Spoil alert!! I haven't watched it yet don't tell me what's going on She gets Norris to give her anal in the ladies at the Rovers..... "

That was last week. Can't you keep up

Glasgow West

"Does any other guy get a bonner when they see Emily Bishop on tv? Who else finds Emily Bishop hot?

Aaa! Spoil alert!! I haven't watched it yet don't tell me what's going on She gets Norris to give her anal in the ladies at the Rovers.....

That was last week. Can't you keep up "

I'm just going by what's in the Radio Times!

Aaa! Spoil alert!! I haven't watched it yet don't tell me what's going on She gets Norris to give her anal in the ladies at the Rovers.....

I'm just going by what's in the Radio Times! "

Stop stealing them out the doctors surgery and buy the up to date copy instead

Glasgow West

I'm just going by what's in the Radio Times!

Stop stealing them out the doctors surgery and buy the up to date copy instead "

I have t! It's either that or The Peoples Friend, and I have to leave that for Bru!

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Aren't the corrie cast under investigation?

Glasgow West

Two of them, one of them was already cleared.

» Add a new message to this topic