FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > how much longer

how much longer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do we have to put up with be economically sqeezed. gas priced set too go up again

Surely the government have to step in and. Put a stop to this. Some sort of regulations put in place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Who are you and what have you done with bru????

Unfortunately mate, no government will step in whilst its making money off it

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Do we have to put up with be economically sqeezed. gas priced set too go up again

Surely the government have to step in and. Put a stop to this. Some sort of regulations put in place "

Na my shares are rocketing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do we have to put up with be economically sqeezed. gas priced set too go up again

Surely the government have to step in and. Put a stop to this. Some sort of regulations put in place

Na my shares are rocketing "

PP gonna gie me some then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you all can change ur suppliers if ur not already tied into a long term contract on ur tariff ,but for me i can't cause my housing association put the dearest feckin heating u can get ( Total heating (no) total controlin our flats and don't look like they will be changing it for years to come due to not having the budget , so if needing done i will need to fork out myself so behave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"you all can change ur suppliers if ur not already tied into a long term contract on ur tariff ,but for me i can't cause my housing association put the dearest feckin heating u can get ( Total heating (no) total control in our flats and don't look like they will be changing it for years to come due to not having the budget , so if needing done i will need to fork out myself so behave "

for got too put in thats my |Rant for the day

» Add a new message to this topic