FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > double standards

double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexbound_scot OP   Man  over a year ago

Livingston

Don't you just love the double standards in this place !!!

Just saw a profile & pics of a horny couple on here. The profile was long but mainly focussed on people pissing them off by messaging them, them replying with the requested details only for the original person to delete their reply, without any acknowledgement.

I didn't meet their requirements but simply wanted to complement them on such sexy pic.

3 guesses what they did....deleted without any acknowledgement.

Are there no manners anymore in this place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You answered your own question there... 'i didn't meet their requirements'

"You answered your own question there... 'i didn't meet their requirements' "

I agree - I bet they get loads of 'nice pics' comments from people who don't meet their requirements

Livingston

I was looking for nothing...simply giving them a compliment. Is that's wrong ?

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

Some people don't have any standards, never mind double ones!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I was looking for nothing...simply giving them a compliment. Is that's wrong ?"

Did you really require an answer?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I was looking for nothing...simply giving them a compliment. Is that's wrong ?"

You decided to send them a compliment off your own back, they decided to block you off their own back - choices eh!

but your on here lookin for something? not to just ping compliments to folks surely ? you know it and obviously they knew it too.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

There are some people who should just put "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT OUR PROFILE". It would save everybody a lot of time and hassle.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"There are some people who should just put "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT OUR PROFILE". It would save everybody a lot of time and hassle. "

You would need to look at their profile though to see they had put "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT OUR PROFILE"

Well by complaining they didn't reply then you were obviously looking for a reply!

"I was looking for nothing...simply giving them a compliment. Is that's wrong ?

Well by complaining they didn't reply then you were obviously looking for a reply! "

Livingston

Oh yes, I'm on here for something but I always try and respect people's preferences. So in this instance I can hand on heart say I was simply complimenting them on some sexy bondage pics, not looking for anything else.

Re previous post, good challenge...don't know why I was expecting anything in response. It's probably the irony of a straight delete when they said what they said on their profile

Oh well, never mind...it looks like the majority aren't into simple pleasantries...we must all have some motive

they may of replied if your message was the only message they got that day...if its one of a hundred that day then its understandable...if your going to get peeved at every delete god elp you.

Iv message may be 50 profiles saying how good and lovely there pictures are Everyone has give me a thank message And that was end of messaging So they are not all the same k

"Iv message may be 50 profiles saying how good and lovely there pictures are Everyone has give me a thank message And that was end of messaging So they are not all the same k "

I know I'm sexy as fuck but there's no need to message me 50 times

Livingston

"Iv message may be 50 profiles saying how good and lovely there pictures are Everyone has give me a thank message And that was end of messaging So they are not all the same k "

There's hope yet

Absolutely not wrong, we get that alot and we always say thank you, regardless if they are what we're looking for or not!

Am I missing something here? You don't expect a reply, but are moaning you didn't get one??

And the website itself says it's not rude if you dont get a reply.

So where is the problem?

If it is simply a compliment we always try to acknowledge however 9 times out of 10 it is then followed by a request to meet.

Being polite to people who don't meet our requirements often is misinterpreted.

yes...i've had polite.."oh thank you's"... its not a green light to fire five follow on messages by any means.

"Iv message may be 50 profiles saying how good and lovely there pictures are Everyone has give me a thank message And that was end of messaging So they are not all the same k

I know I'm sexy as fuck but there's no need to message me 50 times "

See if I was not 40 pmsl lady lol xxx

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Not looking for single guys but we usually reply with a ty if someone sends a compliment

Livingston

"Not looking for single guys but we usually reply with a ty if someone sends a compliment"

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"If it is simply a compliment we always try to acknowledge however 9 times out of 10 it is then followed by a request to meet.

Being polite to people who don't meet our requirements often is misinterpreted. "

This

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

As has been said most complimentry messages are usually an attempt at a convo starter, they're prob fed up with pretty much the same opening messages and as you said you weren't what they were looking for.

I know manners are nice but you just gotta take it on the chin. When i send someone a message i never really expect a reply and that way i'm not disappointed when i dont get one lol and happily surprised when i do. If it's a sorry but you're not for me/us message i just reply ok, thanks for replying and happy swinging and move on...in other words, how it should be done lol.

You must remember it hard for couples as most don't want single guys. And to be message all the time must get you mad I always get a thank you I even still chat to some on here I do it because i like the pictures nothing more. A good rule for you on here is if a couple want you they come and get you. But at the end of the day they don't need to answer. Guys message me some i answer some I don't

"As has been said most complimentry messages are usually an attempt at a convo starter, they're prob fed up with pretty much the same opening messages and as you said you weren't what they were looking for.

I know manners are nice but you just gotta take it on the chin. When i send someone a message i never really expect a reply and that way i'm not disappointed when i dont get one lol and happily surprised when i do. If it's a sorry but you're not for me/us message i just reply ok, thanks for replying and happy swinging and move on...in other words, how it should be done lol."

Too true. We used to reply to unsolicited complementary messages....but stopped for this very reason. Most songke guys took it as a sign we want to chat....and then some got abusive when we said we didn't....

So no double standards....just the way it is.

Putting aside any debates of right or wrong, double standards or your and their reasons, if you regard it as an unpleasant experience just try and accept it, and put it behind you. Life's too short to worry over one profile and one lack of reply.

I'm sure it'll not be the last unpleasant experience you'll experience on here. In time you might forget about it

If you did experience a sting over it, just make sure that if/when you receive messages, instead of sending them, you behave differently.

All the best

» Add a new message to this topic