FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > reflecting on the good things

reflecting on the good things

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know that the forums can be a place for arguements, moans, problems, resentments and for others just to project insults to people we have never met.

Outside of the forums there is also timewasters, idiots and a whole load of other people we'd never dream of meeting.

But fab (and similar fun web sites) can be fab, when things come together.

For myself, just now, maybe I can take a moment out and think of all the good things that have happened. The great sex with seriously attractive people and good friendships I've made.

Can I encourage anyone else to take a moment and think of all the good things and good times they have had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've had some pretty decent cake action from fab in my time here.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I've acquired a number of Vomit-related names, which is nice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met some life long friends, gained a passion for shoes, and had some really great nights out.

Thanks to everyone involved!

LadyIce x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive had many great experiances from here, met many fabulous people through doing the socials ...sitting back and watching it all come together by the smiles makes it all worthwhile lifes to short to be listening to other peoples crap on here so i just ignore ...took me a long time to realise people thrived on a responce from me but as many have said before sometimes a dignified silence is best way to deal with them.

Keep smiling and keep doing what makes you happy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ive had many great experiances from here, met many fabulous people through doing the socials ...sitting back and watching it all come together by the smiles makes it all worthwhile lifes to short to be listening to other peoples crap on here so i just ignore ...took me a long time to realise people thrived on a responce from me but as many have said before sometimes a dignified silence is best way to deal with them.

Keep smiling and keep doing what makes you happy "

A dignified silence does help and work. I wouldn't let someone talk to me like that in the real world so I might say one thing back, then leave it. And then allow whatever jargon someone says without bothering.

I hope the majority of folk do value your time and efforts you out into the socials.

Had some great experiences courtesy of Fab, 2 ladies in particular!

By *nna_tonyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

One of the best things is reading profiles that are just that little bit different, and this comment was inspired by guitarantihero's. It actually made me giggle, which is always a good thing A.

By *acksparrow1978Man  over a year ago

glasgow'ish

Made some good friends...lost some good friends...Some my own fault,some not....but I can only keep chin up, and hope the good fortune am having at moment keeps up...

In my 4yrs of being on Fab I've met some great guys had some amazing fun, and not just in the sex department, I have also made some wonderfull life long friends... Mwahhh to all of them!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Been on this scene for 10 yrs and loved every minute of it ,had great meets ,met alot of nice people ,made some very good friends and had some amazing nites out ....no complaints from me its all good

Most of the 4 years I've been on here have been great fun in the company of some fantastic people.....some who I hope will be lifelong friends.

I've learned loads about myself along the way, which can only be good.

Yep, its's been a good few years

Glasgow West

"Most of the 4 years I've been on here have been great fun in the company of some fantastic people.....some who I hope will be lifelong friends.

"

That isn't necessarily a long time, if Rat Shit feasts on their flesh....

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ohh and in the last 48hrs ive had over 100 msgs from lovely ladies sending me pics....how good is that ....life is goooood

"Most of the 4 years I've been on here have been great fun in the company of some fantastic people.....some who I hope will be lifelong friends.

That isn't necessarily a long time, if Rat Shit feasts on their flesh.... "

You've got Wendy ALL wrong....she's actually a very kind and caring person. But I'm not Spewie, so just watch it

Glasgow West

You've got Wendy ALL wrong....she's actually a very kind and caring person. But I'm not Spewie, so just watch it "

Message received and understood.

You've got Wendy ALL wrong....she's actually a very kind and caring person. But I'm not Spewie, so just watch it

Message received and understood."

Some folks are sooooo touchy

» Add a new message to this topic