FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > there ain't half some funny folk on here

there ain't half some funny folk on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so late last night/early morning i head to a meet in Glasgow. get greeted eventually at the door and i immediately think nice guy. i walk into the room to see Mrs who was also lovely. we sit and talk, and we all asking questions. i ask what sort of fun they like to do?! Mrs says "can we fuck" hubby says yeah get your clothes off. she says im off to get changed. all going well so far. hubby then asks 'do you like her ass' i reply ' she is.stunning mate' then he says ' you really shouldn't be so forward mate!" i was totally taken a back! " sorry i says, there was in no way any forwardness intended" to which he said " think you will have to leave" !!! he slammed the door on me from behind as i left!

heard Mrs asking what had happened?!!

so

can someone please clarify if i said anything out of order please? or was i just unlucky to meet an arse of a guy with an unlucky woman?!!

that is exactly as the conversation went.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hmmmmmmm I would be inclined to say maybe someone had a change of heart at the last minute and didn't know how to say sorry, it's not going to happen.

But don't let it put you off, just block and move on mate

[Removed by poster at 16/05/13 08:14:16]

thanks for that mate. was really unbelievable though. to be honest when i seen what was left on the table as i left, i was glad to be out! lovely lady though. cheers bud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds as if hubby Didnt fancy it panicked and that was his way of dealing with it sorry to hear that shit

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

All sounds a bit strange but yeah I would say he changed his mind.... Don't let it put you off

your right it was shit !! but at the end of the day you have to respect folks thoughts!! bloody ignorant though at 1in the morning!!!

Hubby panicked-block and move on m8.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

One of the reasons for not doing impulsive meets i guess.

Live n learn ...good luck next time xxx

"Hubby panicked-block and move on m8."
Why ? You can change your mind at any time. Sorry for you mate but that life

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Sounds as if it was a loaded question he has devised as a get out with no right answer. Reminds me of the old Glasgow line..

"You lookin' at ma burd?"

Naw

"How no? Tryin to say she's ugly?"

The guy has probably got cold feet which is fair enough but the way he's done it is bad.

This is why we play with verified people - we can't afford the time not want the hassle to get involved with peoples will we/won't we dramas related to swinging.

You've done nothing wrong.

"Sounds as if it was a loaded question he has devised as a get out with no right answer. Reminds me of the old Glasgow line..

Naw

The guy has probably got cold feet which is fair enough but the way he's done it is bad.

This is why we play with verified people - we can't afford the time not want the hassle to get involved with peoples will we/won't we dramas related to swinging.

You've done nothing wrong. "

So you never walk away from something your or your wife are not relax with ?

Bathgate

"Sounds as if it was a loaded question he has devised as a get out with no right answer. Reminds me of the old Glasgow line..

Naw

You've done nothing wrong. So you never walk away from something your or your wife are not relax with ?"

Haven't done yet because we;

1. Are entirely comfortable with our choices we have made in this lifestyle.

2. When we get to that stage we are entirely comfortable with the choices we have made as to the person.

If at any point this vibe changed in a meet we would halt immediately but for us, that doesn't extend to someone paying either or us a compliment.

Naw

You've done nothing wrong. So you never walk away from something your or your wife are not relax with ?

2. When we get to that stage we are entirely comfortable with the choices we have made as to the person.

If at any point this vibe changed in a meet we would halt immediately but for us, that doesn't extend to someone paying either or us a compliment. "

Is that å yes or no cant work it out from your answer ?

Falkirk

I don't think the OP has a problem with people changing their mind - just the way it was done

"One of the reasons for not doing impulsive meets i guess.

Live n learn ...good luck next time xxx"

Sorry, but i dont get that.

People meet on here from either a few hours of being in contact or weeks or months, the actual choosing to meet is partly done on impulse, swinging impulse, you all figure it might be a good idea and you meet.

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way.

Bathgate

Naw

You've done nothing wrong. So you never walk away from something your or your wife are not relax with ?

If at any point this vibe changed in a meet we would halt immediately but for us, that doesn't extend to someone paying either or us a compliment. Is that å yes or no cant work it out from your answer ?"

Think the answer we gave is pretty straightforward.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Hubby panicked-block and move on m8.

Why ? You can change your mind at any time. Sorry for you mate but that life "

Course anyone can change their mind....

BUT there was no need for it to be done the way the OP is describing!!

People meet on here from either a few hours of being in contact or weeks or months, the actual choosing to meet is partly done on impulse, swinging impulse, you all figure it might be a good idea and you meet.

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way."

well id rather have the option of walking away from a social than having the awkwardness of going str8 for a play meet to find out we're not compatible for what ever reason but i guess everyone is diffrent

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way.well id rather have the option of walking away from a social than having the awkwardness of going str8 for a play meet to find out we're not compatible for what ever reason but i guess everyone is diffrent "

Granted, but this meet was a mutual agreement to meet without a social, and sometimes they can work, sometimes not, and as it reads either of them still had the freedom to choose to say,,,"sorry not happening".

Falkirk

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way.well id rather have the option of walking away from a social than having the awkwardness of going str8 for a play meet to find out we're not compatible for what ever reason but i guess everyone is diffrent Granted, but this meet was a mutual agreement to meet without a social, and sometimes they can work, sometimes not, and as it reads either of them still had the freedom to choose to say,,,"sorry not happening"."

I agree with what you're saying but I think it's more about the way it was done.

If the husband had said look, sorry but its not gonna happen then this thread wouldn't exist

By way of helping the op, i have over the years experienced both, had people who messaged for weeks, planned a fantastic meet, when the got here had a total change of heart, you do the polite thing and say, cool, no worrys, thanks for taking the time to come see me etc.

And enjoyed very spontanious fun meets, brought about in a very short space of time, even escalated to being pretty much a party. Thats swinging, its what does and can happen as most know im sure.

Falkirk

"By way of helping the op, i have over the years experienced both, had people who messaged for weeks, planned a fantastic meet, when the got here had a total change of heart, you do the polite thing and say, cool, no worrys, thanks for taking the time to come see me etc.

And enjoyed very spontanious fun meets, brought about in a very short space of time, even escalated to being pretty much a party. Thats swinging, its what does and can happen as most know im sure."

Oh yeah, you're right, all types of meet can be great but when it goes wrong it can be frustrating. But when it's good - it's great

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way.well id rather have the option of walking away from a social than having the awkwardness of going str8 for a play meet to find out we're not compatible for what ever reason but i guess everyone is diffrent Granted, but this òmeet was a mutual agreement to meet without a social, and sometimes they can work, sometimes not, and as it reads either of them still had the freedom to choose to say,,,"sorry not happening"."

Super fun meets can happen within hours of being in contact, just as not quite as you thought meets can come together after weeks of contact.Its just the way it goes sometimes, the hit or miss of it all, part of the fun either way.well id rather have the option of walking away from a social than having the awkwardness of going str8 for a play meet to find out we're not compatible for what ever reason but i guess everyone is diffrent Granted, but this meet was a mutual agreement to meet without a social, and sometimes they can work, sometimes not, and as it reads either of them still had the freedom to choose to say,,,"sorry not happening"."

yes i agree but as a single female id rather do a social meet first rather than go str8 for a play meet

"yes i agree but as a single female id rather do a social meet first rather than go str8 for a play meet "

Would never do an impulse meet...Especially at 1am....

"I don't think the OP has a problem with people changing their mind - just the way it was done "

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong.

just to clarify this here. i am totally aware and would respect anyone if there was a meet planned and then there was change of mind. being a guy with manners i would say "honestly i don't think.this is right but no.harm.done" rather than basically accusing me for being rude and pushy then slamming the door behind me. pure ignorance if you ask me. but then maybe its just me!!!

manners cost nothing!!

anyway onwards and upwards!!

"yes i agree but as a single female id rather do a social meet first rather than go str8 for a play meet

Would never do an impulse meet...Especially at 1am.... "

point taken!! lol. i was on my way back from a night out and checked fab. mailed them with a pic then was invited round.

the rest is history as they say! x

"yes i agree but as a single female id rather do a social meet first rather than go str8 for a play meet

Would never do an impulse meet...Especially at 1am....

point taken!! lol. i was on my way back from a night out and checked fab. mailed them with a pic then was invited round.

the rest is history as they say! x"

Dont let it put you off....

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'm probably being incredibly dense here, but I have become fixated on the comment about what was left on the table. What was left on the table?! lol And if that is a stupid question, I apologise in advance. (for those who know and love me, they will totally understand) lmao

Never noticed that comment.....

What was left on table????

"I'm probably being incredibly dense here, but I have become fixated on the comment about what was left on the table. What was left on the table?! lol And if that is a stupid question, I apologise in advance. (for those who know and love me, they will totally understand) lmao "

My money is on one of those massive rubber fists...

"I don't think the OP has a problem with people changing their mind - just the way it was done

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong."

It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here

Falkirk

"I don't think the OP has a problem with people changing their mind - just the way it was done

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here "

I think world war 3 was a throwaway comment - not an actual description lol. As for the OP taking some of the blame I don't think he has to. Whilst there is always 2 sides to every story, a simple 'look pal, sorry to waste your time but we've changed our minds' would have been the polite way to do it.

And I someone can't be honest and polite then they should think long and hard about being on here

This is of course just my humble opinion

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here

I think world war 3 was a throwaway comment - not an actual description lol. As for the OP taking some of the pblame I don't think he has to. Whilst there is always 2 sides to every story, a simple 'look pal, sorry to waste your time but we've changed our minds' would have been the polite way to do it.

And I someone can't be honest and polite then they should think long and hard about being on here

This is of course just my humble opinion "

Dont need you to make my mind up on things bud

Falkirk

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here

I think world war 3 was a throwaway comment - not an actual description lol. As for the OP taking some of the pblame I don't think he has to. Whilst there is always 2 sides to every story, a simple 'look pal, sorry to waste your time but we've changed our minds' would have been the polite way to do it.

This is of course just my humble opinion Dont need you to make my mind up on things bud "

Wasn't trying to, I was just offering MY opinion

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Dont lose heart mate,I've had stranger things happen to me,it's part & parcel of the swinging scene that you will encounter a multitude of timewasters & weirdo's aswell as some truely wonderful & fun people...upwards and onwards ...just put it down to experience & move on from it

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here "

Why should he take some of the blame???

Why should he take some of the blame???"

Well i would never meet anyone i dont know for one .He took a chance and it did not work out

edinburgh

Lots of people on here meet at short notice... Not my way of doing it but that's up to them.... Can't see how he should take some of the blame for their behaviour.... As has been said a simple sorry would have done

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Lots of people on here meet at short notice... Not my way of doing it but that's up to them.... Can't see how he should take some of the blame for their behaviour.... As has been said a simple sorry would have done "

Agree! ... So what he met at short notice chances are even if they had had lengthy phone convos/on-line chats the bloke would still have had done the same. In no way should he take some of the blame, just because it is not "someones" way of doing something does it mean its wrong!

still in the dark as to what was on the fookin table!!!!

Im guessing something innocent like a....

Ooops cant say as thread will be closed

ha ha this table comment!! it wasn't good!! i wish i had noticed it on way in or i would never have sat down. not my way of life but hey ho everyone is different!!

p.s thanks everyone for your comments. appreciate your thoughts x

Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ?

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ? "

Did i say that If you read one of our owe post on here It will answer you xxxxxx

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ? Did i say that If you read one of our owe post on here It will answer you xxxxxx"

your saying the guy was partly to blame ...the guys husband asked him if his mrs had a stunning he said yes so why is he to blame for that ?

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ? Did i say that If you read one of our owe post on here It will answer you xxxxxxyour saying the guy was partly to blame ...the guys husband asked him if his mrs had a stunning he said yes so why is he to blame for that ?"

Again did i say that The point is to meet any one you dont know is a gamble Without å social meet first

Falkirk

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ? Did i say that If you read one of our owe post on here It will answer you xxxxxxyour saying the guy was partly to blame ...the guys husband asked him if his mrs had a stunning he said yes so why is he to blame for that ? Again did i say that The point is to meet any one you dont know is a gamble Without å social meet first "

Right, so its a gamble - but how does the husbands rudeness become the OP's fault?

eh yes u did say it actually

Falkirk

Ahhhhhhhh hang on a second, so are you saying its his fault for going in the first place?? Because he went there it was his fault the husband got cold feet, because he went there its his fault the husband got shirty and basically threw him out, because he went there its his fault the husband was ignorant and rude

Blimey, that's some stretch!!!!!

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually "

Were that then ?

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here Take the blame for what ?..telling the guy his wife has a stunning ass ? Did i say that If you read one of our owe post on here It will answer you xxxxxxyour saying the guy was partly to blame ...the guys husband asked him if his mrs had a stunning he said yes so why is he to blame for that ? Again did i say that The point is to meet any one you dont know is a gamble Without å social meet first

Right, so its a gamble - but how does the husbands rudeness become the OP's fault? "

Were is he being rude ? Were you there or was it a pm you got mate

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually Were that then ?"

on this quote taken from the top on the page

Falkirk

"hubby then asks 'do you like her ass' i reply ' she is.stunning mate' then he says ' you really shouldn't be so forward mate!" i was totally taken a back! " sorry i says, there was in no way any forwardness intended" to which he said " think you will have to leave" !!! he slammed the door on me from behind as i left!

."

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually Were that then ?on this quote taken from the top on the page "

Again i ask Were do i say it was about the wife nice ass ?

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually Were that then ?on this quote taken from the top on the page Again i ask Were do i say it was about the wife nice ass ?"

Look its there in black and white your obviously looking for an argument so good pick one with someone else

Falkirk

"hubby then asks 'do you like her ass' i reply ' she is.stunning mate' then he says ' you really shouldn't be so forward mate!" i was totally taken a back! " sorry i says, there was in no way any forwardness intended" to which he said " think you will have to leave" !!! he slammed the door on me from behind as i left!

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness "

Well?????

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness "

Think you will have to leave Omg how rude can å man get ?

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually Were that then ?on this quote taken from the top on the page Again i ask Were do i say it was about the wife nice ass ?Look its there in black and white your obviously looking for an argument so good pick one with someone else "

Think you need å bigger dog if your trying to put this sheep in a pen

Falkirk

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness Think you will have to leave Omg how rude can å man get ?"

Isn't it funny how you feel a door slammed in the back isn't rude - must be selective reading

Oh well, good job I'm not a woman because I I was I'd avoid you like the plague if you think that's polite lol

that's just exactly what i was meaning. wasn't wanting world war 3, i simply asked if i had done something wrong. It not world war 3 ppl should just answer fair in my book here . And in the end you must take some of the blame here eh yes u did say it actually Were that then ?on this quote taken from the top on the page Again i ask Were do i say it was about the wife nice ass ?Look its there in black and white your obviously looking for an argument so good pick one with someone else Think you need å bigger dog if your trying to put this sheep in a pen "

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness Think you will have to leave Omg how rude can å man get ?

Isn't it funny how you feel a door slammed in the back isn't rude - must be selective reading

Oh well, good job I'm not a woman because I I was I'd avoid you like the plague if you think that's polite lol "

Good mate you keep a secret ?

I'm sorry, in my book that's rudeness Think you will have to leave Omg how rude can å man get ?

Oh well, good job I'm not a woman because I I was I'd avoid you like the plague if you think that's polite lol Good mate you keep a secret ?"

Why dont you just drop it eh

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Awww, he's gone!!! Just as I was making popcorn

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Some people are just dicks, not just the husband but pheonix too who's now left us, good riddence too! I was actually wondering if pheonix was the hubby in question, just on a single pro.

edinburgh

"Some people are just dicks, not just the husband but pheonix too who's now left us, good riddence too! I was actually wondering if pheonix was the hubby in question, just on a single pro."

Nope but no doubt he will be back again in a week with yet another new profile

Falkirk

Awwww and he never told me his secret either

I missed all this today just read through it

Me thinks Mr phoenix guy had been here before. Sounds like a rite noise up

Bathgate

Only 7 days to wait for the next Phoenix to rise from the ashes!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

Doesn't sound like Mr Phoenix has ever been in the OP's shoes. Was he always as bolshie?

Awwww gawd i never got to say goodbye

Bloody el....

Again??????????????

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Bloody el....

Again??????????????"

So this IS a regular thing with him?

"Bloody el....

Again??????????????

So this IS a regular thing with him?"

Without absolute proof....

Hell yeah lol

Is it ok to ask the cpl profile and what was on the table love a answer to one of them lol

Ooo what have I missed, looks like a fun thread

Anyone know what was on the table?

"Is it ok to ask the cpl profile and what was on the table love a answer to one of them lol "

My guess is it was a line of .... Or a jobby lol.

It was recreational drugs!!!

*Shock horror*

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Where did it go - and - what a thread..

But - For the Original op ..

my answer is.. consider that a lucky Escape..

best the guy went fruitcake before you got your clothes off and started on his wife

I think on the table was a very large greased up strap-on

Uf get all the way to the end and still dnt no what was on the frickin table

Falkirk

"It was recreational drugs!!!

*Shock horror*"

That was on the table lol

"Uf get all the way to the end and still dnt no what was on the frickin table "
this ends???

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

He told me what was on the table but not to say until this morning.

It was an empty fruit bowl with a set of house keys and the couple were trying to turn him into a SWINGER!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic