FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Taxi Ride

Taxi Ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Enigmatic Magnet OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow West

One day a 5 year old boy and his mother from Phoenix took a taxi into town the taxi had no music so on the way the boy started singing. "If my mother was a cow and my father was a bull I would be a little calf, if my mother was a sheep and my father was a ram I would be a little lamb, if my mother was a bitch and my father was a dog I would be a little puppy". Hearing this all the way the driver was getting annoyed. "If my mother was a hen and my father was a rooster I would be a little chick". Finally the driver couldn't take it anymore and asked the boy " Hey kid, if your mother was a prostitute and your father was a d*unkard what will u be?" The boy smiles and replies "that's easy I would be a taxi driver". The taxi driver shut his mouth and carried on driving....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"One day a 5 year old boy and his mother from Phoenix took a taxi into town the taxi had no music so on the way the boy started singing. "If my mother was a cow and my father was a bull I would be a little calf, if my mother was a sheep and my father was a ram I would be a little lamb, if my mother was a bitch and my father was a dog I would be a little puppy". Hearing this all the way the driver was getting annoyed. "If my mother was a hen and my father was a rooster I would be a little chick". Finally the driver couldn't take it anymore and asked the boy " Hey kid, if your mother was a prostitute and your father was a d*unkard what will u be?" The boy smiles and replies "that's easy I would be a taxi driver". The taxi driver shut his mouth and carried on driving.... "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic