FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kilts

Kilts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to a function tonight...should I go "true Scotsman"? Never worn a kilt before so not sure. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Going to a function tonight...should I go "true Scotsman"? Never worn a kilt before so not sure. Any suggestions?"

Always!! There's no other option that a Scotsman would consider

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Nah, a nice pair of pink frilly knicks should always be worn

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Going to a function tonight...should I go "true Scotsman"? Never worn a kilt before so not sure. Any suggestions?

Always!! There's no other option that a Scotsman would consider "

Bru is Scottish, and he'd pinch something lacy of his neighbours' washing line...

"Going to a function tonight...should I go "true Scotsman"? Never worn a kilt before so not sure. Any suggestions?"
Really it what kind of nite it is A family nite would wear boxers as once your d*unk you know what happens So if there kids going boxers plzz Other then that let them hang lol

I'm sure there's hundreds of weddings and functions throughout the year where children are present and men go commando under a kilt

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Of course you go 'true', you don't want to disappoint all the women that'll sneak up behind you in the street and lift it up for a look

You notice that it's fine for random women in the street to do that to us-but if i lifted a random womans skirt in the street i'd get punched or charged pmsl.

"Of course you go 'true', you don't want to disappoint all the women that'll sneak up behind you in the street and lift it up for a look

You notice that it's fine for random women in the street to do that to us-but if i lifted a random womans skirt in the street i'd get punched or charged pmsl."

Sex Offenders reg springs to mind

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"Sex Offenders reg springs to mind "

Exactly, but when i wear a kilt out in town i get molested by strange women in the street-or at least goaded into flashing them

I need a night out in a kilt, been too long!

Oh i love a man in a kilt

Esp if i manage to get a wee flash or even better a feel

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

A friend recently got caught wearing dayglo pink pants under his. Going au natural depends on when and where kilt is worn.

I think there's a lot off ladys like men in a kilt but I would put boxers on if you don't want too traumatize some poor kid if somehow you end up flashing even if not your fault

By *illdeeCouple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Kountess, you're correct. True Scots NEVER wear anything under the kilt.

Livingston

"Kountess, you're correct. True Scots NEVER wear anything under the kilt.

"

Ooooft, don't be telling Kunty that she's right, we'll never hear the end of it...

i need one soon..kilt that is. dunno what colour suits me best.

SM would rather be caught naked shagging the 90 year old lady next door than be caught with undies on beneath his kilt.......have to be a true Scotsman

"i need one soon..kilt that is. dunno what colour suits me best."
There a lovely blue one out just now Don't know if your funny about colour But that one is really smart

if there are 'ladies' or children present at the function, wear something. if it is a hired kilt, wear something, otherwise, do as u please

"i need one soon..kilt that is. dunno what colour suits me best."

I like the grey one or the black with purple xx

had grey...had red...purple sounds groovy..ty.

Livingston

Maroon...

If its a hired one most shops usually insist you wear something under it so you should respect that. If its your own, au natural all the way.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Got to love a true Scotsman, so yes go commando

By *ilkman 69Man  over a year ago

Largs

Kountess of Kink is correct

-

True Scotsman is the only way.

I have worn the kilt since I was a Lad and have gone commando from the age of 14.

It has never been an issue with kids at a wedding and it has led to many a steamy moment at both home and abroad.

Only worn something under my kilt twice in all that time:

One was for a staged flash to the bride at a wedding and we all wore novelty elephant head pants;

The other was when a very forward fraulein in Germany asked what I wore, I told her I would swap what she wore under her skirt for what I had under my kilt - without batting an eyelid she stepped out a tiny little G-String and when she discovered that I had nothing to take off she insisted that I put it on. The g-string was too tight to keep on but it set the tone for the evening she stayed commando all night and left to return home the next morning with a smile on her face and her knickers still in my sporran!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Going commando in your own kilt is one thing.

Going commando in a hired or borrowed kilt is much the same as wearing a pair of y fronts bought second hand from a charity shop.

Glasgow West

"Going commando in your own kilt is one thing.

Going commando in a hired or borrowed kilt is much the same as wearing a pair of y fronts bought second hand from a charity shop."

Any kilt I have hired has been from a reputable kiltmaker, and has been absolutely immaculate, and I have never been asked to wear anything underneath. so I think the requirement by hirers for pants to be worn if for THEIR benefit, not the customer!

Oh, and I have always been a true Scot....

Glasgow

Going commando in a hired or borrowed kilt is much the same as wearing a pair of y fronts bought second hand from a charity shop.

Any kilt I have hired has been from a reputable kiltmaker, and has been absolutely immaculate, .......

"

You can tell just by looking or do you have each kilt you hire examined by scientists?

Glasgow West

Any kilt I have hired has been from a reputable kiltmaker, and has been absolutely immaculate, .......

You can tell just by looking or do you have each kilt you hire examined by scientists?"

I do all my own DNA swab tests....

Glasgow

You can tell just by looking or do you have each kilt you hire examined by scientists?

I do all my own DNA swab tests.... "

The problem isn't going to be stray DNA.

Maybe I should have worn a kilt at the social?

(would i have got laid by now if I had?)

Glasgow West

:headbang:

Livingston

"Maybe I should have worn a kilt at the social?

(would i have got laid by now if I had?)"

not at my table

Always loved the story of the wedding where the groom was in a kilt and the bride was in a beautiful white gown. The photographer took all the traditional shots then began taking the more relaxed pictures. For one he got the groom to sit on the bride's knee, to much laughter from the gathered wedding guests. The laughter turned to gasps though when he stood up and left a skid mark on her gown.

I have to laugh at the 'true' Scotsman myth as if Highlanders (not Scotsmen as Lowlanders never wore kilts) were any different from anyone else at the time. Underwear was not common for anyone. Under the kilt, supposedly, the long, shaped, shirt was tied between the legs, but I reckon that would be too uncomfortable to be true. I guess the shirt was left dangling, too, and the tying thing came from people who wore neither kilt nor leine trying to explain it.

It's like the rubbish about highland dancers holding their hands to represent stags, tartans were used to identify families and 'true' Scots only put salt in their portage. All guff invented long after the fact and usually by non-Scots.

Thus endeth the history lesson and wear what makes you comfy under it.

That wasn't a lesson.

All that done was refute some popular misconceptions. A real lesson would have provided the facts that back up your points

I prefer suits to kilts... Am I not right in the head?

Glasgow

"I have to laugh at the 'true' Scotsman myth as if Highlanders (not Scotsmen as Lowlanders never wore kilts) were any different from anyone else at the time. Underwear was not common for anyone. Under the kilt, supposedly, the long, shaped, shirt was tied between the legs, but I reckon that would be too uncomfortable to be true. I guess the shirt was left dangling, too, and the tying thing came from people who wore neither kilt nor leine trying to explain it.

It's like the rubbish about highland dancers holding their hands to represent stags, tartans were used to identify families and 'true' Scots only put salt in their portage. All guff invented long after the fact and usually by non-Scots.

Thus endeth the history lesson and wear what makes you comfy under it. "

You can blame Walter Scott for all that tartan nonsense.

» Add a new message to this topic