FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fresh fruit salad

fresh fruit salad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What works for you ?

Yesterday it was cubed pineapple and galia melon for us and have to say it was delicious especially with the can of squirty cream closeby....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"What works for you ?

Yesterday it was cubed pineapple and galia melon for us and have to say it was delicious especially with the can of squirty cream closeby.... "

did it satisfy fulfill your wants and needs were you left with any hunger pangs ..................and how was the fruit n cream ?????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What works for you ?

Yesterday it was cubed pineapple and galia melon for us and have to say it was delicious especially with the can of squirty cream closeby.... did it satisfy fulfill your wants and needs were you left with any hunger pangs ..................and how was the fruit n cream ????? "

Mmmmm it more than satisfied my needs and filled me up no end !!!

The fruit and cream , well it was a melt in mouth experience ....savoured ever last mouthful , wouldn't you agree he he he

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on my mood really. Can't go wrong with berries, pomegranate seeds and passion fruit, to add to the usual things.

Smoothies are nice too. Coconut milk is nice especially as alternative to cream or ice cream.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love mango!

Shy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love almost all fruits, except melon so as long as that's not in any fruit salad presented to me then I'm happy. :0)

» Add a new message to this topic