FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > safe sex

safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Abstinence" aka "No sex" is the best form of safe sex they...some amongst us might not be familiar with such a concept especially considering this is a sex site after all...unless of course your one of the growing number of single males who have been on here several weeks or more & havent had any meets & like to have a moan about it on the forums..what other methods of safe sex have we tried? Here's one...anytime you pull someone and are about to have sex and you realise that you realise that you have any condoms then picture dot cotton naked & unshaven unless of course your one of the deviant few who would get off on that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's safe sex?

I wear a condom at all times. You never know when a passing lady will throw themselves to the ground and demand to be ravished.

edinburgh

"What's safe sex? "
that's that thing they're always telling you about at the GUM clinic it's also when you put a condom on a chilli pepper thats been up someone else's *hole before yours

"What's safe sex? "
You better be kidding lady or your ass will be getting kick I just say NO to sex that safe

edinburgh

"I wear a condom at all times. You never know when a passing lady will throw themselves to the ground and demand to be ravished."
what if she's a raging d*unk schizophrenic lesbian just out the jail for raping a man & infected him with herpes & she punches you unconscious & proceeds to fist your ass with her bloody fist of doom?!

"I wear a condom at all times. You never know when a passing lady will throw themselves to the ground and demand to be ravished.what if she's a raging d*unk schizophrenic lesbian just out the jail for raping a man & infected him with herpes & she punches you unconscious & proceeds to fist your ass with her bloody fist of doom?!"

My only goal in life is to make women happy.

edinburgh

"What's safe sex? You better be kidding lady or your ass will be getting kick I just say NO to sex that safe "
there should be a quarantine section on fab for those who dony practice safe sex & they should have a tag on their profile (like a red skull for danger) to warn others

edinburgh

Even in the aforementioned scenario? Coz I know a few Butch lesbians that would like to meet you lol
"I wear a condom at all times. You never know when a passing lady will throw themselves to the ground and demand to be ravished.what if she's a raging d*unk schizophrenic lesbian just out the jail for raping a man & infected him with herpes & she punches you unconscious & proceeds to fist your ass with her bloody fist of doom?!

My only goal in life is to make women happy. "

Well, if one plays her harp whilst the other one fists me, I won't complain.

"What's safe sex? that's that thing they're always telling you about at the GUM clinic it's also when you put a condom on a chilli pepper thats been up someone else's *hole before yours"

Aw is that what yer meant to do wi them? Someone needs to teach me these things I'm so young and innocent

edinburgh

Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in
"What's safe sex? that's that thing they're always telling you about at the GUM clinic it's also when you put a condom on a chilli pepper thats been up someone else's *hole before yours

Aw is that what yer meant to do wi them? Someone needs to teach me these things I'm so young and innocent "

"I wear a condom at all times. You never know when a passing lady will throw themselves to the ground and demand to be ravished.what if she's a raging d*unk schizophrenic lesbian just out the jail for raping a man & infected him with herpes & she punches you unconscious & proceeds to fist your ass with her bloody fist of doom?!

My only goal in life is to make women happy. "

Well you have your work cut out They are never happy Forgot they like shopping

edinburgh

"Well, if one plays her harp whilst the other one fists me, I won't complain."
what if it's 12 of them all covered in tattoos & about 200 years jail time between them for various crimes of sexual & physical assault against men? Hmm and they all have tattooed & scarred fists the size of small boulders & wearing lots of pointy & sharp rings

"Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in"

Does that include teleporting without you coming with me? I don't want gang raped

"Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get inWhat's safe sex? that's that thing they're always telling you about at the GUM clinic it's also when you put a condom on a chilli pepper thats been up someone else's *hole before yours

Aw is that what yer meant to do wi them? Someone needs to teach me these things I'm so young and innocent "

safe sex always you don't know what you can catch xx

"Well, if one plays her harp whilst the other one fists me, I won't complain.what if it's 12 of them all covered in tattoos & about 200 years jail time between them for various crimes of sexual & physical assault against men? Hmm and they all have tattooed & scarred fists the size of small boulders & wearing lots of pointy & sharp rings"

Keep.....going....almost.....uh......uhhh....almost there..........

"safe sex always you don't know what you can catch xx"

More seriously, this

edinburgh

"Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in

Does that include teleporting without you coming with me? I don't want gang raped "

well that's the whole point...you can teleport in one direction & I'll teleport in the other direction besides you needn't worry as I have no intention to frequent the seedy hangouts you favour where you wipe your feet on the way out and it's only £2 doorcharge that id sooner shell out than to use my teleportation capabilities

"Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in

Does that include teleporting without you coming with me? I don't want gang raped well that's the whole point...you can teleport in one direction & I'll teleport in the other direction besides you needn't worry as I have no intention to frequent the seedy hangouts you favour where you wipe your feet on the way out and it's only £2 doorcharge that id sooner shell out than to use my teleportation capabilities"

Pffft, I am insulted.

edinburgh

Well I know what's out there to be caught hence why im so serious about safe sex
"Come and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get inWhat's safe sex? that's that thing they're always telling you about at the GUM clinic it's also when you put a condom on a chilli pepper thats been up someone else's *hole before yours

Aw is that what yer meant to do wi them? Someone needs to teach me these things I'm so young and innocent safe sex always you don't know what you can catch xx"

edinburgh

Imagine one of them fisting you with her big meaty fists and pointy/sharp rings whilst another one sits her massive ass in your face and shoves dangleberries the size of elephants testicles in your mouth whilst yet another one has got her lighter out to roast your balls after tenderising them with her steal capped Dr martins whilst singing..."chestnuts roasting on an open flame"
"Well, if one plays her harp whilst the other one fists me, I won't complain.what if it's 12 of them all covered in tattoos & about 200 years jail time between them for various crimes of sexual & physical assault against men? Hmm and they all have tattooed & scarred fists the size of small boulders & wearing lots of pointy & sharp rings

Keep.....going....almost.....uh......uhhh....almost there..........

"

edinburgh

Offended at what this time? The suggestion that you have shoes or even feet to put them on and wipe on the way out of the dives you frequent? hehe

Does that include teleporting without you coming with me? I don't want gang raped well that's the whole point...you can teleport in one direction & I'll teleport in the other direction besides you needn't worry as I have no intention to frequent the seedy hangouts you favour where you wipe your feet on the way out and it's only £2 doorcharge that id sooner shell out than to use my teleportation capabilities

Pffft, I am insulted. "

"Offended at what this time? The suggestion that you have shoes or even feet to put them on and wipe on the way out of the dives you frequent? heheCome and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in

Does that include teleporting without you coming with me? I don't want gang raped well that's the whole point...you can teleport in one direction & I'll teleport in the other direction besides you needn't worry as I have no intention to frequent the seedy hangouts you favour where you wipe your feet on the way out and it's only £2 doorcharge that id sooner shell out than to use my teleportation capabilities

Pffft, I am insulted. "

I'm away to find my own teleportation device, wankstain

edinburgh

Any more of your cheek and I'll teleport some wank stains all over whatever your wearing everyday of the week for a month so much so that folk will think that your bukkake mad at cfnm parties
"Offended at what this time? The suggestion that you have shoes or even feet to put them on and wipe on the way out of the dives you frequent? heheCome and let _akedninja teach you many things...including how to teleport past the front doors at clubs so that you dont have to pay to get in

Pffft, I am insulted.

I'm away to find my own teleportation device, wankstain "

"What's safe sex? You better be kidding lady or your ass will be getting kick I just say NO to sex that safe there should be a quarantine section on fab for those who dony practice safe sex & they should have a tag on their profile (like a red skull for danger) to warn others "

Agreed

"What's safe sex? You better be kidding lady or your ass will be getting kick I just say NO to sex that safe there should be a quarantine section on fab for those who dony practice safe sex & they should have a tag on their profile (like a red skull for danger) to warn others "

So people that don't practice safe sex from time to time are automatically disease riddled outcasts subjected to quarantine? Shocking

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"What's safe sex? You better be kidding lady or your ass will be getting kick I just say NO to sex that safe there should be a quarantine section on fab for those who dony practice safe sex & they should have a tag on their profile (like a red skull for danger) to warn others

Agreed "

Seconded

» Add a new message to this topic