FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Free your mind

Free your mind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Has Swinging opened your mind to things you may never have otherwise considered?

What have you done that before swinging youd have thought never in a million years would you have ever considered it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Has Swinging opened your mind to things you may never have otherwise considered?

What have you done that before swinging youd have thought never in a million years would you have ever considered it ?"

Oh absolutely. So many things to be honest, but the main thing is I have become more open minded and less judgemental about the lifestyle, indeed am embracing it

"Has Swinging opened your mind to things you may never have otherwise considered?

What have you done that before swinging youd have thought never in a million years would you have ever considered it ?

Oh absolutely. So many things to be honest, but the main thing is I have become more open minded and less judgemental about the lifestyle, indeed am embracing it "

yeah its too much fun not to enjoy it huh xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

has given me more off an inside to what other people enjoy in there sex life

I realised it's okay to be a wee dirty, no one judges you

Mind has always been completely open so haven't YET cone across anything new ..... but theres always hope

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Too many things to mention, all good tho. I would still be a quiet, shy girl with very little confidence if I hadnt found fab.

L xx

"Too many things to mention, all good tho. I would still be a quiet, shy girl with very little confidence if I hadnt found fab.

L xx"

Ive heard so many people say how much more confidant they have become since joining fab

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ive heard so many people say how much more confidant they have become since joining fab "

Same. Its just the best place to explore with others, if you do it right anyways. Its safe, fun and youre not judged so can try out so many different things, gaining confidence along the way.

I was always pretty open minded and being on fab has been a great success so far. And I plan on being here for a long time and theres always more stuff to try haha

L xx

Its brought thrills n spills, up's and downs, highs and wee lows.

Used to be a busy B at it, over time you cool your heels and just appreciate the folks good enough, open minded enough to think meeting you might be fun.

People choose to try swinging for a variety of reasons im sure, from just that one-off see what fun it can be, to long term, in it for the long haul because they find it a great scene to be in.

I chose it certainly, by no means done and seen it all, thats what keeps us clicking on here i think.

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Too many things to mention, all good tho. I would still be a quiet, shy girl with very little confidence if I hadnt found fab.

L xx"

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun

L xx

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun "

Im very self concious about my scar too since my surgery last year but the few people i have met since then have been lovely and put me at ease about it and im still having fun too so good on you for not letting something like that put you off

L xx

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun Im very self concious about my scar too since my surgery last year but the few people i have met since then have been lovely and put me at ease about it and im still having fun too so good on you for not letting something like that put you off "

conscious*

L xx

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun "

still my weeflower

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

L xxIve heard so many people say how much more confidant they have become since joining fab "

Confidence with other people was never an issue for me, but confidence and belief in myself always had been, especially after having been in a mentally and verbally abusive relationship. To find out that the statement "Look at you, who would want you?" said more about him than me, because I found out that there are lots of lovely people who want me Plus I have discovered that you can love someone without having to have them with you all the time, and to give them and you the freedom to have fun with others. It is very liberating

edinburgh

L xx

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun Im very self concious about my scar too since my surgery last year but the few people i have met since then have been lovely and put me at ease about it and im still having fun too so good on you for not letting something like that put you off "

I did wonder if it would put people off but it's not. People on here see the person and are turned on by that not just the physical.

edinburgh

L xx

This!

I had a very bad body image before I started swinging. My ex was very negative, he once told me my bum looked big in a dress.... I hadn't asked him but after I'd been swinging for a while and met sexy hot people who think I am too, I'm much more comfortable with my body. so much so that even after my op I felt I could still swing and I'm so glad I did, been having much fun

still my weeflower "

Lol xxxx

edinburgh

L xxIve heard so many people say how much more confidant they have become since joining fab

Confidence with other people was never an issue for me, but confidence and belief in myself always had been, especially after having been in a mentally and verbally abusive relationship. To find out that the statement "Look at you, who would want you?" said more about him than me, because I found out that there are lots of lovely people who want me Plus I have discovered that you can love someone without having to have them with you all the time, and to give them and you the freedom to have fun with others. It is very liberating "

xx I think our minds and our attitude make us sexy.

God were do I start. So much to say. So little thread. I'm constantly learning. I'm a sponge lol thanx xx

edinburgh

"God were do I start. So much to say. So little thread. I'm constantly learning. I'm a sponge lol thanx xx "

Sponge Bob square pants? Xx

"God were do I start. So much to say. So little thread. I'm constantly learning. I'm a sponge lol thanx xx

Sponge Bob square pants? Xx"

cheekymare lol

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Swinging has really opened our eyes to the interesting world of sex. We use to think we were wild on the bedroom now we know we're really not!

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"God were do I start. So much to say. So little thread. I'm constantly learning. I'm a sponge lol thanx xx

Sponge Bob square pants? Xxcheekymare lol"

I love Sponge bob.

Heeee lives in a pineapple under the sea.......

L xx

This!

edinburgh

Sponge Bob square pants? Xxcheekymare lol"

Mwxxxxxx!

What have you done that before swinging youd have thought never in a million years would you have ever considered it ?"

From a single guy angle, swingingly specific, comparing vanilla world to swinging, you just never ever thought that a couple might be so open minded, easy going that you'd find yourself invited to join them for sexy fun,would you?

I mean, guys do you clinically switch off swinging mode during day to day routine or do you for example see people you instantly like and think, god it would be grrrrrroovy if they were swingers? I do,,,,,,,,and i dont, sometimes it hits me.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

My mind is free, it's my body that doesn't come cheap.

When my marriage broke down and I found Fab, I was introduced to a world that I've come to consider my sexual 'norm'.

I knew I was bi 13 years before I left but did nothing about it.

I'd always been a 'bossy cow' but didn't realise I was actually dominant, and that I'd feel at home in a dungeon....(no smart remarks Wendy et al please)

I've had the time of my life and discovered a whole new me, and my journey continues.

I could never go back to a nilla life now I've seen the dark side....it's much more fun!!!

It has opened my eyes to just how badly most people behave, I've met and had some kind of contact with, and their lack of manners. How selfish, uncaring and thoroughly vile some people are. Just to get a body, a piece of meat, and fuck it.

The idea that some people have posted about not being judged hasn't been the experience I've found.

"When my marriage broke down and I found Fab, I was introduced to a world that I've come to consider my sexual 'norm'.

I'd always been a 'bossy cow' but didn't realise I was actually dominant, and that I'd feel at home in a dungeon....(no smart remarks Wendy et al please)

I've had the time of my life and discovered a whole new me, and my journey continues.

I could never go back to a nilla life now I've seen the dark side....it's much more fun!!! "

Appreciate the honesty Kountess, something i bloomin crave on here at times, bouncing between folks fabbly-correct wee soundbites that are just pinged up to entertain and often misslead us as to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what they are really all about, ty, xx

"When my marriage broke down and I found Fab, I was introduced to a world that I've come to consider my sexual 'norm'.

I could never go back to a nilla life now I've seen the dark side....it's much more fun!!!

Appreciate the honesty Kountess, something i bloomin crave on here at times, bouncing between folks fabbly-correct wee soundbites that are just pinged up to entertain and often misslead us as to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what they are really all about, ty, xx"

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"

I love Sponge bob.

Heeee lives in a pineapple under the sea....... "

I prefer patrick star

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have had my mind and eyes opened since I've been swinging. I've been on fab on and off for a while now and met some great people who have taught me a few things and have put new ideas into my head. It's made me more adventurous (if that was possible) and I've become more tolerant of others too

I'd say its been a great experience and long may it continue. Thank you all

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

whilst did dress often b4, didnt realise i loved both pussy and cock until met some lovely couples from here and also brought out my submissive side more

"Has Swinging opened your mind to things you may never have otherwise considered?"

Absofeckinglutely

"I realised it's okay to be a wee dirty, no one judges you "

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"

I love Sponge bob.

Heeee lives in a pineapple under the sea.......

I prefer patrick star "

Yes, realised it's ok to be kinky and enjoy a little spanking every now and then and a few other things

"I have had my mind and eyes opened since I've been swinging. I've been on fab on and off for a while now and met some great people who have taught me a few things and have put new ideas into my head. It's made me more adventurous (if that was possible) and I've become more tolerant of others too

I'd say its been a great experience and long may it continue. Thank you all "

Nice Nice, by contrast i've become less tolerant, cautious, pessimistic. And those who proudly declare they have found "friends for life" etc, stick around, tell me that maybe 2 yrs from now.

Friends can totally tread on your toes and leave you looking and feeling stupid, all in the name of getting a meet.

Me? Im not that desparate or needy, im here to see what comes along without treading on toes or losing friends.

Thats currently whats opened my eyes to swinging!!

"Yes, realised it's ok to be kinky and enjoy a little spanking every now and then and a few other things "

Especially when we use toys like the restraints and strapon. And we both dress up. I xx

edinburgh

"I have had my mind and eyes opened since I've been swinging. I've been on fab on and off for a while now and met some great people who have taught me a few things and have put new ideas into my head. It's made me more adventurous (if that was possible) and I've become more tolerant of others too

I'd say its been a great experience and long may it continue. Thank you all Nice Nice, by contrast i've become less tolerant, cautious, pessimistic. And those who proudly declare they have found "friends for life" etc, stick around, tell me that maybe 2 yrs from now.

Friends can totally tread on your toes and leave you looking and feeling stupid, all in the name of getting a meet.

Me? Im not that desparate or needy, im here to see what comes along without treading on toes or losing friends.

Thats currently whats opened my eyes to swinging!!"

That's a real shame hunny xx

» Add a new message to this topic