FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > serves me right

serves me right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Walking back from

Shop along rose st. This gorjus girl comes out of shop. Long legs, short skirt. The girl is a model. I'm walking same direction but on other side of lane, cant take ma eyes of her am totally mesmerized by this beautiful creature, trips over a dodgy cobblestone, and dropped ma tea. Face burning moment

This ever happen to any1

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pmls

your not having a good day r u lol

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I wasn't the one doing the ogling, but last week on Byres Road, my brother in law was too busy gawping at some student lovlies that he hooked my walking stick with his foot, and barged me with his shoulder, and sent me sprawling!

Mind you, he was the embarrassed one, when they glared at him after I gave him a mouthful for staring at them!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I wasn't the one doing the ogling, but last week on Byres Road, my brother in law was too busy gawping at some student lovlies that he hooked my walking stick with his foot, and barged me with his shoulder, and sent me sprawling!

Mind you, he was the embarrassed one, when they glared at him after I gave him a mouthful for staring at them! "

it's not a good look is it

Nope. Can perv & walk at the same time. It's called Multitasking for Men. Lol!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

slipped in the snow and went arse over tit, young guy on opposite side of the road was laughing so hard he walked into lamp post and ended up on his arse... That's karma!!!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Nope. Can perv & walk at the same time. It's called Multitasking for Men. Lol! "

Me too lol. Was once told I can drive and perv too - it's not difficult mate lmao

See a guy in Asdas, and he was tall, very good looking and rugby build, all I could think was you could throw me about. Anyways he kept coming up the aisles as I was going down each aisle. In the end was too bus checking him out and bumpted my trolley right into an old age pensioner. In front of him. Total minter.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

texting and walking at same time i gave a lamp post a glasgow kiss, sadly i lost

» Add a new message to this topic